[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are sun and moon such awful awful games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Why are sun and moon such awful awful games.
>>
>>33455920
GameFreak
>>
>>33455920
>>
>>33455920
Because you aren't willing to look past their flaws and appreciate what they did right. There is no bad main series Pokemon game. Just some that are, comparatively, not as good as others.
>>
I like SM
>>
>>33455920
Bad level design
Bad story
Bad new features

>>33455936
They did literally nothing right except for graphics and getting rid of HMs
>>
>>33455920
You have shit taste in games.
>>
>>33455946
>literally
>but graphics and HM removal were cool
Pick one
>>33455936
This. I play every game because they're all fun in their own way, whether it's the atmosphere, the story, the challenges, or the nostalgia, they all entertain me
>>
>>33455946
They did Pokemon designs right
>>
I just wish they fucking fix the FPS drops.
>>
>>33455990
1: No they didn't
2: Pokemon designs don't count for or against the quality of the game
>>
>>33455920
Because you spend all of your time complaining about every nuanced aspect of the series on /vp/ and thus have become a bitter, perpetually unsatisfied person. Add to that the general sense of entitlement that comes from being a modern gamer, and there you go.
>>
>>33455936

What exactly did they do right? the awful 3d looks much worse than the sprites from generations prior, for the most part gen 7 pokemon look U G L Y as fuck, no post game, shitty story they shove down your throat. The games lost every and any sense of exploration, the feeling like youre actually going on a journey. When compared to rby gsc where you pretty much got your pokemon and got thrown into the world, for you to figure things out on your own, given the freedom to explore and acutally have fun hell you could do erika, sabrina, koga, blaine in almost any order you wanted to, same with gsc and chuck, pryce, jasmine and all of kanto. No one told you what to do or where to go, there was no lame bullshit story about some fucking faggot protector guardian pokemon you went city to city and beat the gyms, you found the legendary birds/dogs and you became the champ because you wanted to not because the game told you to.

When comparing to sun/moon, where youre fucking forced to walk to a fucking checkpoint, fucking check points in a god damn pokemon game, watch 10+ minutes of cutscenes before you get to actually play the fucking game again (not to mention the like 30 minutes of bullshit you have to sit through before you can pick your starter). When you want to explore you have some dumb fuck cunt npc standing there saying hes too busy sucking dick and hell let you through when hes done and this shit happens in like every single fucking new place you get to.

There is so much fucking babying and hand holding in this fucking game. Like i like how gamefreak feels the need to explain to the player how the fucking battling works when its the most straightforward thing in the world., when this fucking series has been out for like 20 fucking years. Yet they dont properly explain important things such as natures, evs, ivs in thier game.
>>
>>33456081

>>33455946
other than this nothing was done right for the single player side of the game.

>>33456019
Im sorry that you eat up garbage nintendo shits down your throat just because it has the same name as a series, whos single player experience used to be good.
>>
>>33456012
But they did and they do
>>
File: yesurewe.jpg (61KB, 626x452px) Image search: [Google]
yesurewe.jpg
61KB, 626x452px
>>33455974
>Thinking HMs were a good idea. EVER.
>>
>>33456019
>muh entitlement
translation: i'm a retard
>>
>>33456087
Can't wait for Pokemon to die after shitch paid online kills it.
>>
>>33456087
>>33456107
There are no arguments here, only vapid name-calling. It really shows the kind of people who make threads like this.
>>
>>33456155
look one post above all your arguments are there
>>
>>33456081
1) Good designs for Pokemon
2) Interesting story
3) Full models in the overworld
4) Ditched HMs
Honestly, Sun/Moon did a lot of things right. They took some thing in a very wrong direction, though.
>>
File: 1491771835374.jpg (84KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
1491771835374.jpg
84KB, 312x321px
>>33455920
A full year. And you're still doing the same shit. Making the same threads, bitching about the same things, and then someone is coming to defend those things for the millionth time. It's amazing how both sides just haven't gotten over it yet.
Sasuga /vp/.
>>
>>33456155
Do you feel you're entitled to simplet arguments, ones you can understand?
>>
>>33455931
/vp/ has no sense of humor. It's depressing
>>
File: sabrina-.png (878KB, 669x1052px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina-.png
878KB, 669x1052px
>>33455920
Post more sabrina
>>
>>33457609
Salsa on this one, anon?
>>
>>33457609
Sauce?
>>
>>33457609
source?
>>
It's Non-H

Golden Yellow by Hizuki Akira
>>
>>33455920
No replay value. The first time is really fun, but when you play it again it feels like a chore to get through the game
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.