[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo WFC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 12112.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
12112.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
I'm the only one who misses playing online in Gen IV/V games? Is there any hope left?
>>
the proxy servers are an option, aren't they?

although tbf they're probably dead
>>
>>33477309
>you need an action replay DS to use them
im not gonna waste 60 dollars to get one
>>
bumo
>>
>>33477297
yes you can play the gen 4 and 5 games online again and not just with an action replay there's emulation flashcarts and hacking a 3ds and if you need to know how i can tell you and if you need proof i got lots
>>
>>33479973
>hacking a 3ds
tell me more about it, anon
you need homebrew?
>>
>>33479981
yes but its really just custom firmware homebrew only helps make it easier to get custom firmware but there's many ways to do that depending on your firmware plus the dsi might become a very useful method and even a ds lite if you know how to hack those and to reply to>>33477321
which version of action replay dsi are you trying to get
>>
>>33477297
There's alternative servers, but they barely have any users at all. And you can forget about getting into Wifi Plaza/Dream World/GTS/Battle Videos.
>>
>>33480052
no battle videos and the gts are up
>>
>>33480052
only problems are trainer rankings all global link related features and wifi plaza
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.