[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antismogonfags btfo of existence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

Antismogonfags btfo of existence.
>>
Sounds like Smogon's losing it.
>>
File: 1455140937712.jpg (581KB, 1908x1909px) Image search: [Google]
1455140937712.jpg
581KB, 1908x1909px
>>33449429
>/vp/ actually flocks to smogn to shitpost every suspect test
haha holy fucking shit you lot are pathetic
>>
>propaganda
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Dugtrio_AG071.png (623KB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Dugtrio_AG071.png
623KB, 1174x881px
As someone who doesn't play competitive it's nice to see my boi Dugtrio is useful

...even if he is about to get nerfed to oblivion
>>
>>33449429
>plugging your ears and saying 'la la la!' is the only defense they know for criticism
>>
>>33449481
no, it's about not shitting up the thread with irrelevant posts that have nothing to do with the dugtrio suspect
>>
>>33449518
t. Gary
>>
>>33449480
>bro dugtrio
Awful taste
>>
How the fuck is it possible to be an "antismogonfag"

If you don't like their alternative meta, just don't use it. What the fuck
>>
That guy always came off as rather bitchy and whiny in the viability threads.
>Filthy Frank avatar
Checks out
>>
>>33449574
Are you new? People that don't like smogon will constantly and loudly declare their hate for it, while using retarded arguments like "why aren't all legendaries banned?". Granted a lot of these are probably shitposters but still.
>>
>>33449594
I would also be bitchy and whiny if I had to deal with people calling for Lando's ban using the same tired arguments every single day.
>>
>>33449574
You would be surprised by how many there are.
It made some sense when the official games didn't have random battles, or even earlier when they didn't have online at all. Then you pretty much had to conform to smogon or play on some really small servers with different rulesets if you wanted to play against other players that weren't your friends.
But being so mad that you have to shitpost on smogon's forums today makes little sense since VGC is fleshed out and very accessible.
>>
>>33449429
youtube tier butthurt
>>
>>33449429
heh,,,this thread is now my domain, i am god here,,,
if your opinion is anti ban you will given another chance by watching selfproclaimed good players aware of the meta,,,else,,,your post will be deleted and account banned,,,there will be also a test ladder,,,and even if you manage to reach the reqs you will have to explain why you want to ban or keep dugtrio,,,if we don't like it mostly because it's pro dugtrio we will deny your vote,,,

you are now warned,,,
>>
>>33449429
They complain about the smogon stereotype being untrue then constantly live up to that very same stereotype.
>>
>>33449429
good thing the post is approved by finchinator, very well known whiny dramaqueen faggot involved in cheating, ghosting and other shit on smogon and po tours
sums up pretty well smogon dickriding and staff
>>
>>33449429
As someone who has never been affected by these guys in any way because Im really cnot into competitive play, I have to say that if this is how smogon presents itself I can see why they are hated. Show this post to any normie, and they will tell you it smells of self congratulating elitist asshole.
>>
File: Eyebrows.png (32KB, 109x109px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrows.png
32KB, 109x109px
>>33450394

Most of the people there are ok, it's just the mods that are a bunch of cunts

Some newbies would make some shitty post and the mods would go insane and would blame the whole thread for being cancer while writing up a sarcastic post riddled with elitism

Doesn't help that one of the mods look like this
>>
>>33450702
Seconding this.
>>
>if you want to criticize us, just go away
They've had this kind of policy ever since the beginning and it's why the place is such an echo chamber that only gets worse
>>
>>33449429
>FF avatar

Every time.
>>
>>33449574

I've been pissed at smogon since they banned me in 2005 for no reason.

fuck chaos, fuck their shitty cliques, fuck everyone that associates with that website
>>
>>33449480
>even if he is about to get nerfed to oblivion
what
>>
>>33451360
Is this bait?
>>
>>33450833
Mods being cunts in forum communities? Imagine my shawk.

