[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*ruins you're game*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: rotomdexmap.jpg (19KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
rotomdexmap.jpg
19KB, 320x239px
*ruins you're game*
>>
>ruins
more like doesn't impact the game at all and makes the bottom screen completely pointless
>>
>>33492839
Poor attempt at copying Whisper
>>
It actually helped me a lot. I had a chance to explore everything I want before progressing the plot. And for busy people, it's extremely helpful in remembering what just happened in the story
>>
>>33492842
>doesn't impact the game at all
>it's blinking is annoying
>useless wall of text to complement the cutscene garbage talk
>>
>>33492839
I want to insert my data into Rotom Dex
>>
There's no problem with having a map, but I do wish you could turn it off after you beat the game
>>
>>33492846
see
>>33492842
>>
>>33492864
What? Thats who he was replying to in the first place.
>>
>>33492846
Just don't look at it? Unlike cutscenes, they don't stop you from continuing the game.
>>
>>33492864
I was replying to him, dumbass.
>>33492883
>Just don't look at it?
This is the major complaint about it outside of the usesless screen. I have no problems with it.
>>
>one of the best things about Gen VI was the PSS
>got replaced by useless Rotom
>doesn't impact the game at all
>>
>>33492842
This motherfucker is the reason why we lost the bottom screen menu icons and the X-exit.
>>
>>33492904
>>33492918
You can't say that just because it occupies the same space. It could also be that they designed it to fill that space because they already removed it (because of that stupid online thing they implemented instead for example).
>>
>routes are fairly straightforward
>doesn't have any opportunities to explore
>impossible to get lost
>give you a minimap and checkpoint marker anyway
>>
>>33492839
I like it? I think it's cute and at least there is a proper map, although I wish you could access PSS on the RotomDex...
>>
>>33492839
>You are game
Yes, Dex Rotom is a game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.