[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dialga thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Dialga thread?
>>
he looks godly but in reality he is shit because his worst fear is pretty common

it's called Dig
>>
Stop liking Dialga.
>>
>>33445378
>necrozma reaction face.jpg
>>
>>33445372
>He?

Dialga gender is unknown
>>
Why is he so perfect, /vp/?
>>
>>33445622
when someone says Arceus is God....
I think they believe in a religion and choose the easy and powerful answer

perfection doesn't exist and plebs believe that

you've got like 90% of what Arceus does in Dialga and reaches what he can promise: the personal affection

there are like 7 or 8 mons that are better than him(including Fug) but he brings a personal style to the table when he's not used by cool underages
>>
>>33445658
Dialga is the second/third strongest pokémon in terms of lore, the creation trio and Arceus are truly literal gods, exist from the beginning, are responsible for reality itself and embody the concepts of time, space and anti-matter respectively.
>>
>>33445902
Time and space are relative units,not absolute
however,in a closed system,they are considered Gods because it gets completely handled by them

Antimatter is the Fallen God,or the closest thing to the Devil and Giratina with its parts composed by 6 repetitions.

Arceus,however,fails in concept.How do you make a pkmn a literal God?It's practically impossible to accomplish that.

In terms of lore,well,you can try but in meta....well,with some types he's pretty fucked
>>
>>33445955
Masuda confirmed in an interview that Giratina was the personification of anti-matter, besides that in the game itself is already affirmed, also Dialga and Palkia were declared as gods of time and space or simply time and space, and have the power to modify reality and create new universes, as demonstrated in games, anime and manga.
Arceus is just an avatar, the physical manifestation of the original spirit of which all humans and pokémon are part, as was affirmed in the games:

"The way I see it, our world began when the spirit within people was born.
When that spirit came to be, there followed awareness about the world.
Within the newborn spirit, time and space were intertwined as one.
People and Pokémon, too, were but the same presence.
As I understand it, people and Pokémon shared the spirit and awareness.
They should have understood and accepted each other then.
Because they shared the same spirit, people and Pokémon intermingled.
People took the place of Pokémon, and the opposite also held true.
That interpretation could give us an idea about how our world came to be.
A Pokémon is said to have shaped this world.
Could that Pokémon be the physical form of the original spirit?
Hmm... The spirit came to be, and from it, time and space were born...
That seems to point to Legendary Dialga, the Pokémon of time, and Palkia, the Pokémon of space...
And they lead back to Arceus, the Pokémon that made them arise.
Oh, there were also Plates, weren't there?
One Plate read "Three beings were born to bind time and space."
Those three beings I read to mean the three Pokémon of the lakes. It's about Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
The myth describes how they gave spirit to the world, shaping it.
But it all starts with Arceus, the first. It is known as the Original One."

And in terms of metagame, M-Lucario and Toxapex are above M-Mewtwo, so it's pretty obvious that game mechanics is not proof of the power of pokémon.
>>
>>33446188
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-ubers-viability-ranking-thread-update-322.3591388/
>>
File: roar_of_time_by_haychel-d5deu9p.png (599KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
roar_of_time_by_haychel-d5deu9p.png
599KB, 900x637px
>>33445372
>>
>>33446188
Why is DPPt so fucking pretentious? We didn't need any of this garbage in the games, you could've easily gone with something smaller like in gen 5 without being retarded and stepping into the realm of gods
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.