[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people want to return to Kanto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: d2e.png (634KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
634KB, 1280x1280px
Is it just purely for nostalgia? Because Kanto is the most boring fucking region in pokemon. Also it has been done to death.

>original games
>gold and silver
>firered and leafgreen
>Heartgold and soulsilver
>also yellow, green and crystal

If the switch game is in Kanto I will fucking riot.
>>
Your thread is shit
>>
File: IMG_20170906_083503.jpg (32KB, 447x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170906_083503.jpg
32KB, 447x507px
Politoad politoed
>>
File: 6221-Shiny-Unown-U.png (11KB, 367x297px) Image search: [Google]
6221-Shiny-Unown-U.png
11KB, 367x297px
Hm guess your right. Nastalgia tends to blind people.
>>
>>33477306
Yes; probably nostalgia. Now shut the fuck up and get over it. I'm sick of dumb fuck threads like this shitting up the board.
>>
>>33477312
>a salty faggot appeared!
>>
>>33477312
Let me guess. You got assblasted because he a posted a pepe image.
>>
>kanto is boring
People want kanto to get a make over
Also if the switch games were to be kanto remakes then GF would be more familiar with the hardware
>>
>>33477306
Fire red and Leaf green are currently the oldest games that haven't been remade and maybe, just maybe if gamefreak blows their load on it then the pandering will stop trickling into other gens. + if theres a game they will put effort into its obviously a kanto game.
>>
>>33477551
>remaking Firered and Leafgreen

So remaking a remake?
>>
>>33477683
Technically is the first on the series since GF ditched compatibility for the first two gens
>>
>>33477306
Gen 2 games don't count. Postgame Kanto is not the same as the Kanto games, which have only been updated with FRLG. They're the only games without a special/physical split version.
>>
File: Alakazam.jpg (158KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazam.jpg
158KB, 600x630px
I loved Kanto, largely because of nostalgia. It's a little drab, now, I will admit...

But I hated Hoenn to the remakes. The world being 3D actually made it feel a lot better... So I'd be curious what a 3D Kanto could be liked.

Rather wait to see it on the Switch, though.
>>
Red and Blue 2 would be the possible game they could make
>>
>>33478334
Unless they restarted from scratch it would still look like shit, Kanto just doesn't have a very believable world design (nonsensical routes and cities) and due to the limitations of gen 1 they couldn't add many unique landmarks or decorations and had to leave shit to imagination (the Fuschia zoo for example)
>>
>>33477917
No, Ruby and Sapphire released before Leaf Green and Fire Red.

Get your facts straight before you shitpost
>>
>>33477683
How many platforms is FFI and FFIV on?
>>
>>33478340
red and *green
WildfireRed and JungleGreen or some shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.