[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Out of the four new forms revealed for Ultra S and M so far,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16

File: Bullshit from (You).png (957KB, 2160x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit from (You).png
957KB, 2160x1150px
>Out of the four new forms revealed for Ultra S and M so far, two are old Pokemon with parts of another Pokemon slapped on the top of it with literally no other changes (Ultra Solgaleo and Lunala), one of them is literally only a texture change (I choose you Cap Pikachu) and the other one is a texture change with a single object from one of its other forms slapped on top (Dusk Lycanroc)

Why is this allowed, and why do people defend this?
>>
File: IMG_7589.jpg (19KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7589.jpg
19KB, 204x204px
>>
>>33492695
>Why is this allowed, and why do people defend this?
Maybe because they are trying to shill?
>>
>>33492695
Whats the point of trying?
You Will buy the game anyway lol xd
Sincerely, John GF
>>
>>33492701
>Stating literal facts is bait

Fuck off
>>
>>33492701
How does Masuda's sphincter taste you cuck?
>>
There's a clear difference between fans expressing genuine disappointments/complaints and than pokefags who eat up whatever shit gamefreak spews
>>
>>33492695
>those bits about Lunala and Solgaleo
You're assuming. Quit speaking in absolutes about a game that is yet to be released, you child.
>>
>>33493062
I just wish that we would have a clue what the story is this time?
>>
>>33493062
Are you fucking retarded? We don't need the game to come out, we can fucking see with our eyes that the design is exactly the same just with necrozma bits added. What more clarification do you need you fucking apologist?
>>
>>33493076
So, I'm an apologist because I called you out for being a presumptuous faggot? Fuck off, I didn't even play/buy SM. I was just saying that there are hints to suggest there's more to Lunala, Solgaleo, and Necrozma, plus new shit in general that is yet to be unveiled. Whether those things will be shitty or not is still up in the air. Don't speak in absolutes. It's one of the biggest mistakes people make.
>>
>>33493125
> I was just saying that there are hints to suggest there's more to Lunala, Solgaleo, and Necrozma, plus new shit in general that is yet to be unveiled. Whether those things will be shitty or not is still up in the air. Don't speak in absolutes. It's one of the biggest mistakes people make.

Are you a fucking idiot? As I literally just stated, I was talking about the design of the thing. Nothing else. Stop trying to change the subject.
>>
>>33493133
>changing the subject
Literally what?
Anyway, speaking solely on Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma, you can't go off appearance alone. This goes back to my main point that there are hints that might suggest there's more substance to them (lore, abilities, plot, or what have you). Lycanroc and Hatchu may be half-assed (not only appearance-wise, but pretty much the same as their vanilla counterparts statwise, etc.), but your assertions about Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma are too presumptuous and superficial.
>>
File: Bullshit from (You).jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit from (You).jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>33493190
>>33493190

>Anyway, speaking solely on Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma, you can't go off appearance alone.

But I made it clear from the very beginning that I was ONLY talking about design. Do you somehow not understand this despite me clarifying it two more times?
>>
>>33493216
Simply put, the hints suggest that the box legend forms are both Necrozma projecting light in the form of Solgaleo and Lunala, which (if true) changes A LOT, and might even justify or salvage them from appearing to be just another slapped together half-assed attempt at new content the likes of Lycarrot and Hatchu. Not to mention the new plot, lore, possibly stats, etc. that comes packaged alongside them being legends or whatever. You don't get that stuff with Lycarrot and Hatchu. Going of the appearance of the box legends alone is superficial and presumptuous.
>>
File: IMG_6710.jpg (57KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6710.jpg
57KB, 480x360px
>>33493133
Wow, you are a raging little bitch. I think you might need a nap. Ultra S&M are going to be awesome, you're freaking out over nothing, and this thread is cancer.
>>
File: painful to read.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
painful to read.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>33493342
>Ultra S&M are going to be awesome

Apologist detected. 70% of what they've showed off so far looks shit
>>
File: joker.png (310KB, 569x422px) Image search: [Google]
joker.png
310KB, 569x422px
>>33493342

Not him, and I hope that the games end up being good, but it's because of people like you who eat up everything that GF produce regardless of quality that we have nothing in terms of marketing apart from "It's pokemon, you'll buy it" right now. Your baseless opinion is cancer.
>>
File: IMG_6701.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6701.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>33493367
Nice catchphrase. Learn a couple more, and you can pretend you're not a newfag.
>>
>>33493385
>Posting the ashnime

So you do literally just eat up any shit that has Pokemon in it regardless of its quality. Kill yourself you fucking insufferable shit eating cunt.
>>
File: IMG_6595.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6595.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>33493382
If you don't like the games, stop playing them. Stop bitching about games that haven't come out yet and making uninteresting threads. That's your cancer right there, folks!
>>
File: IMG_6706.gif (978KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6706.gif
978KB, 500x550px
>>33493395
Wow, are you gonna throw another tantrum?
>>
>>33493406
>Stop bitching about games that haven't come out yet and making uninteresting threads.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I'll stop bitching about games that haven't come out yet when you stop praising games that haven't come out yet. That fair?
>>
File: wat cups.jpg (10KB, 261x210px) Image search: [Google]
wat cups.jpg
10KB, 261x210px
>>33493406

Didn't make the thread. I like the games. I liked SM, and I hope USM are good.

