[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unused gym stage in SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: UltraSun-UltraMoon-ryuki.jpg (74KB, 1120x668px) Image search: [Google]
UltraSun-UltraMoon-ryuki.jpg
74KB, 1120x668px
https://youtu.be/yjPxIEwGe1E
Any thoughts about this?
>>
File: 1499364690284.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499364690284.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
That Circle in the wall...
>>
Mememon Go?
>>
>>33478142
was just about to post this lol
>>
File: mario 64.jpg (68KB, 838x470px)
mario 64.jpg
68KB, 838x470px
>>33478142
>The textures
>>
>>33478142
That's a neat animation for Silvally.
>>
>>33478142
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33292175

>the empty lots all over Alola aren't ebin lore foreshadowing, just where gyms would have been until they scrapped them at the last minute for hastily duct-taped together trials
>>
no they were never only gyms, at least. we know there's a couple photoshoot booths over the empty lots. and other facilities unknown to us yet.
>>
>>33478278
>photoshoot booths
>sun and moon
>>
>>33478159
Is he smelling or thinking?
>>
so a gym simulation area. looks fun
>>
I'm paranoid and probably retarded, but is this really true or just the work of someone?
>>
>>33478833
This thing is in the SM game files
>>
>>33478142

Interesting
>>
if it's not modded in by the guy and it's actually in the game my bet is on a building that lets you create custom gyms or something like that.
Afterall one the chinese leaks was about setting our own gyms in Alola after becoming the champion
>>
File: colossalnutFIN.png (79KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
colossalnutFIN.png
79KB, 209x215px
>>33479656
I would nut if this was true. Maybe we could even chose a gym theme and gym leader theme, and share them online. Then again, can't let my hopes get up too high
>>
>>33478142
It's all but evident that this game was rushed for the 20th anniversary now.
>>
>>33480285
>don't like how they strayed away from the normal stuff
>THEY FUCKING RUSHED THIS SHIT
>>
File: Mio_maid_moe_moe_kyun.jpg.jpg (72KB, 631x469px) Image search: [Google]
Mio_maid_moe_moe_kyun.jpg.jpg
72KB, 631x469px
>>33478142
>that tickling in my heart
is this hype?
>>
>>33478142
>Shitty music
>Shittier texture mods
What faggot made this video
>>
>>33480335
Mementos theme is cool, fuk you
>>
>>33480285
>any unused or removed content means the game is rushed
Guess pretty much all games are rushed then
>>
>>33480311
Have you seen the magnitude of unused files and more importantly the interviews explaining the problems they had during development?
>>
>>33478268
>Still no source
>>
>>33478142
imagine a gym simulator letting you battle old gym leaders like the pwt
>>
>>33480335
>he doesn't like Type: Loli
>>
>>33478268
Trials being the last thing they developed doesn't mean they weren't planned from the beginning.
>>
don't get hyped we will likely get a battle points facility that looks like a gym and works like a gym but is not a gym bc haha trials and friendhsip haha YOU WANTED MORE BATTLE FACILITIES WELL FUCK OFF
>>
>>33480450
No the interview literally says the reason the trials consist of such mundane things like going to pokemon encounter spots (Illima,Lana,Kommo-o), picking up items (Mallow) literally just picking dialogue options (Kiawe,Sophocles) or using an already used mechanic like the Pokefinder is BECAUSE they had so little time to do them.
>>
>>33480491
That doesn't contradict anything I said. Gamefreak only getting around to working on them at the last minute, and them being rushed as a result of their strict deadline, doesn't mean they didn't plan to do trials from the very beginning of the project. It just means their workflow is bad, which is exactly what I expect out of Gamefreak anyway. The original archived post asserted that they were an afterthought only implemented after they for some reason scrapped a gym system.
>>
>>33480525
If they had more time to do them I imagine they would have consisted of something more substantial.
>>
>>33480525
You misunderstand what I mean. I'm not saying trials as a concept were never planned. I mean the specific activities you do in the trials weren't thought of until the last minute, hence why they're so low effort.
>>
>>33480541
Well then we're on the same page, sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>33480285
fucking japaneese bastards need to sepuuku themselves for this. Either spend more money on more staff or stop doing fucking annual releases you slanty eyed shrivel dick cunts.
>>
>>33480285
It's evident that you aren't aware every game has tons of unused content
>>
>>33480335
>Persona 5 soundtrack > Every pokemon game soundtrack
>>
>>33480354
>the magnitude of unused files
You mean like every Pokemon game? Sun and Moon really aren't that different.
>>
>>33480485
This desu.
>>
Any way to confirm that he's telling the truth and he didn't just make it?

I can't help but feel we would've seen this a lot sooner since so many people looked through the files ages ago (When we found the walking and running animations)

Not to mention he's literally got texture swapped mons and an unused silvally animation in the frame, so its not out of the question that this could be a hoax
>>
>>33480795
Cant use custom model in sm so likely real

Also it looks like wifi stage if you dont see the trailer so people might have just ignored
>>
>>33480795
I just tweeted this to SciresM so hopefully we'll find out soon
>>
>>33480726
YOU NEVER SEE IT COMEEEEEEENG
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.