[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon for Nintendo Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: switch.png (92KB, 277x286px) Image search: [Google]
switch.png
92KB, 277x286px
W-will we actually have multiple save files for the first time in a main Pokemon game?
>>
Why you want more than one save file?
I barely can finish the first one.
>>
>>33483631
But Switch so far doesnt seem to be much of a success anyway
>>
>>33483631
of course he thought it would fail. He is part of the same company that thinks that pokemon has to compete with phone games and adding battle frontier would be useless because people don't have enough time to play it
>>
>>33483631
This is why you don't talk to the press.

ffs
>>
>>33483666
>It's shit because I say so
>My shitpost is fact
>>
>>33483667
He's part of the company that despite running THE most successful entertainment franchise in human history still thinks they need to work on an indie mentality.
>>
>>33483631
I don't understand this fascination with multiple save files..they've already said in the past that they will never do it.
>>
I think two games, like we are used, is too much for Switch. I think only will be just one pokemon game on Switch.
>>
>>33483689
Hahahahahahahahaha

How naive you are
>>
>>33483668
he didnt say anything wrong. nothig to regert to say.
>>
>>33483667
well ORAS is number 1 selling remakes. so gamefreak was right again. i think dont understand what a CEO is. A CEO job is maximumize profits which he has done amazingly.
>>
>>33483700
The corporate head of the largest, non-Mario franchise published by Nintendo just said he had no confidence in Nintendo's console when it came out.

It may not be wrong, but I doubt ol' Mr. Nintendo was happy to see those quotes being printed.
>>
>>33483666

that's your opinion.
>>
>>33483722
Let's look at all the consoles of Nintendo since Pokemon launched

N64 - flop

GameCube - flop

Wii - blockbuster

Wii u - mega disaster

I'm sure Nintendo themselves questioned the success of the switch. Glad he said it outload. Nintendo only good for software like he said. The hardware is garbage itself
>>
I questioned the switch, and I still do in some cases.
I hope they don't completely abandon the handheld market and make some sort of more portable version of it.

The wiiu was a fucking disaster. And nintendo barely has a shelf of games in my local game store. It's all addons and toys.
>>
He was right to doubt it. All of their consoles since the SNES have flopped sans the Wii. Handhelds were the company's bread and butter for 20+ years and Pokemon is a huge part of why.
>>
>>33483631
Sort of. You can make save file with each profile on the Switch, but you'll have to pay for the online subscription for each profile seperately and probably for Bank too if you were to use it. You also probably won't be able to transfer Pokemon between different profiles on the same Switch without another Switch acting as an intermediary .
>>
>they introduce some arbitrary rule that stops people from having multiple save files across switch profilles
this wouldn't surprise me at all
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.