[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your Pokemon-related confessions? No need to reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: smugpainting.png (285KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
smugpainting.png
285KB, 500x381px
What are your Pokemon-related confessions? No need to reveal you fap to Pokemon, most of us do.

I name Pokemon after Bleach and other anime/gaming characters.
>>
I exclusively watch the dub.

I tried watching the non-shit subs once, years back, could never get into them, then realized, "Hey, wait, this is Pokémon not Letters from Iwo Jima!"
>>
>>33481951
I have a tub of poorly made pokemon figurines
>>
>>33481977
Why not just not watch the anime at all? I can't see how you can get much enjoyment out of it like that unless you're 10.
>>
File: 1504490643916.jpg (64KB, 694x735px) Image search: [Google]
1504490643916.jpg
64KB, 694x735px
>>33481951
Lucario is legitimately my favorite pokemon. It's an edgy aura doggo that would make a great partner on an adventure and I love it.
>>
>>33481989
MAYBE HE JUST ENJOYS IT, DON'T JUDGE MY SON!
>>
>>33482007
The 4kids dub wasn't great, but TPCi's dub is objectively terrible.
>>
>>33481989
>Why not just not watch the anime at all? I can't see how you can get much enjoyment out of it unless you're 10.
fix'd
>>
>>33482016
The entire anime is terrible
>>
>>33482027
>>33482028
I don't disagree with you, but if you're willing to put yourself through the pain at least do it in the most weeaboo way possible.
>>
>>33481951
I have had an autistic idea for a Mystery Dungeon Anime/Game setting place in the future turning in my head for YEARS.
I was going to make my own OP, but realized I don't have any animation skills.
This was the original song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V2iDWq8lqs
>>
File: 1488046233072.jpg (43KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488046233072.jpg
43KB, 600x333px
I use light screen / reflect in nearly every online match I play and still fail to remember which is which.
>>
I hate a specific pokemon so much that i shitpost it into the dirt every chance i get.
>>
>>33482072
The OP would have an aesthetic similar to one for BW, but with less contrast and an emphasis on floating wiremesh structures.

It starts with a shot of a large tree on a grassy hill in front of a blue sky. When the music starts, the sky starts glitching out, and switches to a "geometric" theme, with a blank white sky, and floating icosahedrons, with the occasional black line rushing across the screen.
When the bagpipe kicks in, the tree starts "glitching" out too, switching to various colored texture, like that of bubbles underwater and close-ups of rocky terrain. It zooms in to our protagonists, a Chespin and a (female) Popplio, resting at the trunk. As the music builds up, their eyes slowly open, and their legs begin "glitching" too before cutting to the Title Card.

I'll design it if you want.
>>
File: 1499346564095.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1499346564095.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Well I'm the original Necrozmaposter.
>>
>>33482151
Would it happen to be Incenaroar or Decidueye?
>>
>>33482199
I'm actually okay with them. Can't say I love either of them, but I don't shitpost about them.
>>
I always think the WAH IT'S BIPEDAL whining is absurd, especially for starters. They're still ultimately animals in the end and I take it for granted they can go on all fours in-universe and act like the animal they are based on outside of battle. Even Incineroar and Chesnaught.

Basically it may be my own imagination, but I still think of so many "humanoid" pokemon still being ultimately animalistic outside of what we see.
>>
>>33482016
The 4Kids dub is better than the TPCi dub, if nothing else, they did actually do a good job with some stuff, but some stuff got screwed too (at least they had a better voice acting and music team, as well as writers for the Rockets).
>>
I really liked the story in Gen 7 and I think GF should continue focusing on story.
>>
I used to believe pokemon were real, this lasted until I was eight.
>>
I don't dislike any of the starters, honestly. Each trio has something about it that's unique, yet "embraces" the region. Even the Unova-Alola ones.
>>
>>33484052
This
>>
File: 1504518714839.png (160KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504518714839.png
160KB, 1152x720px
I always have a female pokemon in the same egg group as my starter,postgame i let them have a fuckton of babies.
>>
>>33484023
i feel the same op
>>
-No matter what your reasoning is, I think anyone who thinks Meowth needs to be playable in Smash Bros. is retarded.

-I understand why Pokkén happened. Turn based battling with fixed stats horribly under-represents Pokemon and the anime can't do all the lifting to justify some designs.

-I think the games have reached a point where it doesn't need the anime to expand on it. We've come a long way from Game Boy.

-I want an Alola installment of Generations.

-Origins should have been a side series working its way up to the current gen. Also, Naruto's voice works surprisingly well for Red.

-Sarah Natochenny did nothing wrong.
>>
I write fanfics.
I used hacked Pokemon to breed and traded the offspring with /wfg/. Everyone there does.
I enjoyed ORAS.
I like all three Alola starters.
>>
>>33485493
>Origins should have been a side series working its way up to the current gen
Who the fuck doesn't think this?
>>
>>33482198
>filename doesn't match
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.