[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokken preorder ranking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170905_064615.jpg (101KB, 720x1231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_064615.jpg
101KB, 720x1231px
Remember there was a guy who post Pokken hate thread everyday saying it has low comgnet preorder points and will sure to flop?

Well, the game is at ranked 5 now. It may not be doing fantastic yet, but it's growing at a rate of one point everyday
>>
>>33465105
I still don't get this point system
>>
>>33465105
>Legend of the Legend of the Hero III III First Press Limited Edition KISEKI BOX
Is that the actual title?
>>
Is there an official tier list for this game? I wanna try Chandelure or Darkrai but not sure if they're actually good.
>>
>>33465105
>Destiny 2
People falled for the meme again
>>
It's based on a chain store in Japan that keep tracks of pre order performance and refreshes the ranking everyday. So if the preorder is doing well, it will has more points given to the game.
>>
>>33465136
But what is the equivalent of 1 point? I mean if I don't know what one point is worth than the whole scale is kind of meaningless to me.
>>
>>33465105
You know what? I think you ARE that guy.
>>
>>33465147
If I'm not wrong. 1point = 1k of preorder. Comgnet is a chain store in Japan it may not be representative of the nation but the comgnet ranking is often used as sampling results for the games performances
>>
>>33465132
U could refer to this tier discussion. Generally the consensus is that every pokémon is viable in Pokken. Chandelure also appeared during the championship games. Its a good zoner
>>
>>33465162
Haha. If I were the guy, I would be slapping myself in the face
>>
>>33465192
Sorry link here
http://www.pokkenarena.com/forums/topic/531-tier-list/
>>
>>33465121
Think is because it's Japanese Google translated to English. So its weird name
>>
pokken wii u had 48pts at same time as pokken dx has 23pts. still proves my point.
>>
If I play the Wii U version of Pokken first, will I burn myself out and not want the Switch version? Or is it good practice? I don't want to waste time on a game with dead online, but I have haxchi so it won't cost me shit.
>>
>>33465718
Your point was that Pokken will flop.
>>
>>33465789
If u don't need to spend money on the wii u, go ahead and play it, still easy to match up online. Unless u want to train on the new characters
>>
>>33465842
Aren't all the Wii U players left experts though? It's not going to be any fun if I can't find any beginners.
>>
>>33465882
Hard single player mode on the wii u version would still be challenging. Though it's not going be as challenging as the online community
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.