[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hidden Abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pikachu.jpg (20KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
20KB, 480x364px
What pokemon with Hidden Abilities are you missing? /excluding the unreleased ones) mines are:

Mewtwo
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Kabuto
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Tyrunt
Amaura
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Lileep
Anorith
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Shieldon
Cranidos
Spiritomb
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>33452728
No one cares.
o

o
n
e

c
a
r
e
s
>>
>>33452769
rude
>>
>>33452728
Looking forward to Fossil Park it's it exists and getting the HAs for the remaining Fossil Pokémon.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't call for SOS like the Lush Jungle monkeys though.
>>
>>33452820
If they make the park they will surely make HA catchable. Was that artwork ever confirmed fake?
>>
File: 5coi0p2.jpg (20KB, 671x745px) Image search: [Google]
5coi0p2.jpg
20KB, 671x745px
>>33452910
I don't think it and pic related were confirmed, but I don't know how likely it is honestly.
There's so little prerelease this cycle that a lot of things have a chance, especially because of the effort that often goes into the 3rd or sequel versions.
>>
>>33452728
Mewtwo, Johto box legends and Sinnoh box legends, but I don't really care for HA legendaries as they can't be bred. If I buy a gen I VC game, Dialga is the only one I can't get myself.

Waiting for the unreleased ones, orange and white Flabebe, small and large Pumpkaboo, Alola starters and Passimian/Oranguru to finally release. I think USUM is going to have the final two available.
>>
>>33452933
There's no proof it is fake though
>>
>>33453097
Yeah that's what I meant, there's no one who's come out and confirmed they're fake and no proof that they're real.
And due to the lack of prerelease it's unlikely they'll get confirmed one way or another until release.
>>
File: eTmFkG3.jpg (47KB, 302x366px) Image search: [Google]
eTmFkG3.jpg
47KB, 302x366px
>>33453004
>legendaries can't be bred
at least there's bottle caps now, you just have to get the right nature if you don't want to cheat.
>>33453116
that Genesect looks like shit, hope it's fake.
>>
Most of them. I missed the boat on dream world, and all of the in-game methods since then to acquire hidden abilities have been the most mind-numbing shit imaginable, so I only sought out ones I had an immediate use for.

Only exception so far is VC transfer Pokemon. I have every family that can be caught in Blue with its HA, and I'll do the same with Silver. Just collecting HAs by playing through a game normally is much more fun.
>>
>>33453254
That's true, but then I'm missing the Regis too as those were a Bank-event and you can't reset for nature there.

>>33453272
That means you'll still be missing HA Ekans and Growlithe after playing through Silver.
>>
>>33453687
>Ekans
I mean Mankey.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.