[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I'm still mad.
>>
>>33477453
I do not remember this. Black and White were not very fun. Was this from black and white two. I did not like the shadow triad.
>>
>>33477460

>Tripfag is retarded

What else is new
>>
>>33477453
The most interesting thing is that trio tell you this. They can still be ST.
>>
>>33477460
This is not your personal blog. Nobody gives a fuck if you remember or not this scene and avbobovenobody gives a fuck
>>
>>33477479
*and above all nobody gives a fuck whether you liked it or notbthese games.
>>
>>33477479
What does avbobovenobody mean.
>>
>>33477487
What does notbthese mean.
>>
>>33477479
Did you have a stroke anon
>>
>>33477479
I'm surprised you're not a tripfag, seeing how much of a retard you are
>>
>>33477453
I think they did this on purpose, just to stop the rumour

>>33477460
okay
>>
I still think they U-Turned on this, the coincidences and hints in the manga were too great.
>>
>>33477835
>Manga being canon
>Kusaka knowing anything about GF's intentions

>>33477453
>>33477460
>>33477473
>>33477550
>>33477835

ITT redadevs
>>
>>33477835
Why though? Why U-turn on such a great plot twist?
>>
>>33477901
Ideed they dien't
>>33477460
>>33477488
>>33477502
>>33477550
Idipts
>>
>>33477453
It was always a poorly thought out headcanon that got out of hand. You have only yourself to blame for your anger.
>>
>>33477453
Remember: This was recounted from their POV
They could very well be lying
>>
>>33477955
Poorly thought out?

Are you shitting me? You'd have to be. The masks in the manga even correspond to their monkey trio partners, which can easily go unnoticed until revealed.

They were in-game the only ones to not defend against Plasma 1's coup d'etat of Unova. A little strange when it they only required a copypaste of the sprites into the gym leaders' resistance frame. Not much work desu, given the tools I could donit myself. BUT they didn't.

BW had a lot of underutilized characters that didn't get the appeal of the fans and they ditched them. Anthea and Concordia got effected the most. The sages were meant to be expanded, nothing. Shadow Triad, not as well recieved as they thought, scrapped. Subplot was trimmed and lives on as this disappointing cut scene.

We are technically taking the trios' word that this is exactly what happened but in Pokemon, word is everything which means RIP decent subplots.
>>
>>33478566
BW could literally been the magnus opum of Pokemon games, but people cried because of muh only new mons.
Now we got only old mons, only rehashes, because looks like that´s what all of them want.

It´s like all those people who always comment on fucking pokemon related things with "oh man I played this game as a kid, so sad that they are now so many new one, because I played the old ones and was too cool for the new ones"
>>
>>33477487
>>33477479
Seek medical care if you start smelling burnt toast, anon.
>>
>>33477901
I'm wondering if they turned on the plot twist because Cilan is in the anime, and they didn't want to tarnish the character's image by making him evil. It would have been a great story twist, or the anime could have ignored it, but the anime has never been very clever.

But no, I think the Triad and Triplets were probably meant to be counterparts to each other, and Game Freak never even considered them being the same people. If only because Game Freak likes to make bizarre, questionable decisions in the most random ways.

>>33478566
I doubt a lot of the characters were scrapped because of fan reception, because Team Plasma, N and his sisters were fairly popular. (Particularly in Japan, for the girls.) The Sages were probably going to have a bigger role in Gray, but since the story changed and their characters didn't have a reason to return, they were dropped. N's sisters aren't battlers, don't have their brother with them, and are with the good side of Plasma in BW2; their roles could have been expanded, but there's not much for them to do.

>We are technically taking the trios' word that this is exactly what happened but in Pokemon, word is everything which means RIP decent subplots
This. But I'm hoping that, after seeing the fandom's reception over the idea, Game Freak will retcon them into being the same people, or use a similar plot or other Gym Leaders in the future.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.