[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

game sux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 280.png (947KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
280.png
947KB, 1024x768px
i dont want to hang out with these fucking nerds
why cant i tell them to suck eggs and leave me alone

also
>beat elite 4
>pokemon are all around 60
>3 year long cutscene with all these shithead caricatures harassing me and making me fight an ugly legendary (i used a ground type and it kept using electric moves)
>finally get to leave house
>want to start levelling pokes for red/blue battle and elite4 rematches
>only place with wilds over lv.40 is poni plains
>not allowed into poni plains unless i beat dexio
>espeon 1shots everyone
cant wait to spend 2 hours grinding against boldores and carbinks

also
>wild pokemon STILL have no AI in 2017 and just spam random moves
>have to change into fuck ugly safety gear whenever i want to ride a pokeman
>all of alola's TV channels are nonstop malasada shilling
>stroking your pokemons makes them OP
>there are about 2 different kinds of clothing and 30 palette swaps
>all of which cost about 2million shekels
>if a wild shithead calls for help, i'm not allowed to send out another pokemon
>if a wild shithead calls for help, i'm not allowed to throw pokeballs
>they still haven't replaced confusion with a balanced mechanic
>every alolan form except sandshrew and vulpix (palette swaps) is ugly as fuck
>every single battle theme is mediocre and lacks gravitas
>every 2nd trainer has a starmie because they only made a handful of non-battle poke-models
>no national dex unless i close the app, open another, connect to the internet and sit through 3 loading screens
>earthquake TM locked behind postgame
>aether/skull plot coasts along for the first few islands then is suddenly over before you realise
>lillie is a dumb autistic anime stereotype who needs a backbone bullied into her

god it could have been so fun
how did so much go wrong
>>
>>33460713
so i ground at vast poni canyon to ~63 all around, then beat dexio with toxic spikes + revive spam

what even is the point in dexio being in the game? granted i don't really get the point of mega evolution or z-moves in general, but shoving him in arbitrarily like that seems like making up for a lack of content (same with the zygarde core collectathon - isn't zygarde an x/y legendary? is it ever explained what they are? i may have glossed over it amidst the pages of lillie stammering)

a lot of characters just kinda show up for one scene, like the b/w elite 4 guy, the trial captains, samson oak to an extent

i just dont understand why they thought the game was fit for release

was it all just so that they could release USUM a year later in an actually finished, potentially even beta-tested state and make twice as much $$$?
>>
It's time to quit the Pokemon franchise.
>>
SM were rushed to ensure they were released for Pomemon's 20th anniversary. USUM will probably be the game that SM was supposed to be, although it will still be plagued by the unending cutscenes and shitty characters.
>>
GAMESUX
LIFESUX
DICKSUX
>>
>>33460944
This, there are better monster collecting games Than pogaymon
>>
>>33461328

List them
>>
>>33461328
please share
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.