[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1504706131287.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504706131287.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
Would you?
>>
not this again
>>
>>33485593
Yes with loot crates and dlc
>>
>>33485593
YES
>>
Simply epic XD
>>
>if it worked for one game it totally works for all games!
>>
>>33485593
>Ash hat
FUCK OOOOOOOOOOFF
>>
>>33485822
>>33485822
Ash hat? More like ass hat am I right?
>>
Wow it's just like Skyrim but with pokemon! XD
>>
>>33485593
Yea I'd probably cum me pants
>>
Looks like SHIT
>>
>>33485593
I don't even know, even if Gamefreak somehow manages to make a Pokémon game on that scale they'll still find some way to drop the ball.
>>
File: 1502219350724.png (344KB, 577x390px) Image search: [Google]
1502219350724.png
344KB, 577x390px
>>33485593
How many times are you going to make this thread?
>>
>>33486093
It's my first time, I'm not a /vp/ regular. I figured you guys had already discussed this in the past though.
>>
>>33486102
The exact same image was used with almost the exact same caption just yesterday. So I very much doubt that. But here's the jist for anyone new to the subject:
>Of course we would play it, but who cares? It will never happen.
>Gamefreak would never be so ambitious.
>Even if they were, they would fuck it up massively.
>>
>>33486150
I admit I saw it on /v/ yesterday and wanted to see what you guys thought about it.
>>
>>33485593
Open world pokemon would ruin pokemon. Gamefreak themselves said this on the GI podcast that was shilled so much.
>>
>>33485667
Dont forget the season pass
>>
>>33485593
That's not real
This is
>>33480873
>>
File: unknown.png (156KB, 420x486px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
156KB, 420x486px
>>33486330
Forgot pic
>>
>>33486182
How would it ruin Pokemon?
>>
File: tenor.gif (976KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
976KB, 480x270px
GF ruins new features when fans hype just from their Weedle being able to follow them.

Expand the basics of the adventure.
>Unless you love spamming grass and running from battles for like 3hrs.

Put the wild pokemon in the over-world instead of random generates in grass patches.

>Thrill of the Hunt, aspects.
Make encounters more exciting instead of mindlessly running into a 100 randoms.

>Pokedex
Skittish pokemon run away from you, aggressive pokemon like Primeape chase you.
Fastmons can outrun you, Slowmons are too slow to chase/run from you. Fuckers like Cacoonmons prolly just sit on trees.

>Requirements
Maybe baits to lure rarer ones out or a mini quest, something even simply as defeating a few predatory pokemon in an area makes a certain pokemon appear.
Some pokemononly appear at night.
You can gain hunting tips from Pokedex/Signs/NCPs. etc.

>Danger
Wildmon can still gang up on you, maybe 3% chance a lv.25 Snorlax is in a lv.8-12 woods.

Interactions like super training could be turned into just hitting rocks/trees/swimming/etc.
Could also adds optional side-quest aspects for money or items and could also provide extra dialogue for lore lovers.

AND, buff Ledian.
>>
>>33486933
id honestly kill to see witcher 3 features added, like say
>trading card game implemented as a side feature
>'witcher senses' that detect grass patches where encounters may occur and expand upon the mutant pokemon from oras
>optional boss encounters in the wild that drop unique items
>>
BoTW is great, but this wouldn't work with Pokemon, random encounter would fuck up the pace of the game and be frustrating as hell
>>
>>33487014
I'd like for the TCG to be mentioned at least, though item drops could end up a bit broken unless new natural items are made or it's like evolution stones.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.