[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PokeTubers discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

Hey all,

Anyone follow any PokeTubers on YouTube? What do you think of them?

I finally unfollowed the last of them recently. I used to really like GameBoyLuke and Patterrz, but in the last while they've pushed their Twitch channels. Now, it's a constant push for donations and likes and retweets and MONEY.

I liked when their content was their part-time fun stuff, not something they want to live off. Personally, I'm not sure how long more they can expect to be popular doing the same nuzlocke replays and 'shiny hunting' streams.

Sometimes they collab with people like TheHeatedMo and KingNappy, who are autistically loud and painful to watch. Dunno how they have fans.

I'd totally fuck Shady though, full homo
>>
FalseSwipeGaming is gaining a bit of population lately. He talks about the history of specific Pokemon in competitive play, and is neither cringey or pretentious. He's pretty good if you want quick 10-minute videos and want a calm Poketuber.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrYnZ7ZxRe4

poketubers these days tho
>>
>>33484915
The only poketubers I watch are the ones that make vids about competitive like blunder and aim.
Most other poketubers do lets plays, which I personally find boring as fuck, and/or make their videos for children so it's extremely cringey and annoying to watch.
>>33484970
I'd like FalseSwipeGaming if he didn't just regurgitate info I already knew.
>>
>>33484915
>WHAAAATS GOOD YOUTUBE, NAPPYBOY92 HERE BACK AGAIN ONCE AGAIN!
>>
FalseSwipeGaming and PIMPNITE are the only good ones. chuggaaconroy has good let's plays as well.
>>
Obligatory FalseSwipeGaming. I like PIMPNITE, he's not too autistic and I like the gimmicky joke teams.
>>
>>33484915
I watch aim for competitive, it is shocking to me how active his video uploading is, the guy basically puts up 1-2 showdown videos a day, and comments thoroughly on all meta changes almost instantly.

I watch shofu for news season and lets plays. Says nothing I couldn't find or experience by myself, but the extent of his rants whenever he loses to hax, finds out about broken shit in fangames or hears news about stuff like kommo-o's z-move is just funny to me.

I used to watch dookieshed but he stopped doing pokemon stuff I think. Same as mr1upz.
>>
>>33485745
>cuggaaconroy
classy
>>
>>33484915
They're entertaining, especially the loud ones.
>>
None of them but Cydonia, because they are all shit except our God Cydonia.
>>
>>33484915
I can get why though. Youtube ad revenue is shit now so they have to get their money somewhere
>>
>>33484915
I watch Maxmoefoe. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>33485872
Fair enough, and I always Like vids and that, but when it goes from "videomaking is my hobby" to "I'm doing this full time THX FOR THE BITS MOAR BITS" then it's irritating.
>>
>>33485802
First 2 apply to me, although I don't watch aim as much anymore since I don't think I have much to learn anymore. I watch blunder and whenever aim collabs with him though since they always dick around on the ladder and still very often come out on top.
>>
And most of them just scream into the Microphone to the point of no return when they find a pokemon with different Pixel colours, Very interesting, right.
>>
File: Chugga 2.jpg (480KB, 1635x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Chugga 2.jpg
480KB, 1635x1090px
>>33485745
>>33485808
>chuggaaconroy
Sure, but his Colosseum LP is fucking trash.
>>
>>33486499
>that fucking horse picture
>>
File: Chugga 3.jpg (512KB, 1025x684px) Image search: [Google]
Chugga 3.jpg
512KB, 1025x684px
>>33486515
Yeah, he used to be one of (((((them))))) as recently as a few years ago. Thankfully he's grown out of it.
>>
>>33484915
>Sometimes they collab with people like TheHeatedMo and KingNappy, who are autistically loud and painful to watch. Dunno how they have fans.

I once watched his collab playthrough of super mystery dungeon with kingnappy, and boy you're right, just autistically loud and painful to watch most of the time, though when they got into the game it was really great and fun to watch.
>>
>>33484915
PIMPNITE and Scykoh are really the only Poketubers I watch. If you count Chuggaaconroy as a Poketuber then him too.
>>
>>33486499
>>33486519
This guy screams autism from every possible angle.
>>
File: Chugga.gif (2MB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
Chugga.gif
2MB, 500x224px
>>33486580
He embraces it and we love him for it. Except when he gets unnecessarily loud, which is a turn off to the Colosseum LP.
>>
>>33486580
Which is better than the obnoxious, normalfag alternative.
>>
>>33486595
>the female's reaction
>>
>>33486605
Ehh, Masae just kind of always looks like that.
>>
Every single one of you piles of steamy diarrhea should invest on a fucking rope, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>33486621
wh-why?
>>
>>33486621
Oh dont worry, Im planning on it. I just need to move out and then Ill be ready.
>>
>>33486635
>e-celebs
>pokemon e-celebs
That's why.
>>
>>33486656
o-oh, I see.. it's because there are non anonchans wh-who watch your videos. Keminosai!
>>
Some are okay but most of them are just clickbaiting the shit out of Pokemon. When there is a new obvious Corocoro fake scan - BOOM! NEW VIDEO: OMG NEW LEAK LOOK AT THAT

