[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still have hopes for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 12738137.jpg (111KB, 739x389px) Image search: [Google]
12738137.jpg
111KB, 739x389px
Do you still have hopes for this?
>>
>>33489450
Nope.
>>
No.
>>
>>33489450
I want to
>>
>>33489450
i never had any to begin with
>>
>>33489450
As much hope as I've had for any other third version.
>>
no. SM burned me. i don't think i can ever be excited for a pokemon game ever again
>>
The only hope I have for this shit is that it will leak a week before the official release so I can be desillusioned by the time the retards enter the honeymoon phase.
>>
>>33489450
Of course, cause Main series Pokemon games are always good
>>
>>33489460
Good luck then. I think it's safe to say this is one 3rd version that won't stack up well to the rest.
>>
>>33489450
If what you mean to say with this image is the character customization, then yes I do have high hopes that the outfit choices will be vastly improved.

My concern though is how it'll work when connected to regular SM for battles and such. Will USM players just be displayed in the default outfit?
>>
no i dont have any hype
>>
>>33489467
>>33489468
These.
>>
>>33489478
To be fair it's hard to when it's based on Sun/Moon. It'd have to change and rework and add so fucking much that it'd take more work than BW2 did.
>>
>>33489491
True, but if they did it, I wouldn't be scared for the future of my favorite thing anymore. It makes me hope they're good, but part of me knows it'll never happen...
>>
>>33489450
I had a little, it died when I got Monster Hunter Stories.
>>
>>33489450
I actually do have hope for these, still. Is that bad?
>>
>>33489450
ネクロズマ。JPG

My disdain for this game is amplified by the news fallout.
>>
>>33489523
Is it good?
>>
>>33490130
These probably will be some of the best main series games yet. Don't let the vocal contrarian minority ruin these beautiful games for you!
>>
>>33489450
One of them will tide me over until the next game.
>>
>>33490194
its not minority go outside. go on twitter and facebook. no one gives a shit about these games
>>
>>33490231
They truly don't. No one is playing Pokemon online either, wi-fi forums are quiet. The series feels completely dead right now. And no it never happened to this level, Sun/Moon did some serious damage that even I'm not sure on cause and such.
>>
>>33490191
Thousands better than any 3ds pokemon game.
>>
>>33490263
Source
>human anus
>>
I hope it's like Black White 2

I hated Black and White but 2 was so good
>>
>>33489450
No. Didn't stop me from preordering it.
>>
>>33490263
even amazon charts. pokemon USUM is nowhere near close. the games really have no hype. better they take 2018 off and regroup. milking franchise will be
>>
>>33490278
Go outside faggot, go to other communities.
Even my entire local league which had monthly tournaments all the way from gen 3 to ORAS died out soon after Sun/Moon, and my friend list which played XY/ORAS extensively with me is nowhere to be seen in SM, not that I blame them because I don't want to enter the fucking Festival Plaza either.

No one is playing SM and there is zero excitement for USUM.
>>
The girl character has braids, 10/10
>>
>>33490295
>>33490263
We all know Gamefreak only needs to announce a Kanto re-remake/sequel as the Gen 8 intro game with an updated dex on the Switch and Pokemon will instantly become popular again.
>>
>>33490314
>imagine being this buttmad
>>
>>33490314
honestly theres more excitement for VC of games that game out 18 years ago gold and sliver than USUM. even 2ch is dead
>>
SM had an extremely good mainstream reception and sold a shitload. Only niche autists who play these games for thousands of hours think it's bad. USUM is going to be a hit whether they like it or not, and future Pokemon games will follow this formula.
>>
>>33490340
this is a issue. if they only way to keep pokemon relvent is too pander to kanto and remake kanto. than it wont last long. there will be time where people who played red and blue will flat out quit playing video games because of age. you have to make new ideas work. others pokemon is ticking time bomb in popularity
>>
>>33490379
wrong... anyways just wait and see if USUM. its funny people still think the only people who hated sun and moon is /vp/. its not true
>>
USUM will make millions of sales, but the community will still feel empty until the Switch game hype season.
>>
>>33490194
Thank you, anon. /vp/ has always been contrarian and always will be.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.