[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 880.jpg (77KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
880.jpg
77KB, 542x542px
>Pokemon game for switch gets leaked
>A huge new game
>200 new pokemon
>A beautiful new region
>WAIT! THERE IS MORE!
>Gen 5 trilogy announced
>BW and BW 2 get remastered and BW 3 will be the last and final part that will show us the true Kyurem and how unova has changed in 20 years
>All in a single cartridge
>Fanbase nuts in unison
>Gen 4 fans crying in the corner because no remake for them yet
>>
>>33469001
I think you need to give 4chan a rest
>>
>>33469001

that's because they are going to get a massive remake for the switch after the new gen. Just like it deserves, everyone will agree that it is the best pokemon game in existence and all will be united. It will be glorious.
>>
>>33469001
>8 gyms
>30 towns
>150 new mons
>50 optional sidequests
>fully customizable avatar
>choose your rival
>post game is an internship in a pokemon profession of 10 different pokejobs
>following pokemon (can be opted out of)
>have to work with your rival to fight big bad
we're just jerking off, right? Because none of this will ever happen.
>>
Or better yet, fuck pokemans. Pokemon becomes a dating simulator franchise focusing on pokegals, panties and getting pussy.
>>
>>33469001
>>Gen 5 trilogy announced
aaand you lost me
>>
>>33469092
Screen cap this.
2024 or thereabouts, when the Gen9 is out and the Gen5 remakes happen, it won't be FancyWhite and DarklyBlack. It'll be BW3.

I may be wrong about the gen9 part. But the Gen5 remakes will be BW3.
>>
File: 1464353403240.png (474KB, 1440x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1464353403240.png
474KB, 1440x1437px
>>33469001
>>
>>33469001
I do like a lot of new Pokémon and Pokémon pearl and Diamond remake will happen before Pokémon Black and White remake.
>>
>>33469001
Go to bed, you drunk.
>>
>>33469001
Gf won't make perfect game, leave this dream
>>
What if instead of an elite 4 they did a PWT like thing in order to become champion
>>
>>33469014
>>online underground
>>party chat
>>glorious huge 3d maze
>>dozens of people diggin at once

Oh hell yes
>>
File: 1503488598951-fit.png (77KB, 314x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503488598951-fit.png
77KB, 314x497px
>>33469001
>Gen 5 trilogy announced
>BW and BW 2 get remastered and BW 3 will be the last and final part that will show us the true Kyurem and how unova has changed in 20 years
>All in a single cartridge

why do you have to hurt me like this
>>
>>33469001
>gen 8 60 new pokemon
> gen 9 so many new until we are 999
>gen 10 will be like unova with some legendary beeing 1000
>>
So switchfags and unovafags are the same people. Really activates the ol almond
>>
>>33469001
If a game like that was released I'd preorder a game for the first time since BW2 and pick it up bright and early on release day. Then on my way home from work before the weekend, I'd buy something good to drink and maybe something good to snack on and I'd spend the next day relaxing and enjoying what would be the best pokemon game ever made.
>>
>>33469768
>online underground
Sure, let's see where this goes...
>party chat
Done through a phone app because "Screw the fact that our console has the built in capability to do it and they know it, people want the apps because our investers say so!"
>glorious huge 3d maze
Full of traps every step from griefers.
>dozens of people diggin at once
And there's still a limit every day so every day you've got to log in at midnight in Japan or get nothing and maybe still get nothing then if enough people have logged in.

You have to know this is how it will go down.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.