A obvious fake Pokedex list - BOOM! NEW VIDEO: OMG NEW LEAK LOOK AT THAT

Every small fake detail... Also I could kill all of those who put those few Pokemon Gamefreak did not show before onto the thumbnail just because LOL DEMO WAS DATAMINED.
>>
Is Marriland /our/ guy?
>>
>>33486673
Yeah, fuck that Tyranitar kid and all those asshats.
>>
>>33484915
Reminder that TheKingNappy and Verlis are both diaperfags.
>>
Why the fuck does this thread even exist. Why are you simpletons even discussing this? You fucking cocksuckers. ALL POKETUBERS ARE CANCER. NO EXCEPTIONS. You all need to kill yourselves.
>>
>>33486697
Maybe in 2007.

>>33486707
Why are you so upset, anonpai?
>>
>>33486307
Good taste
>>
File: DJFKEnBW0AAvjGL.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DJFKEnBW0AAvjGL.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
ShadyPenguinn's wife looks like grown-up druggy Macaulay Culkin.
>>
File: Macaulay-Culkin.jpg (136KB, 615x923px) Image search: [Google]
Macaulay-Culkin.jpg
136KB, 615x923px
>>33486746
>>
>>33486746
>implying you wouldnt
>>
>>33486746
I remember when she once made this stupid "Whats up guys" introduction. It was aweful. But all of his fans of kindergarteners were like "WOW GIRL THAT WAS AWESOME WOW GREAT"
>>
>>33486790
No thank you. I'm not a homo.
>>
I sometimes watch The Dex and listen to their podcast.
Kellz is a cute!
>>
Aura Guardian is pretty entertaining if you ask me. And he doesn't do anything stupidly boring like let's plays or shiny hunts
>>
>>33484915
Shofu and PokeaimMD
>>
>>33484915
They're all cancer and so are you.
>>
moet is the only one I actually enjoy watching now, only watch joey / the rest of the group's videos if moet is in them
>>
>>33486904
Shit taste
>>
>>33486707
Your Youtube page didn't get popular, huh? Are you jealous? Poor baby.
>>
Haydunn is the only one that seems like an okay guy. Every single other poketuber is a clickbating autistic piece of shit.
>>
Anyone remember Wilechase? I heard he made the transition. And Flamingspade doesn't do anything anymore.
>>
Do TCG poketubers count because I only really watch Maxmoefoe

I'd also totally fuck MaxMoeFoe
>>
None.
>>
>>33484915
Maxmoefoe and Pimpnite are 'ite
>>
Does Werster count as a poketuber?
>>
File: 1503704740765.png (203KB, 590x372px) Image search: [Google]
1503704740765.png
203KB, 590x372px
>not whacking it to CandyEvie's shiny hunt videos
come on now, no one?
>>
>>33486955
hi verlis
>>
>>33486935
moet is the only one from the heatah squad I dislike.
>>
scared is pretty cool
>>
File: manofculture.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
manofculture.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
I'm subbed to two poketubers : thesupremerk9s,because he is a qt gayboi and because his content is pretty good.The second one is WeedleTwineedle.I fucking love this guy's videos.The commentary on his WiFi battles is just amazing and his playthrough of XD:GoD is also pretty enjoyable.
>>33485745
>FalseSwipeGaming
pic related
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Stop talking about Poketubers on /vp/
>>
>>33487286
I've heard better.
>>
>not a single person has said Pikasprey yet
Really? It's not like he's some esoteric channel
>>
If we are talking about poketubers then we gotta discuss total pokemon island.That's what got me into poketubers.

https://youtu.be/uqa0RcAnwFw
>>
>>33484915
Blunder
Aim
Tom Bus
Kyle Cole

I follow others but these are the 4 I enjoy watching the most
>>
>>33486935
Moet is annoying. Like I enjoy that he plays Other Metagames a lot but he is always low ladder so the games aren't good and he makes a lot of mistakes
>>
>Ctrl+F Pyrotoz, Crtl+F Cancerfairy
>Nothing
wew lads
>>
>>33487567
>watching Poketubers
wew lad
>>
>>33487574
You got me there.
>>
I only have FalseSwipeGaming and TrueGreen as Poketubers.

