[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he know about the mega mons misty and brock got?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: dadaae5bcc36fa03f54ea6a9429e4d53.jpg (292KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
dadaae5bcc36fa03f54ea6a9429e4d53.jpg
292KB, 1000x548px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAtRYyczF2s
Uploaded 20th april 2017
>>
Educated guess?
>>
That's literally their strongest/most iconic mons? What the hell other megas would someone give them.
>>
Those are the only megas that made sense for them
>>
>>33449699

Educated guess.

Brock's ace is Steelix, and Misty's is Gyarados.
>>
Does Misty even have any other pokemon that can go Mega?
>>
>>33449699
>Brock's signature mon is Onix/Steelix in the games and anime respectively
>Gyarados is the only mon Misty has had in the games or anime that can mega evolve (other than Slowbro)
Gee anon, I dunno, he must be fucking psychic
>>
>>33449714
i think more people know psyduck/togepi
>>
>>33449736
>misty is so forgetable that op forgot she got gyarados
Hahaha Serena is still better than your kanto slut.
>>
>>33449740
There's no mega golduck or mega togekiss, dumbass.
>>
>>33449740

Psyduck is still unevolved.

Staryu was her main battler while she was on the show, and Togepi evolved and was released.
>>
>>33449699
How does he have two mégas on one team?
>>
>>33450389
>two trainer models behind megas
>he
>>
>>33449699
Brock's ace is Onix in the games, and it evolved into a Steelix. Easiest pick for a Mega with him. (His only other Mega could have been Swampert if it ever evolved from Marshtomp, which isn't as likely.)

Gyarados is Misty's only Pokemon that can Mega Evolve.
>>
>>33449764
>Misty releasing Togepi
I still can't believe they did that. Blasphemy.
>>
Did no one here see the magazine page that explicitly said Brock had Mega Steelix and Misty had Mega Gyarados and Ash would use his Z-Moves against them? That's how people know what megas the two will have, though it's easy to figure it out anyway.
>>
>Onix has been with Brock since day 1
>finally returns
>gets to mega evolve
Do the writer's seriously hate Ash? Why didn't any of his Pokemon get to mega evolve. I know, I know.
>muh Ash-Greninja
>>
>>33451203

Because they didn't want to take the spotlight away from Greninja
>>
>>33449714
Brock almost never used Onix.
>>
>>33451224
He barely used any Pokemon, except Croagunk
>>
>>33451224

Hell, he even gave Onix and Geodude away to his younger brother when he handed the gym over to him.

Croagunk is pretty much his signature Pokemon now. And among actual Rock-types, Sudowoodo was Brock's most used Pokemon.
>>
>>33449699
> Rock Gym leader
> Ace poke: Steelix
> Steel/Ground Type
WYF?!
>>
>>33451280
It's almost like animation wise having a Onix everywhere would be a pain in the ass
>>
>>33451224
You're forgetting about the time Onix was a staircase.
>>
>>33451280
>And among actual Rock-types, Sudowoodo was Brock's most used Pokemon.
But Sudowoodo is a grass type pokémon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.