[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-I like them all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

I-I like them all.
>>
File: IMG_0651.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.png
89KB, 363x475px
>grass/flying
>>
File: NQtL.gif (35KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
NQtL.gif
35KB, 540x420px
>>33496806
>grass/flying
>>
>>33496806
I would've preferred less human/gender qualities but I also like all the starters, anon. Thank you for not being an autistic starterwarfag
>>
Can we just give them credit for being the first starter trio since Johto that doesn't have a starter evolve into a part Fighting type?
>>
>>33496806
hopebiscuit took your money.
>>
>>33496806
I like the heel wrestler concept for Incineroar, but it's execution is shit. One of the worst starters.

Love the other two.
>>
I dislike all of them equally. But it would be rude to force my opinion on others, so I let people enjoy the game the way they want to enjoy it, rather than the way I think they should enjoy it.
>>
>>33496806
I unironically love all three of them
>>
>>33496806
Me too, this is honestly the first generation that I really like all three of the starter's final forms.
>>
>>33496952
Are you me? Typically it's one starter that I don't care about, but this time all three of them are great
>>
>>33496806
Except the water hag... Right...?
>>
>>33496806
So do I
>>
I don't really like any of them, none really appeal to me like the other gens starters do
>>
>>33496819
What rom hack? Or is just a gif?
>>
I like them all too but if I had to rank them

Primarina>decidueye>incineroar

Sorry incineroar. You are a cool dude still.
>>
>>33496806
>liking barafig
I hope Decidugod snipes you from hundreds of miles away and splatters your brain on the wall.
>>
I only like Incineroar and Primarina desu.

Decidueye is just ugly, weak and has a terrible and waay too vocal minor fanbase
>>
I like them all, design wise they look wonderful and competitively I think they're alright.

Once Incineroar gets Intimidate he'll be pretty darn good for VGC.
>>
>>33496806
Best trio since Sinnoh.
>>
I think all 3 are garbage but I respect your opinion
>>
>>33496806
At least you're not jaded and pessimistic.
>>
>>33496806
Honestly I think all of them all alright.
Incineroars heel design could have been executed better, I'm a bit disappointed with Primarina and I'm still salty over the fact that Decidueye isn't grass/flying.
>>
The only design I like is Incineroar, but I'm allergic to cats so im conflicted on if I should use him or not.
>>
>>33496926
Fuck off you shit eating owlfucker
>>
Who the fuck thought a trap starter would be a good idea?
>>
>>33500257
me
>>
>>33498382
For me it's probably Primarina > Incineroar > Decidueye

They're all great though
>>
>>33496806

Incineroar >>>>>>>> Primarina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Deshitueye
>>
I love Incineroar and have a positive opinion of the other 2
>>
I'm not a fan of Primarina, I don't hate it it's just not for me. While I do like the other two, they're all so humanoid and I hope that isn't going to become a trend for starter Pokemon going forward. Because that would get old really fast.
>>
>>33496806
Nobody likes spineless fencesitters. Spineless coward. Pick a side and stick with it you op pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>33498639
>Once Incineroar gets Intimidate he'll be pretty darn good for VGC.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHIHOHIHIHAHAH

this is what you Incineroarfags actually believe. You sad sad retards. Hahahahaha.
>>
Why do they all have trash stats?
>>
>>33496806
I really, really like two of them.
>>
>>33500544
To be fair intimidate works is good in doubles
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.