I might check Pimpnite next.
>>
Aim's good at the game, but he comes off as really fake sometimes.

Blunder's quickly turning into blog with pokemon in the background.

Jam comes back but dies too frequently, plus something about his personality turns me away.

Chimp's gettin back though. Hope he takes it more and more seriously cause I like his stuff.
>>
Verlisify is the best
>>
>>33487648
>Aim's good at the game, but he comes off as really fake sometimes.
What do you mean?
>>
File: photo.jpg (108KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
108KB, 900x900px
>Nobody has mentioned Gator yet
>>
I had a big crush on that one pokemon girl whose nudes leaked until she be came a massive Tumblr feminist
>>
>>33486499
Chugga's LPs ranked:
Good
>Emerald
>Crystal
>GoD
>FireRed
>Platinum
>Colosseum
Shit
>>
I dont really focus on any of the Poketubers to any huge extent, though every so often I will watch one of those free for all that HoodlumScraft does.

The only poke tuber shit that I truly cant stand is the shiny dex reaction shit. These people just constantly shiny hunting and making these massive fake hyped up reactions to each one.

Ya big deal you fucking went after the exact same pokemon 600 times and got a shiny. Of course you were going to get it, it was only a matter of time. The biggest appeal to shiny pokemon is when you find them completely by accident, especially when your mid way through a playthrough. You come across such a huge rarity and often it leads to people trying something new out and getting a new bromon.

Reactions of shiny mons found in playthroughs are exciting and makes me happy for the player. The fucks that have three games going and are just literally doing nothing but looking for shiny mons are uninteresting as fuck.
>>
>darklatios777's channel doesn't even exist anymore

Damn he used to be my favorite battler when I was 12. I can't believe it's been so long.
>>
>>33487887
Probably because he's shit
>>
>>33488460
Wait who?
>>
>>33486499
>that katana set that he probably got off ebay
>mlp

Not even remotely surprised, but I'd be lying through my teeth if I wasn't at least a little heartbroken. At least he's tidy.
>>
>>33491176
don't bully gator ;-;
>>
>>33484915
Just Haydunn, enthusiastic and slightly immature, something I envy these days.

>>33486993
Haydunn clickbaits a couple of times, although the titles stay true to the nature of the video.
>>
>>33487366
>weedletwineedle
Muh nigga! He's unironically my favorite for his commentary, lulzy edits, and occasional meme strategies all while making fun of verlis which has become a running theme.
>>
>>33491288
I meant more like the, "NEW POKEMON REVEALED????" coupled with the shittiest photoshopped image you can think of, type of videos.
>>
>>33486534
U should see a ffa with nappy, pksparkz, mo & david, buncha fucking niggerz screaming their heads off
>>
>>33486568
Pimp is getting down the cringe road lately too
>>
>>33486891
Prettu fuckinf cringy if u ask me, hes fucking hard to listen too
>>
>>33484915
>>>33487366
>>weedletwineedle
>making fun of verlis which has become a running theme.
So he's a dramafag now
>>
>>33486904
I used to watch PokeaimMD and thunderblunder777 but they try so hard to be black its embarrassing. The comments section on their vids are filled with 13 year olds trying to imitate them and regurgitating the same stale memes over and over and over again, somehow manage to be even more cancerous than fucking verlisifys fans
>>
>>33487878
His laugh sounds really forced. As do his more excited moments. I used to watch aim before he was a big and deleted all his old content and he never hammed his shit up that hard.
>>
>>33491651
PokeaimMD isn't black? That's news to me. That makes his speech style so cringey now though.
>>
>>33491636
Nah just a fag. He'll just kind of poke verlis with a stick every once in a while
>>
>>33491668
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>33486697
WAS our guy. Not to say he's went trash or anything but the charm he used to have is gone.
>>
>>33484915
does flamingspade still exist?
>>
>>33491716
Completly forgot he existed
>>
Still havent heard anyone mention haydunn
>>
Is blunder meant to be a LOWTI3RGOD parody or is he unironically this much of a faggot? like they say and do exactly the same shit, get outplayed and still calls the other person a scrub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJAQQdq9t2s
>>
>>33487001

I watch Team Fish Knuckles for comp stuff and either Derium or Pokemkn Evolutionaries for opening shit.
>>
>>33487286

>he doesn't know

her handler is cute though
>>
The only poketuber that doesn't fill me with personality induced cringe is scykoh. That being said, I don't know how one can be so bad at type matchups after playing every main series game and stadium
>>
>>33485843
andatevene a fare in culo tu quel paracarro della tua fidanzata e la vostra fanbase di dodicenni
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.