[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post autism >Inb4 why r u on reddit Browsing for cringe obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Post autism

>Inb4 why r u on reddit

Browsing for cringe obviously
>>
>>33493226
You have to go back.
>>
>>33493248
no
>>
>>33493226
I love how kyurem is clueless
>>
>>33493226
Okay, can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?
>>
File: Cringe.png (12KB, 596x116px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.png
12KB, 596x116px
>>33493226
>>
>>33493334
From what I can gather, the OP in the reddit thread, XLpug [S], seems to be a faggot.

The OP in this thread is clearly a faggot too, otherwise he'd not have made this thread to begin with.
>>
>>33493226
>Browsing for cringe obviously
yeah, of course you were
>>
File: Cringe.png (113KB, 1436x538px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.png
113KB, 1436x538px
>>33493226
>>
>>33493389
Wow, exclude me from the screenshot
>>
https://www.reddit.com/user/XLpug/
Sweet fuck, this guy's history is an adventure.
>>
>>33493433
Do you think he's serious or just an elaborate troll? Because if he's serious, thats some severe autism. And not the lul everyone has autism meme, but like, legitimate high functioning autism.
>>
>>33493226
You don't need to browse Reddit for cringe. Just look at any random thread on this board.
>>
PROUD
>>
> tfw crimsonkyurem is OP
>>
>>33493226
>OP says r and u
that's some autism right there
>>
>>33493248
XD gottem
>>
>>33496953
You have to go back.
>>
>>33493226
Why go to reddit for cringe when you're surrounded by it here?
>>
>>33496968
XD gottem
>>
>>33497036
Why do you insist on making it clear to everyone that you're a redditor? Whatever you're trying to accomplish it isn't working.
>>
>>33493226
>implying that's not you looking for validation
You have to go back
>>
>>33498984
Who, the Reddit thread's OP or crimsonkyurem? Because it's known that the latter frequents this board.
>>
>>33493698
I knew people who acted like that 100% unironically. They're usually arrogant fuckers disappointed with their real lives who use the whole Internet as their personal RP chatroom and expect everyone else to do the same.
>>
>>33493226
>payed

Fucking hell why do so many retards get that word wrong.
>>
>>33493433
>Mimikyu's True Identity and Behavior - How Hidden Norms and Cultures can affect perceptions, ethics and laws.
>How does this apply to FNAF and the "toxic fandom." What really needs to be scapegoated, ostracized and feared? The fandom or the hidden toxic norms, cultures, Purple Guys, Yo-kai or Marshadows?
>Lunala's Physic Type and Third Eye mimics the Philosophy of GHOST IN THE SHELL. This explains its secondary type (Ghost) and one of Pokémon Sun and Moon's themes. The Bruxish will complain that Pokémon has no creativity, but I think the Pokémon designers were pretty creative to mimic you too.
>Solgaleo's Psychic type mimics the principles of FMA:B. Team Flare and Marshadows are able to mask themselves anywhere. If you do not clean up your filth and shield yourself, you will be overcome and drug down to the shadows. Solgaleo's steel type can mean protection and declarations. Find your way.
Ok what the actual fuck
>>
>>33499028
Kek really?

So OP is a fucking fraud
>>
>>33497308
XD gottem
>>
>>33493226
me
>>
File: ironic shitposting.png (306KB, 1378x1018px) Image search: [Google]
ironic shitposting.png
306KB, 1378x1018px
>>
>>33499245
That......
Clearly that is the work of a dedicated troll.
No one could say those things and legitimately believe them.
No one is THAT retarded.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.