Smogon's case is probably even worse, since their power boner extends to altering the rules of the game itself.
>>
>>33451385
He made it sound like dugtrio is getting nerfed

Not smogon just banning his ability
>>
>>33449429
>Filthy Frank

Look, I love Joji's work and the shitty universe that he, Max and Ian have created, but it's just so childish to use FF as your profile picture.
>>
>>33450833
Smogon and Showdown probably have the worst mods I've ever seen on anything ever, they are somehow shittier than Somethingawful mods.
>>
>>33449574
Because Smogon drones chuck a hissy fit if you don't play by their rules.
>>
>>33451519
I don't think I've ever seen this happen.
>>
>>33451436
His status is "Can be abrasive at times (no joke)"

Childishness practically comes as a package with a status like that

It's basically " I'm not being a bitch I just always state my opinion."
Still a bitch friend
>>
>>33449454
I dunno, sounds like fun to me, I might have to fire up 10min mail and buttblast some self-performed cranial colonoscopy patients.
>>
>>33449518
>if you are "ignorant" we will ban you
>anyone that doesn't agree with our circlejerk is ignorant
Suuuuuuuure.

They're worse than tumblr.
>>
>>33449429
There are reasons I only play the Nintendo sanctioned AG and VGC metagames.
>>
File: VIDEOGAMES.png (112KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
VIDEOGAMES.png
112KB, 500x333px
>>33450833
dear lord he looks like he has the Buckley VIDEOGAMES face
>>
>>33449429
What are they suspecting? Duggy again?
>>
>>33449429
>tfw I actually defend smogon but even this post is damn retarded
"Wahh we're gonna delete and ban any post that disagrees with us cause y-you're uninformed!"
Suck a dick smogon, your baton pass ban was already retarded and showed your hivemind sucks dick at countering easy to avoid strats, and now you can't take the bantz so you're just gonna "ban all the things"
This is why normies and anti-smogonfags think you guys are a joke.
>>
>>33449481

If you don't like it, go play something else. Didn't know that was difficult. This thread isn't about smogon's competitive rules. It's about the suspect test, and that's it.
>>
>>33452426

Yes. Ignorance means showing that you don't actually play the game. Sorry if you think ignorance should be praised.
>>
It takes deep autism and faggotry to try and force the square peg that is Pokemon into the round hole that is fair competition. Smogon are the faggiest and most autistic by far. All Smogon does is take every bit of variety and enjoyment out of the games. It's the same Pokemon, the same moves, the same strategies replayed over and over and over. Pure cancer. It's worse than the people who try to make Smash Bros competitive.
>>
>>33452656
>claims to actually defend smogon
>"waah the baton pass ban was such a retarded hivemind decision and you all suck dick and can't play the game
I doubt it.
>>
>>33453809
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>33453841
You do know you can use every pokemon in lower tiers in the above ones right? People only use the same things because they're good and people like winning let's look at VGC2015 again.
>>
When are Greninja and Magearna getting suspected? This is like the third time they tried getting rid of Dugtrio.
>>
>>33453879
They're trying to help out teams other than stall, you know the archetype everyone on here thinks Smogon loves more than anything else. Getting rid of Duggy makes stall a lot worse.
>>
>>33453891
I thought they hated stall and loved hyper offense when they banned Shadow Tag and M-Sableye.
But then they hate hyper offense when they banned Pheromosa.
>>
>>33453877
>implying the people who play 1v1 house rules are the same as the ones who play 2v2 FOR MONEY
>>
>>33453870
>defending smogon means you have to agree with every decision they make
Unless you're saying baton pass is hard to counter, which is laughable
>>
>>33453902
He was saying Smogon is autistic for making pokemon try to be competitive and that Smash players are autistic for making it competitive when both games have actual competitive formats. My point was that if you play pokemon competitively then you'll end up seeing the best pokemon used on most teams Smogon or officially.
>>
>>33453874

