[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash Cap Pikachu Distribution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: ashs-pikachu-all-inline-169.png (106KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
ashs-pikachu-all-inline-169.png
106KB, 578x327px
What Pikachu will you choose? I'm personally into Sinnoh Cap ( don't call me Sinnohfag 'cuz i'm not, i just like the cap)
>>
i'll inject them lol
>>
>>33487754
Why choose when I can have them all?
>>
>>33487754
The original hat.
It's the only one I get any kind of reaction from.
It's just a fucking Pikachu I'll never use.
>>
>>33487760
>>33487757
anyone who doesn't think like this. is a bunch of hacks

japan gets all of them but we only get one? fuck that
>>
File: Bill Wilson.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Wilson.png
563KB, 569x802px
And why would I want them?
>>
>>33487802
For your living dex, obviously.
>>
>>33487802
They work for the masked man Banette
>>
are they all identical?
>>
>>33487779
>implying we can't just come on to /vp/ and get genned ones of the missed ones
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>33487754
> the only difference is a CAP
> Hardy nature
> Pikachu is shitty mainstreamon
YOU'VE MADE ME LAFF
>>
>>33487802
They all have Hardy nature
>>
File: 1504553005965.png (838KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504553005965.png
838KB, 600x600px
>>33487754
Unova hat because Gen 5 best gen or Kalos hat because XY anime best anime?
>>
>>33487802
Because they're big guys
>>
Not sure why, but I don't feel like Hardy fits Pikachu's personality that well
>>
>>33488238
...for you
>>
>>33487754
Original Cap of course. Also I'm hoping that the codes works for USUM to get a second one.
>>
Hoenn because that was the only period of the anime I enjoyed watching.
>>
>>33488585
Advanced battle best season
>>
>>33487754
I have both Sun and Moon so I'll get 2 of them. I'll try to get the other 4 through the GTS (I'm assuming they can be traded on it).
>>
>>33487760
This. I have six copies of the games so one per game is obviously the way to go.
>>
Can the codes be reused if I delete the save and start a new file?
>>
>>33489803
If it's either QR code or shared WiFi code, yes.

Could be they might use something like the Global Link does though - just generates a one time use code.

Though it probably won't be the latter because why bother when you'd just be able to generate multiple codes anyway? Unless they actually did link it to the account system to try to pull more people in like when they released the HA Kanto Birds through the newsletter for it. However especially considering they've had MANY complaints about the account system since Go, they likely won't consider all the hassle on their support staff worth it to try to do that again any time soon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.