[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's 75 days until a Pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: DHhDKb6UAAAlZZb.jpg (84KB, 680x481px) Image search: [Google]
DHhDKb6UAAAlZZb.jpg
84KB, 680x481px
Are you hyped for it

This might be the least hyped mainline games ever

http://www.strawpoll.me/13855235
>>
>>33457506
Was their any hype for platinum?
>>
>>33457506
>show nothing about games
>nobody is hyped
>>
>>33457524
I have no idea
>>
File: IMG_1098.png (168KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.png
168KB, 540x489px
>>33457506
Moderately, but it sucks nobody else is.
>>
>>33457506
i would be hyped if they overhauled the region itself
and well, we can clearly see that they have not
>>
They better have a big news blowout this month. There's only so much time to pre-order games.
>>
My reasons for being lukewarm towards it:
>Sun and Moon was pretty much the "Delta Episode" the game.
>Region is boring and has nothing really going for it aside from the free moving controls.
>Sun and Moon felt more like an attempt to make Mainline Pokemon into a Battle Coliseum/XD style game.
>Limited content, missing content and features, another shitty post game.
>Story went from being a possible interesting take on a Pokemon Game, to Lillie and the constant cutscenes: Featuring an emotionless pawn.
>Game very limited due to the hardware.

Ultra Sun/Moon is just an attempt to buy time for Gamefreak to make a game for the Switch, and most likely wont fix the problems the Original games had.
>>
>>33457506
Neutral about it.
>>
>>33457524
As much as any 3th version
None
>>
>>33457506
For the first time in over a decade im having second thoughts about buying main Pokemon game

I guess that says a lot

Technically speaking we should be looking at one of the best Pokemon games ever if you keep in mind BW2 or Platinum.

But so far it doesnt look that way AT ALL
>>
>>33460247
Because it doesn't have a battle frontier?
>>
>>33460256
No, because they didnt show ANYTHING substantial. Unless Photo club seem like a super exciting feature for you
>>
>>33460256
Since when BW2 has battle frontier?
>>
>>33457524
I was hyped personally, don't know about the rest of the world.
>>
>>33460263
They they only need to add a battle frontier to make it better than Platinum
>>33460266
Who is talking about BW2?
>>
There's nothing to be hyped about it so far. So no.
>>
People will be hyped if they reveal something like following pokemon. If it's anything like any other third game it will be chock full of great additions.

I think they are trying not to reveal much because they feel they spoiled SM by revealing too much away.
>>
>>33457524
We knew a lot more about it this close to its release.
>>
>>33460281
they want as much pre orders as possible.

pre orders determine if games should be over or undershipped. there not trying to hide anything
>>
>>33460274
>They they only need to add a battle frontier to make it better than Platinum
They wont do that
>>
>>33460281
>I think they are trying not to reveal much because they feel they spoiled SM by revealing too much away
You cant be this stupid. They've had grea sales with that strategy for all 3ds games. They wouldnt change this for a third game that needs a lot more promotion
>>
>>33460281
Pokemon following wont return until possibly Switch Pokemon, just to hype it up as a new feature, despite the files for Sun and Moon.
>>
>>33457506
Of course I'm hyped. I'm stuck watching the anime from the beginning because I already finished 99.99% of the Alola Dex (Fuck you, Marshadow, get here faster so I can have 802/802!) and the 20th movie doesn't get its theatrical release until November. I'm stuck in that miserable period between games where the only stuff left to do you have to wait for. That, and I really want to see how they expand on the UB missions and their place in the revised story.

Also, I need USUM to come out so I can start the Gen 8 countdown. The canonfag in me needs more regions and more lore for building more of the Pokémon world.
>>
>>33457524
I was super hype the second I saw the scolopendra Giratina. Then the return of Battle Frontier basically sealed the deal.
>>
I'm always gonna be hyped for a new pokemon game, because even when it's just a director's cut edition, I'd simply pirate it and enjoy another pokemon adventure
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.