They're threads specifically for things like that, I hope you know.
>>
>go play an official meta
Really makes me think
>>
>>33454849
Like I'm going to make a new thread because you want a safe space
You stupid fucking nigger
>>
>Nintendo
Implying<
>>
banning pokemon is stupid because your just moving bar. You could set the bar above the 10 weakest Pokemon and say the ones above them are broken and OP
>>
>>33455061
This. The meta is much more balanced when Mega Rayquaza, Primals, Arcues, etc are allowed.
>>
>>33453980
>Just counter it bro lmao
You've got to be able to understand how stupid this argument is. Not only can it literally be used for everything, but Baton Pass as a concept CAN'T just be countered, it's why Smogon had to have the most retarded complex ban for the move for the longest time before just outright banning it
>>
File: 1446870787206.jpg (67KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
1446870787206.jpg
67KB, 320x305px
>>33449429
>tfw run evasion teams in battles
>most fags using copy/paste smogon teams quit a few turns in
>>
>>33451519

Ive only ever seen the opposite of this. These antismogon threads may as well be proof of this.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (309KB, 1162x1515px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
309KB, 1162x1515px
When will smogon ban scald
>>
File: 1483941737141.png (74KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483941737141.png
74KB, 200x240px
>>33455239
>If you can't beat them
>whine about them
I run scald, and I don't whine about people who use scald.
>>
>>33450394
>>33451461
They really are cunty, elitist faggots that cheat whenever they can. And their bullshit infests other communities. Read this thread: http://trainertower.com/forums/threads/npa-6-finals.325/#post-3652
But, here's the tl;dr
>Online tournament with close group of VGC friendos
>some guy named Stratos got counter-teamed because people found his alts and told him that they did after the battle
>no redos, results of tournament stay unchanged
>this brings up the point that Nails, also a Smogon and PS mod, abused his PS mod powers to find peoples' secret testing alts
>all this cheating and scouting for a tournament that means literally nothing
>Nails is still a mod
with friends like those, who needs enemies?
>>
>>33455153
>its a "retard thinks smogon gives a shit about what you do on battlespot" episode
>>
>>33455315
>It's a "smogontard tries to defend the fact that smogonfags are retarded idiots who DC from ingame battles" episode
>>
>>33455250

CAUSE YOU'RE A RETARDED LOW IQ SCALD SPAMMER OF COURSE YOU DON'T WHINE

BAN IT NOW OR I'LL FUCKING SCREEEEAMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: 34775424688.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
34775424688.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>33455326
>smogonfags
>playing on cart
>>
>>33455360
If they aren't getting paid, what's the point?
>>
>>33449574

Because people like the idea of a balanced metagame with reduced RNG elements, they just don't understand why that involves banning counters to Stall, never banning Stealth Rock which is obviously overpowered and ruins pokemon balance massively, and in general refusing to come up with counters to flavour of the month strategies before getting the bans out.

It's good that they allow viability for all kinds of different mons with different tiers, but they actively promote certain play styles that involve autistically setting up 12 million effects to watch your opponent struggle to death, then ban anything the moment it gets in the way.

OU used to be the vanilla mode and had some simple rules, but since have added 20 different exceptions and bans - swagger, baton pass and other strategies get the stick but Stall and Hazards are always given immunity to the same scrutiny despite being cancerous on a greater level.

For the longest time Smogon is nothing but a cabal of players who like playing the game a certain way and providing flimsy justifications for not letting all players work that out themselves. They don't even question why the Japanese won't even entertain such a nonsense idea.

When you can actually run a metagame where using Bidoof is not allowed, you've reached a point of no return.
>>
File: lAAS3KO.png (24KB, 693x169px) Image search: [Google]
lAAS3KO.png
24KB, 693x169px
>>33455529
Looks like it's allowed to me.
>>
>>33455560
Way to miss the fucking point you fucking idiot.
>>
>>33455326

No serious smogon player actually plays on cartridge, I'll tell you that right now. At least any that want actual competitive games.
>>
>>33454877

There are threads specifically on smogon to discuss policy decisions. Learn to read. It's like you completely forgot the context of what we were talking about.
>>
>>33455813
>no smogonfag competes in vgc
Literally wasting your time then.
>>
>>33455834

I meant trying to get 6v6 WiFi battles, not VGC. How would the guy's argument above make any sense then?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.