[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About the BF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.png (2MB, 978x648px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.png
2MB, 978x648px
>Q:We noticed ORAS had a lower difficulty level compared to previous Pokemon games. What bought you to this decision? Any chance that future games will have the possibility to adjust difficulty level as seen in Black and White 2?
>M: *Raffs* Well Ben, we noticed that the average Pokemon player was to retarded to play through the game without spending a considerable amount of time and frustration on it so we decided to scale down the difficulty level. I mean you have to consider that we were getting desperate calls from flustered parents around the whole world Ben. Most of their mature sons shat their pants several times in blind rage while playing our last games so we've kinda had to adjust here *raffs*.
>Q: Why wasn't the Battle Frontier in the remakes?
>M: *Raffs* I already told you Ben. People aren't interested in such demanding and challenging game aspects anymore nowdays. I mean could you imagine any of those neckbeards actually sitting through all those ludicrously hardcore stuff we had all those years back in Emerald? *Hearty raffter* Just a very small part of the players would have appreciated and made use of such a feature and fuck them am I right? *raffs uncontrolably*
>>
File: the power of colgate.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the power of colgate.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>
>>
>>33471998
You guys don't understand anything anymore...

Let me make this simple...

"Core Pairs" sell 15-16 million copies, players include veterans, competitive, children, and casuals.

Remakes sell 12-13 million copies. Nearly all veterans, competitive, children, and casuals buy remakes. It's a game with a region fresh to children and casuals.

Core pairs and remakes cannot be too hard for kids and casual players.

Now we go to "3rd versions." These games only sell 6.5-8 million copies. The player base is mostly competitive and veterans. Due to this fact, GF has the freedom to build features that would only appeal to competitive and veterans like PWT, Battle Frontier, hard mode, gym leader rematches.

Casuals and kids always buy the core pairs with the new region and new Pokemon. A remake with no new Pokemon and a region that is fresh to them will appeal the same way to them as well. But to revisit the same region one-two years after a core pair, casuals and kids are highly uninterested in that.
>>
>>33471998
>BF
>challenging
with the gen 6 mechanics it's about as hard as the Maison, Masuda was just making excuses
>>
>>33471998
>shat their pants several times in blind rage while playing x and y
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.