[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: (Semi-)Realistic USUM wishlists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: ultra-solgaleo-lunala.jpg (65KB, 713x340px) Image search: [Google]
ultra-solgaleo-lunala.jpg
65KB, 713x340px
I'll start
>Fewer cutscenes
>Less Railroading
>Interesting new Z-moves
>New Alolan Forms (and not just for genwun)
>Slightly longer Singleplayer
>New battle Facility/New feature that centres around battle
>Optimization
>More double battles
>A big postgame exclusive area
>Give bigger roles to Silvally, Zygarde and the Tapus
>Complete overhaul of the festival plaza, at least make it a bit more like the join avenue (let the player recruit npcs to build and upgrade shops)
>Expand the Pokepelago (maybe 1-2 new isles/new upgrades for the old ones)
>Expand some dungeons (Mount Lanakilla, The Ultra Space, the Tapu temples, the graveyards)
>Dive pokeride
>>
File: 1480466132639.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480466132639.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>33452451
>Expand some dungeons
>Semi realistic USUM wishlist
>>
>>33452456
that's why i said wishlist and not expectations anon
>>
>>33452451
copy pasted yours and edited it
>Fewer cutscenes
>Less Railroading
>Interesting new Z-moves
>New Alolan Forms (and not just for genwun)
>Slightly longer Singleplayer
>New battle Facility/New feature that centres around battle
>Optimization
>A big postgame exclusive area
>New Megas
>Complete overhaul of the festival plaza, at least make it a bit more like the join avenue (let the player recruit npcs to build and upgrade shops)
>Expand the Pokepelago (maybe 1-2 new isles/new upgrades for the old ones)
>Expand some dungeons (Mount Lanakilla, The Ultra Space, the Tapu temples, the graveyards)
>More areas
>>
>>33452451

>Fewer cutscenes

Why not just "press start to skip?" The people who have a hard on for storytelling would be happy, and so would the people who hate them.

Everything else sounds cool. Sucks we're stuck with Festival Plaza for the rest of the gen.
>>
File: i648gmqsk74y.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
i648gmqsk74y.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>33452463
>New Megas
>>
they already fixed 1 of the camera angles. so possible they do moremore
>>
>>33452456
I can already see it
>this dungeon collapsed
>I will teleport you to your next destination
>here is your free Rockruff
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.