[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I Tried to Order Ultra Sun...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: red_and_pokemon.jpg (314KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
red_and_pokemon.jpg
314KB, 960x800px
Ok so I’m from an area in South East Asia. So, to buy video games here, you have to go through a source, and in most cases the games either arrive early, or they get details not released yet.

When I asked one to see if I can get Pokemon Ultra Sun, what he told me made no sense. But, his details were spot on. Here is my translation of what he had told me. I may have forgotten some bits and for some am not sure what he means by them:

-The game is like the Gold and Metal (what he called Silver) where the game takes over several years after the past ones, but in the same era (I’m at a loss as to what he is saying at the end).
-The Pokemon on the box are not Solgaleo and Lunala, but are Nekrozma it self. In game it will take their light, and take their moves for it self, and after the story an area will open where you can do it too.
-New Zed-Attacks (Z-Moves I assume) for Sogaleo, Lunala, Mimikyu, Luycanroc, Tucannon, Kommo-o, Crabrawler, and the starting monsters in Pokemon Gold and Pokemon White.
-Elite 4 is brand new, run by a masked man looking for an underling. The Elite 4 members help you in the game now. There is a School that is now a tutorial for how to do Trials, and serves as your first Trial too.
-He said a puppy will turn into a gold wolf (I assumed its Lycanroc Duck form). But he also said that there are 4 statues (Island Spirits I assume) that will turn into giant animals to fight back aliens (Ultra Beast).

In all, have a safe night
>>
How many dicks do you think OP sucks daily?
>>
Not the worst one, I could believe it

Also, Lycanroc Duck Form
>>
File: cia.png (644KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
644KB, 569x802px
>>33495975
>run by a masked man
>>
>>33495975
>Crabrawler
this is so dumb that I believe it, especially after how hard they tried to hype it
>>
Johto starters getting cucked out of megas for z move fuckery.... this is a leak
>>
>>33495975
>so
stay at reddit please
>>
>>33495975
>tapu therians
>>
>>33495975
>the game takes over several years after the past ones

We already saw that Kukui, Hala, Kahili and Ryuki look exactly the same so fuck off
>>
No more alolan forms.
>>
>>33495975
>Lycanroc Duck form

Fund it.
>>
>>33499517
It's been comfirmed to be an alternate universe
>>
File: Lycanroc-Duck.jpg (31KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Lycanroc-Duck.jpg
31KB, 460x288px
G-Guys it's fucking confirmed!
>>
>>33499549
Nope, they said :alternate story, not universe
>>
>>33499573
Wouldn't that be the same thing?
>>
>>33499582
No, because its the same world with a different story. More of a updated retelling rather than similar story in a different universe or dimension
>>
>>33499517
All gym leaders (except Elesa) look exactly the same two years later in B2W2

>>33498060
I had no idea reddit copyrights certain words now
>>
>>33499622
Doesnt matter BW2 was a sequel. USUM is not, read the main site
>>
>>33499592
The geographic changes prove your feeble attempt at differentiating wrong.

Let alone the fact that Delta Episode (bleh) confirmed that all games are canon, just alt-universes.
>>
>>33495975
So a guy told you in broken English literally nothing we don't already know
>>
>>33499646
These
>-The Pokemon on the box are not Solgaleo and Lunala, but are Nekrozma it self. In game it will take their light, and take their moves for it self, and after the story an area will open where you can do it too.
>-New Zed-Attacks (Z-Moves I assume) for Sogaleo, Lunala, Mimikyu, Luycanroc, Tucannon, Kommo-o, Crabrawler, and the starting monsters in Pokemon Gold and Pokemon White.
Are new if info if real.
>>
>>33499641
"geographic changes"

5 extra buildings
>>
>>33495975
Probably shit, but I always thought that the new forms were as you say - Necrozma using Green Lantern esque light projections to look like the legendary pokemon.
>>
>>33499622
Fuck off redditor
>>
>The Elite 4 members help you in the game now. There is a School that is now a tutorial for how to do Trials, and serves as your first Trial too.

God fucking no. Even more blatant hand-holding? Sounds fucking believable sadly.
>>
>>33499649
New Z-moves is not info, especially when that was just a guess at a handful of Pokémon who are obviously expecting one
The box art is barely news, "It's a Solgaleo/Lunala"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.