[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lvlxgxex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Lvl. X > GX > EX

seriously why is Ex still a thing? I just ruins the meta
>>
What about "ex"
>>
>>33462508
Why
>>
>>33462508
Put unto Dialga
>>
File: volcarona-steam-siege-sts-15.jpg (784KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
volcarona-steam-siege-sts-15.jpg
784KB, 700x990px
>>33462508

They haven't released any new EX since GX cards were introduced
>>
>>33462508
ex and EX aren't things anymore, no new EX cards are being printed and they're basically obsolete in standard. There's only one EX deck that's good after rotation.
>>
The mechanic itself is fine, but they can't balance it worth shit. They either aren't strong enough to merit the two prize cost or they're so powerful that whole metagame turns into "EX Pokemon and the small handful of non-EX Pokemon that can kill them".
>>
>>33462617
This. It started immediately in the EX era too. Next Destiny's Mewtwo EX could kill pretty much everything in one hit without huge energy investment. Literally every deck ran a one just to counter other Mewtwo. It was dumb.
>>
>>33462642
Then they gave a slightly shittier version of the attack to the new staple consistency card that isn't even punishable so there's literally no downside to playing it.

Tapu Lele-GX is just the most obnoxiously shilled pokemon card in the history of the game and it disgusts me.
>>
File: 1501681735426.png (16KB, 274x126px) Image search: [Google]
1501681735426.png
16KB, 274x126px
>>33462508
>>
>>33462659
You'd think after two decades they'd learn to stop printing Pokemon that give you free cards when you put them on the bench.
>>
>>33462691
How else are they going to sell boosters? They do this on purpose. Why do you think Tapu Koko and Bulu get boxes but Lele doesn't?

Lele is just disgusting though, at least glassbones like Shaymin and Jirachi were punishable. Lele has as much HP as an average EX, and now every deck has an X-Ball just like the old days so tons of cards that use more than 4 energy to attack are instantly invalidated.
>>
>>33462706
>How else are they going to sell boosters?
The game sold before Next Destinies and the RSE exs weren't half as broken.

It can be done and they know how to do it. It's just easier to print an ultra rare staple. Shaymin at least had drawbacks, Lele is a joke, they didn't even try to make it not seem like a shill.

I pray every day for an unofficial ban list to become popular like smogon is for the video games.
>>
Nice

>>33462660
>>
>Time Skip
IS THIS A ____ _________?
>>
>>33462508
power creep is in everything
it never ends
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.