[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know they want to keep it safe for the first switch game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
You know they want to keep it safe for the first switch game so which one is more likely gen 1 sequal or gen 8 ?
>>
DP remakes obviously
>>
gen 8 with even more gen 1 pandering than before
>>
>>33464485
Gen 1 remakes
>>
>>33464502
>DP remakes
>obviously

I've never seen so much delusion in such a short post
>>
I feel like DP remake are not safe so they wont do it even USUM ports are more likely
>>
>>33464485
The scary thing is that I can see either as feasible outcome. GF could do the safe bet and do another Kanto game but I can also see that being the follow up to an introductory new gen game
>>
>>33464485
it is a sobering reality that we seriously don't know if game freak's going to do kanto re-remakes or not
>>
>>33464485
gen 8
>>
Gen8 followed by gen 1 remakes.

Release dates announced simultaneously.
>>
gen 8 is safest thing they can do. people go nuts over new pokemon. not surpising no remakes ever outsold first set of mainline games
>>
gen 3 had gen 1 remakes, gen 4 had gen 2 remakes, gen 6 had gen 3 remakes, and gen 8 will probably have gen 4 remakes. gen 1 remakes just can't fit, the gap between gen and remake's gen is getting bigger and bigger.
>>
>>33464734
>gen 1 remakes just can't fit

Yes they can sinnohfetus
>>
>>33464485
If anything this is why I still hold out hope there will be a port of US/UM they're just hiding until after Pokkén has had a couple weeks for it's main sales numbers.

Safe and reasonable is precisely what a port would be as the first game.

If it's not a Gen 7 port, it's Gen 8. They aren't going to jump in with a remake of an existing game.
>>
>>33464985
by oversaturating the console with pokemon games. do you want 2 games per year?
>>
>>33465070
Who said they have to release two games per year?
>>
>>33464485
New game set on kanto with gen 1 characters and mostly gen 1 pokemon
>>
>>33464485
Gen 8. You'll have to defeat 8 champions in 8 regions before being able to battle the ultimate 4 and the pokemon king, who is also the evil team leader.
>>
>>33464485
Gen 8, obviously. Brand new region with new mons is the best way to get people to buy the game.
>>
>>33464485
Gen 8 IS Gen 1 remakes.
>>
>>33465092
do you want gen 7 remakes during gen 15?
>>
>>33464485
There was a time that I would hope for a Gen 1 remake/sequel because I skipped FR/LG but until they prove that they aren't going further down the S/M style of 'play for five seconds-cutscene-play for five seconds-cutscene-repeat', I would much rather they move to Gen 8.

As far as how likely, I could really see both happening
>>
Both. Gen 8 set in future Kanto, but due to passage of time that's not obvious until the very end.
>>
>>33465100
awful idea
>>
>>33464502
No.
>>
>>33465223
Yes
>>
Gen 8, although I wouldn't be surprised if they give us another gen 7 game to test the waters first.
>>
>>33466803
If it means diversity in catchable mons, along with new ones, fine. I can live with this. I want to see Kanto change with time.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.