[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite generation and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
Hard mode: Only reply to posts you agree with!
>>
>>33449981
Gen 3 for me, the box art still gets me giddy to this day from memories and I find it the easiest to reply over and over.
Bought Black the other day though because I remember gen 5 being fun but I hardly remember it so hopefully that will be high.
>>
>>33449981
I agree with this post
>>
>>33449991
*replay

>>33449992
me too tbqh
>>
Gen 5, It just hits the sweet spot between modern pokemon and old pokemon. UI is also the nicest yet imo
>>
File: Poket Monsta.jpg (229KB, 777x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Poket Monsta.jpg
229KB, 777x1028px
>>33449981
Gen 5.
Most fun I've ever had in the post game of a Pokemon game ever.
I also love the new Pokemon for that gen and how BW had a Pokedex of entirely new Pokemon.
It's also the hardest generation of Pokemon to this day which is a big plus for me.
>>
>>33449991
Gen 3 is mine too. It has the highest amount of pokemon that I like and the least that I dont.
>>
Gen II. All the mystique of Gen I but with the worst glitches and balance typings cleaned up, and using the cool Gen II art style.
>>
>>33450055
Gen II is probably the most comfy gen.
>>
>>33449981
don't die my love
>>
Been playing since the beginning, but honestly Gen VI. The global launch and PSS made everything seem so exciting, everyone was progressing through the game at pretty much the same time, battling, trading and saying Nice! to totally strangers. It wasn't properly data mined at the beginning, so there was plenty of mystery, and there was no widespread hacking either. It was just a really fun time.
>>
Hard to say, except for 5 I love each and every Pokemon Generation. It'd be like asking a parent to choose between their children.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.