[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introduced in 2nd gen, it's only grown more and more powerful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: C6QFczPUoAE0uAz.jpg (242KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
C6QFczPUoAE0uAz.jpg
242KB, 1200x849px
Introduced in 2nd gen, it's only grown more and more powerful.
Gen 3 gave it an amazing ability.
Gen 4 expanded it's movepool ten-fold.
Gen 5 gave it friends and partners to destroy anything.
Gen 6 Mega, new way to play for pure power.
Gen 7 Nothing new but still going strong.
7 weaknesses, lesser pokemon would keel over. Slow but truly bulky, and can still outspeed many pokemon. This pokemon stands the test of time and time again and again.
Is there a pokemon with more fucking balls than Tyranitar?
>>
I watch False Swipe also.
>>
t.cancerous youtuber
>>
>>33459578
>>33459580
Who?
>>
>>33459596
False Swipe Gaming. Poketuber that started off decent, and has been getting progressively worse and worse as time goes on. Has a series focused on analyzing Pokemon as they performed competitively throughout the generations.
>>
>>33459568
Gen 4 essentially gave it a 700 BST.
>>
>>33459717
Oh, the last poketuber I followed was versify started really hating him, now I can't stand him.
I made this thread to be a tyranitar thread, not a poketuber thread.
>>
>>33459568
>Gen 7 Nothing new but still going strong.
Support from Aurora Veil
>>
>>33459738
>Oh, the last poketuber I followed was versify
Underage please
>>
>>33459568
Gengar, Scizor, and Skarmory too.

The years have been very kind to them except Gengar this gen. But he's still fucking shit up in OU.
>>
>>33461482
Dawg that was 5 years ago when I was 17.
>>
>>33459717
>Poketuber that started off decent, and has been getting progressively worse and worse as time goes on.
What is it with this board and hating anything even closely related to Youtube? FSG is the same exact quality now as he was when he started.
>>
>>33461563
At 17 you should have seen that Verlisify was pure cancer from the start.
>>
>>33461573
>Why does this board almost unanimously hate a bad thing?
>Clearly they're all wrong and I'm right, time to send my favorite poketuber patreon money using mom's credit card
>>
File: add614f4d4a9411079287db87040a09f.png (255KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
add614f4d4a9411079287db87040a09f.png
255KB, 1280x1280px
>>33461584
YEAH, I can see that NOW. Looking back I don't know what was wrong with me. Why do you care? Poketubers are cancer and I don't want them shitting up my thread.
>>
File: 130-Gyarados.png (76KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
130-Gyarados.png
76KB, 245x300px
No but he comes close though.
>>
>>33459738
>>33461482
>>33461584
You know what? I'm at my breaking point.
I don't give a fuck if you call this bait, or if you call this pasta or if you even say I'm edgy or cock riding.

I am a homosexual male and I find Verlis very attractive but outside of that I want you to know that he's done nothing, and I mean nothing wrong. He's a sweet and upstanding PokeTuber who just wants the best for the Community.

So you know what? You motherfuckering faggot ass niggers need to shut the fuck up or give me your addreses. I will go to your houses and slap you so hard you'll WISH you had kept your mouth shut. I'm not scared of 4chan and your Anonymous shit.

Not any of you could ever be like Verlis and not any of you could ever be close to what he's accomplished. To that regard you're all just little bitches. Scared little bitches.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.