In the same way you're mad at people for criticising a game that hasn't come out, why don't you stop defending a game that hasn't come out yet? Critical thinking isn't the same as bitching, learn some basic logic.

The resaon we have so little info right now on the games is because people like you wll blindly praise any sliver of recoloured material we get.
>>
>>33493367
>Because they all have different opinions than me they have to be apologists!!
Fuck off with this meme already
>>
>>33493451
>>Because they all have different opinions than me they have to be a raging little bitch/newfag

Fuck off with this meme already
>>
>>33493342
>>33493385
>>33493406
>>33493410
>>33493451

Your underage fanboy is showing.

How you could possibly think with any basic grasp of reasoning skills that people are blindly complaining makes no sense.

We have almost NOTHING to sell us on these games right now apart from the fact that they're pokemon games. If Solgaleo/Lunala with some chunks of Necrozma's shell on them is enough for you to buy the game, then by all means buddy, go ahead. For most of us that doesn't cut it. If GF want to reveal more features then now is the time, and we'd welcome them. Right now they're marketing strategy has been horrendous.
>>
>>33492701
kys
>>
>>33493406
> Wahh wahh, stop bitching about games that haven't come out yet - (You)

> These games are going to be great, even though they haven't come out yet - also (You)

So which is it buster? Do we judge games before they're out or not?
>>
File: IMG_6699.jpg (173KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6699.jpg
173KB, 477x324px
>>33493509
>We have almost NOTHING to sell us on these games right now apart from the fact that they're pokemon games.

Sounds like blindly complaining to me, you little bitch. What the fuck are you even doing with your life? lol
>>
>>33493702
Okay, but now you're just falseflagging.
>>
>form changes are bad unless they completely change the pokemon's body shape like shaymin or the genies
>>
>>33493722
Not generally, no. For example I have no problem with Pokemon like Meostic. I do HAVE a problem if they're the only fucking thing being used to market a brand new game that otherwise looks the same as the previous game, which I thought was mediocre in itself.
>>
File: IMG_6676.gif (2MB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6676.gif
2MB, 265x200px
>>33493718
>implying I was ever not
>>
>>33492695
Destiny 2 situation, DLC in an entire new game.
>>
The real reason you buy these games is to get access to move tutors. It's a BS reason though, it's the most transparent cash grab ever at this point. At least ORAS came with a whole bunch of new megas and the opportunity to play through a version of an old game with new mechanics and visuals.
>>
>>33492695
Shut up
>That Logo
Fucking nice and clean.
>>
>>33494097
>Shut up

Why? I literally stated things that they've revealed.
>>
>>33492704
This will probably be the first pokemon game since DP that I don't buy day 1
>>
>>33494118
Yeah, I'm gonna hack my spare 3DS and try and pirate them. I've never felt the need to before, but at the moment they have given me absolutely no reason to buy them.
>>
>>33493509
Fuck off abismal basement dweller
>>
>>33494176
>T.Masuda
>>
>>33494176

thanks for showing you have no argument
>>
anybody in this thread smoke weed
>>
File: 1491242502846_1.jpg (42KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1491242502846_1.jpg
42KB, 960x544px
>>33493509
>Posting To Aru Majutsu/Kagaku no Index/Railgun
Holy shit, that's even worse than the "ashnime".
>>
>>33494297
blaze it you little bitch
>>
I'm going to buy it either way because I want to be on the most up-to-date platform for battling. I refuse to be back a game or two and forced to bow out of battles and competitions because my game is outdated.
>>
>>33494519
Besides, it's what, $40 for each game?
Fuck it, I'll buy both and y'all can eat my balls.
>>
>>33494519
>>33494525

Just play on fucking showdown like every sane person
>>
>>33492695

>Why is this allowed
Because Pokemon are the most important part of a Pokemon game and when you're making a sequel with a pre-existing generation of Pokemon you need to drum up hype with [technically] new Pokemon.

>Why do people defend it
I don't think anyone really does, we just accept it and then sit back and let it pass until the juicier info comes out.

It's BW2 all over again, nobody really cared about Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, we just waited for the info that confirmed the sequels were going to be superior.
>>
File: Kill_everyone_in_this_thread.png (25KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_everyone_in_this_thread.png
25KB, 200x100px
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.