[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it reasonable to assume that GF will make more Eeveelutions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0129.png (341KB, 1024x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.png
341KB, 1024x1068px
Is it reasonable to assume that GF will make more Eeveelutions? Pic related.
>>
>>33452882
This is a edgy OC piece of shit and the eeveelutions are all garbage anyway. Fuck off.
>>
>>33452885
This.
>>33452882
And OP, no they won't make more eeveelutions
>>
>>33452885
You have shit taste.

My first play through of SM was with a full eeveelution team.
>>
>>33452885
>this is edgy

When did "spoopy" become synonymous with "edgy?"
>>
>>33452882
I like how the fur looks like a skull on the face, But the body is off, it looks like a separate pokemon rather than an evolution of eevee.
>>
>>33452885
>>33452911
>not wanting an eeveevolution of each type
Fuck off and kys
>>
>>33452882
It doesn't really look like an eeveelution but if we were to get a ghost how would it even evolve into it? What other methods could they possibly do? Lvl up in a cemetery with high friendship?
>>
>>33452882
>eeveelution
>its a fucking cat
the man that designed eevee said it and its evolutions were based on different species of foxes

fuck off you retarded catfags
>>
>>33453119
>>
>>33453119
>the man that designed eeveelutions
Eeveelutions are all designed by a woman named Atsuko Nishida.
Next time you should research before spouting lies you dumb ass.
Also,
>Saying that they're based on foxes without providing a source
Fucking hell anon.
>>
>>33453127
>Using a deviantart picture to back up the arguement
>It still has the watermark to top it all off
AHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT ANON
Also vaporeon, espeon, and umbreon are cats, and jolteon is a dog.
Stay mad faggot ;^)
>>
>>33453292
Where's your source faggot? Some nap cunt riding the coattails of a more successful man? Grow up idiot.
>>
>>33453103
Level up with 5% health
>>
>>33453127
Wouldn't the Fennec fox be a better argument for Fennekin?
>>
>>33453103
Level up with a Solgaleo and Lunala in your party.
>>
>>33453316
Fennekin doesn't have anything to do with Eevee, was invented almost two decades later, and there are plenty of pokemon that share the same inspiration.
>>
>>33453303
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Atsuko_Nishida
Talk shit, get hit.
>>
>>33453299
>I don't have an actual counter-argument so I'm just gonna whine and shitpost to pretend I won anyway
>>
>the man that designed eevee said it and its evolutions were based on different species of foxes

I think it started that way, but isn't espeon that jap cat yokai with a split tail?
>>
>>33452916
Congratulations, you're only slightly more creative than those kids who only train their starter.
>>
>>33453351
>Using a deviantart picture as your source in the first place
Christ you're an underage
>>
>>33453449
Eh, Jolteons a shepherd dog, Vaporeon is a visual "pun" of the catfish, Flareon is a bigger Eevee. Original three are ambiguous kind of, but you are right that Espeon is based on a Cat yokai with magical powers and Umbreon is the lucky black cat of Japan (hence its japanese name), which is why these two are a duo in the first place; One to represent fortunes and the light, and the other to represent good luck and the dark.
Designer of all the eeveelutions is made by one woman by the way.
>>
File: Kitsunerisu.png (313KB, 294x478px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsunerisu.png
313KB, 294x478px
>>33453890
Eevee was designed by Motofumi Fujiwara
admitted by Nishida Herself.

Source in Japanese:
https://twitter.com/atsuko_nishida/status/783643367523557376

Relevant Quote:

イーブイ、サンダース、ブースターは藤原さんデザインです。他、現在出ているブイズはにしだがデザインいたしました。ブラッキー推しありがとうございますm(_ _ )m !

Also: Pic related for Eevee's inspiration
>>
File: fairies.png (2MB, 754x749px) Image search: [Google]
fairies.png
2MB, 754x749px
>>33452882
Eeveelution expansion generations are divisible by 2.

We won't be seeing any more Eeveelutions until Gen 8.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.