[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is Better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: totodileballtism.png (768KB, 1293x984px) Image search: [Google]
totodileballtism.png
768KB, 1293x984px
Also general balltism thread.

Can't decide. Lure ball makes sense because Johto ball and the anime, but great ball makes sense with the blue top and red ridges and the fact that it doesn't look good with anything else besides salamence.
>>
Lure
>>
Normal pokeball.
>>
>>33472852
Lure by a mile.
>>
>>33472864
>>33472872
But why? Is the blue closer to totodile's color?
>>
>>33472888
Closer colour, the red pattern is jagged like on Totodile, even has bits of yellow like the markings on their chests.

Great Ball works well for Gigalith for the same reason you said for Totodile but even better imo
>>
100% lure.
>>
I've gotta a bunch of totodiles in heavy balls. Just wanted y'all to know. Feraligatr looks great in it. I give zero fucks and am not ashamed
>>
Lure, for the reasons other anons have said.

I wish great balls were less ugly. There are some Pokemon it unfortunately matches well with, but it's still an ugly ball. I guess its okay because Salamence is an ugly mon.
>>
>>33472852
>and the fact that it doesn't look good with anything else besides salamence.
>what is tentacruel
>>
>in a few month we'll be able to legally have johto and kanto mons in apricorn balls
Feels amazing.
>>
Does Shiny Feraligatr still look best in a Lure Ball, or should I use something else? Dive?
>>
>>33475215
I'd go with a dive ball, much better for the palette it has.
>>
>>33475205
How? GSC games don't save the data on what Pokeball you caught it in.
>>
>>33475222
Shit didn't know that. You think GF will come up with a way to do it in the virtual editions?
>>
>>33475205
Did you forget HGSS existed
>>
>>33475247
I did for a second but god tranferring is a bitch.
>>
>still no machine that let's you change the ball your Pokemon is in
Just let me have this.
>>
Do you just associate the colours of the pokemon with the colours of the pokeball or is there any other criteria you use to match the pokeball to the pokemon? just curious
>>
Even if it's design matches the pokemon, great balls are objectively the most plebian ball for any pokemon to be in.
>>
>>33475231
Of course not. That would require effort.
>>
>>33475215
Quick
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.