[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get tired of fighting the same Pokemon, with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Smogon.png (40KB, 292x354px) Image search: [Google]
Smogon.png
40KB, 292x354px
Do you ever get tired of fighting the same Pokemon, with the same sets, every single day?
>>
>>33465993
No.
>>
Nah, I love VGC.
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (121KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
121KB, 450x250px
don't they get tired of using the same pieces, every match, every single day?
>>
>>33466014
Yes, but in chess nothing is banned.
Heh, looks like I won the argument...
I guess you could call that...
Checkmate!
>>
>>33466034

starting with 15 queens and 1 king is banned. so are most other possible set ups
>>
>>33465993
Do you ever get tired of making the same threads, with the same images, every single day?
>>
>>33466048
But my thread is original

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/text/Do%20you%20ever%20get%20tired/type/op/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/image/X2Hn6o0T8y8ZXzm3Fj-Bzg/
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>33466084

>one retard makes a smogon hate thread everyday
>today's retard thinks his thread is original
>>
>>33466108
>asks a legitimate question
>it must be a hate thread!

Today's retard is you, moron.
>>
File: 1484384771447.png (27KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
1484384771447.png
27KB, 737x404px
>>33466142
>a legitimate question
>>
>>33466158
It's a legitimate question because what I'm asking about actually happens. Nothing wrong with asking people whether they like it or not.
>>
>>33466014
>pokemon doesn't require you to use the same pieces, and chess's are less predictable
>>
>>33466168

it's not a legitimate question because the answer is obvious is you actually use showdown or the smogon website;
/forums. smogon and showdown have a huge community, so clearly they do not get tired of it.

further, your post was clearly meant to attack smogon's towering system, with the implication that only a handful of pokémon are used and are viable as a consequence of how smogon does its tiering. however, this has nothing to do with smogon, as it's a consequence of pokémon being played competitively and also occurs in VGC.

there's nothing wrong with playing a game competitively, and not everyone attaches sentiment to pokémon or cares to play the single player portion of the game
>>
>>33466262
Not everyone cares about high-level multiplayer either, so stop getting mad about that
>>
File: IMG_0475.jpg (72KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.jpg
72KB, 320x371px
>>33466315

i almost started typing a genuine response but your post is retarded
>>
>>33465993
The smogon banner isn't really necessary, since this same idea applies to every format. The problem is people using other peoples' teams AKA copy/paste or sample teams
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.