[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT autistic shit you used to think/do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1502771061299.png (106KB, 349x407px) Image search: [Google]
1502771061299.png
106KB, 349x407px
>Knock off actually got rid of your pokemon's held item forever
>stat increases/decreases in battle permanently affected your pokemon
>it's totally okay to use unbuyable TMs to copy Dawn's team for contests
>>
Play pokemon
>>
>>33458876
>stat increases/decreases in battle permanently affected your pokemon
I did the exact same thing dude.
>>
I would never use fly while surfing because I though it would leave your Pokemon behind
>>
>>33458876
I thought you could only catch 6 pokemon and if you wanted more you had to restart
>>
>>33458876
>sp.attack and defense meant se attacks
>>
>>33458876
>If you release your pokemon you can recapture it later in the wild
It didn't, I miss yo my friend, I will never forget you :'(
>>
>>33458876
I thought that to have STAB on your pokemon moves all the moves in your pokemon needed to be of their type so I had a Blaziken with Rock Smash/Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Brick Break

I thought that Protein/Carbs/Vitamins would literally increase the base attack of my pokemon

I thought that Dragons were supposed to be special and legendaries
>>
I always had to be at least 10-15 levels higher than the gym leader I was about to face.
>>
>>33458876
>Pokerus actually meant your Pokemon were going to become unusable
I still remember restarting my Emerald copy after reaching Verdanturf and Nurse Joy telling me my Pokemon got the virus or whatever. I've found it quite a few times after that, and by then I knew what the fuck was up.
>>
>pressing the A button simultaneously when a pokeball rocks back and forth helps catch it quicker
>>
>geodude used defense curl
>geodudes defense rose!
>I wonder what kind of rose that is?
>>
I used to think Absol was a Legendary Pokemon, so I would pray to it every night before bed and pleasure myself while imagining it was creating disasters inside me.
>>
File: 1501706979601.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1501706979601.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>33460462
>>
>When you restart a game, the Pokemon you use are stronger if you used them before resetting.
>Certain types are stronger depending on the game version you played.
I also thought of some playground rumors, but I never told anyone so I would be the only one with that Pokemon.
>>
>>33462021
That would actually be a cool mechanism.
>>
I still can't bring myself to use TM's or one time tutors in old games even if it's a common one of those in modern games just incase I run into a Swords Dance Quilfish situation down the line.
>>
Even though I knew Hitmontop was another evolution of Tyrogue, I thought the similarities between Tyrogue and Hitmonchan were stronger than the others. Between that and the fact I thought Hitmontop looked less cool/tough than Lee/Chan, and that Hitmontop's feet look somewhat similar to Hitmonlee's, when I was 10 I thought Hitmontop should evolve into Hitmonlee and Tyrogue should evolve only into Hitmonchan.
>>
>>33462021
>>When you restart a game, the Pokemon you use are stronger if you used them before resetting.

Well I mean if you trade them over then that's sorta true as they would get boosted exp.
>>
>>33458876
I used to think that when you caught a Pokémon it would actually get sent to another person's PC box and not yours.
>>
File: 8be.png (120KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
8be.png
120KB, 800x768px
>>33458876
>Weakness Policy raises your speed sharply
It turns out that I'm not the only one who thinks like that.I've met a lot of people who also though that WP raises your Attack,Sp.Attack and Speed.Mandela effect,I guess,idk
>>
>Female Pokémon are easier to catch and level up if you play as a boy, male Pokémon are easier to catch and level up if you play as a girl
>Special attacks are always better than physical ones
>Some shiny variants are easier to find during night, such as Electabuzz and Graveler
>It's easier to get Pokérus if you fight a bunch of wild Yanma

Also, when Gen II was released only in Japan, I had this magazine that had all the sprites, only a few English names (and some were switched around, such as Wooper called Ampharos and Flaaffy called Skiploom) and made a lot of weird conjecturing about some evolution lines, like:

>Shellder evolves into Forretress
>Misdreavus is Gastly's female counterpart (they both evolve into Haunter and Gengar)
>Meowth evolves into Sneasel
>You can breed a Kingler and a Crobat together to make a Gligar
>Slowbro evolves into Slowking
>Corsola evolves into Remoraid

And later in Gen III:
>Ledian evolves into Volbeat
>Duskull evolves into Caterpie (I still don't get this one)
>>
>>33460169
This but holding down + B
still do this shit
>>
>>33460111
This one should be a good feature to add to new games. Imagine realeasing a powerful experienced pokemon and find it again.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.