[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16 days until Pokken DX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (20KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20KB, 318x159px
hype is nill.

how do you get people hyped about this game? seems like they don't know the pulse of their audience. we need stadium, snap, colosseum level spin off games
>>
>>33472029
>how do you get people hyped about this game?
It's already on the Switch, for one.
>>
almost bought a Switch for it but then instead I bought some Tamagotchis, the new ones are dope, also

>Snap
>good

lmao
>>
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/subject/pokken%20days/
>>
Should I buy Pokken or Arms?
Not sure to ask, you guys hate pokemon
>>
>>33472029

A Pokemon fighting game is one of the most heavily demanded spin-offs.

>Stadium, Colosseum

Pointless, the games are already in 3D.
>>
>>33472054
both games aren't gonna last long but atleast for ARMS they won't screw there user base like pokken did on wii u.
>>
>>33472052
Snap is godly, fuck you sah
>>
>>33472099
pokken fans are sensitive they will shit on and say illogical things to justify there dead game
>>
File: >liking Golem.png (811KB, 1225x660px) Image search: [Google]
>liking Golem.png
811KB, 1225x660px
We all know it's you Barney.
>>
>>33472029

Fuck off, Pokebarneyfag.
>>
>>33472127
16 days until pokken dx release. show me where im wrong. where is the hype.
>>
>>33472073
that´s more nintendos fault than pokken though
>>
Daily reminder that OP keeps spamming these threads shitting on pokken because he's a retard that's thinks pokken is stopping other spinoffs from existing

>>33472054
Pokken.

Both have a similar amount of single player content, but Pokken has a lot more complexity to it's gameplay, and Pokken still has an active competitive scene and online matchmaking, contrary to what >>33472073 and >>33472110
says, wheras ARMS's scene never even took off and the matchmaking is already dying down.
>>
>>33472450
tell me where is the hype for pokken? I don't see it any where
>>
>>33472463
I never said there was hype, I said the scene and matchmaking is active.

There's absolutely a lack of online buzz for pokken, that's always been true even back during the WiiU release, but despite the fact there's no streams or videos or online disscusion the actual multiplayer and competitive scene is still active.

just because you don't see anybody talking about it doesn't mean nobody is buying and playing it
>>
>>33472473
matchmaking and competitive only thing you care about

95% of Pokemon fans dont give a shit about that. they are out of touch. they wanted a piece of esports market and failed miserably connecting to wider range of audience
>>
>>33472029

How many times have you posted this thread?

Always with your unsubstantiated head-canon about the "hype" surrounding the game too.
>>
>>33472497
>WAH YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE ONLY TWO WAYS PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAY VIDEOGAMES

are you for real?
>>
>>33472099
Snap is finished in an hour or two and has no real replay value, at least Pokken underneath its clunky, laggy controls and disgusting visuals has some level of depth thanks to being multiplayer
>>
This is gonna sell a ton whether /vp/ is excited or not. The Switch is hot this year and Pokken is the first Pokémon game on it.
>>
>there's no hype
>its development is somehow related to the status of other spinoffs and I won't believe otherwise
>it won't sell despite the original selling over a million on a console that people are now willing to call a scam
>it's boring but I won't explain why
>it's dead but I'll make sure to ignore people who actually play it and see how active it is

this is your whole thread now fuck off
>>
>>33474807
did you see twitter and facebook reaction to it when it was announced. did you see the pre order numbers in japan. did you see the amazon best sellers charting of game. no way it will be big seller
>>
>>33475101
I don't care if it sells well or if they make a sequel, there's nothing wrong with buying crossover games in the hopes they make a good one.
Not to mention this anon played the actual arcade game with a bunch of rando gooks when I went on vacation, and it's actually a lot of fun. Assuming you don't pick the most braindead characters there's skill involved, prediction, but fast reaction times needed. I like it, I'm gonna buy it.
>>
Alot of times theres not much hype for fighting games. See dragonball xenoverse theres even less hype.

However theres always a scene for it. Pokken was shown to be the second most viewership other then smash in a recent study for fighting game viewership.

In the comgnet ranking, its also the fifth preorder rank and is rising every other day
>>
>>33475342
23pts with 16 days to goo is very badd
>>
>>33475364

>What is one country
>What is the highest Switch game on that list

You're being way too much of a try hard with this.
>>
>>33475364
your typing is getting worse with each thread

will pokken's successful release turn you into an incoherent mess?
>>
Cant believe peoplr actuallyy think stadium and snap is good.

Continue to be in denial but pokken will do better then you think
>>
>>33475390
super mario oddsey hasnt even opened pre orders yet. beating xenoverse 2 and fire emblem warriors. doesnt make it less of a flop dude
>>
>>33475400
16 days will post result. flop
>>
>>33475401
>>33475409
So we have it on record, how many sales do you need for it to have made after 3 months for you to admit you were wrong
>>
The guy has been shitposting for weeks now, why do you continue to feed him anons?
Either he's just trying to start something or his opinion is so autistic that it's ignorable.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.