[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 weeks 70 days left in 91 days since this the announcement of USUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: lycanroc-2-1013917.jpg (37KB, 497x298px) Image search: [Google]
lycanroc-2-1013917.jpg
37KB, 497x298px
this has been the biggest reveal

are you satisfied ?
>>
>>33487937
>This is the work of the highest grossing Media-franchise of the whole world

Apocalypse is close, isn't it?
>>
>>33487937
Play Monster hunters stories
>>
File: 1503153425580.png (663KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1503153425580.png
663KB, 505x505px
>This has been the biggest reveal
wrong
>>
File: wow....png (56KB, 328x165px) Image search: [Google]
wow....png
56KB, 328x165px
>>33487937
>>
File: 0ad.png (249KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
0ad.png
249KB, 600x344px
>>33487958
>implying someone cares about legiemons that cant even be used in tourneys
>>
>>33487969
it's amazing
>>
>>33487937
Bit worried.

It clearly a third version but they kept the Sun and Moon divided? Why bother. If if was a sequel or sufficiently changed I get it but it just seems a bit tacked on.

After X&Y, ORAS & S/M dropped features that I enjoyed (challenge mode, DexNav, Rebattling Gym leaders, rebattling trainers) I have no confidence Ultra additions will deliver
>>
>>33487944
In fairness, they're so big now that they could do basically nothing and still guarantee 10 million sales, so I can't blame them for being lazy most years.
>>
>>33487994
>anyone
>giving a shit about pokemon tourneys
>>
>>33487937
He'll no, but a reveal of more shitty info won't help. A "good" game will.
>>
Yes if the game as a lot of surprise in
If not then fuck Gamefreak
>>
>>33487937
I try not have high expectations for Pokémon games ever since X Y, but I kinda hope that in USUM we will be able to travel to parts of the other regions trough Ultra Space to re-live the highlights of the games in 20 years but I doubt it will happen
>>
>>33488262
>if the game has a lot of surprises in

>Gamefreak

you're new right ?
>>
>>33487937
No
>>
>>33487937
I mean, I like Dusk Lycanroc, but I'm worried by how little info has been revealed with this close to release.
>>
>>33487937
A recolored version of an alreasy existing Pokemon is not really a reveal. And since there is nothing new so far I don't see why buy a game I already have.

I new plot is not enough to convince me to play through the same islands, I could just restart SM and get the same entertainment.

So far I have never gotten the expansion 1.5 version of a Pokemon game.

From what I see there is no reason to start.
>>
>>33487958
ive been asleep for 3 months, what is this?
>>
>>33490880
necrozma true form
>>
>>33487937
>this has been the biggest reveal
>posted a picture of Carrotroc.

WTF

That's the reason why some people are not thinking the game is worth buying. Because they just slapped day dog with orange food coloring and celled it a new new form. That gives us a glimpse of what ultra Sun and ultra moon might be.

The only thing they did right was kommo-o's Z-move. That actually got me excited.
>>
>>33487937
The updated versions are usually pretty good, so sure, I'm happy. Sure I'd like to know more, but they've done that too much revealing in previous games. Going through Alola the first time was fun, so I'm interested to see how they've remixed it. It would be really cool if they flip the story around in lots of different ways.
>>
>>33487994
Isn't next tourney national dex?
>>
>>33488003
I'm guessing so that you can catch the version exclusive legendaries from the other, like if you bought Sun you are expected to get Ultra Moon.

This isn't confirmed or denied, and I'm waiting a few days after release to confirm it before I buy, but if I had to guess, I'd guess that's how its going to be
>>
>>33491089
>He got excited for a split damage move used by a Pokémon max Special Attack/Speed versus two Pokémon with no IVs/EVs and likely a negative Special Defense nature to maximize damage and look stronger than it would be in any actual setting, even in-game.
>>
>>33492155
Wow, what a pessimist.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.