[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokken is awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

I enjoyed playing the demo so much with my friends on the go. even though we had other games available. Game is fast pace and dynamic and also visually appealing. what mon are u looking forward to main or try out?

Haters please continue to spew on your own hate thread.
>>
File: viwership.jpg (169KB, 998x900px) Image search: [Google]
viwership.jpg
169KB, 998x900px
Pokken has pretty good viewership next to Smash. Im looking forward to play darkrai and decidueye
>>
>>33444733
Is a meme talk about Pokken every fucking day when no one fucking care?
>>
I think there's more same loud anti Pokken hailer I see everyday.

Back to topic. Pokken is fun for me as well. Gonna main my bro sceptile. Will be great if there's some amibos of them around
>>
File: image.png (920KB, 1600x2370px)
image.png
920KB, 1600x2370px
>>33444736
That's an interesting chart. I remember seeing a large poll on Leddit that shown what demographics are hyped for which games potentially coming to the Switch (it was made before E3). Pokken was in top 10 of the 13-18 demographic, but it didn't appear in any of the top 10s of the older demographics (mainline Pokemon did however).

Seeing how Nintendo has been struggling to attract new fans to the franchise after HGSS (see pic), maybe Pokken is exactly the kind of game they needed.

Or maybe they should just convince GameFreak to tone down on the genwun dicksucking.
>>
>>33444736
>SFV
>>
File: lele.png (91KB, 575x350px)
lele.png
91KB, 575x350px
apparently i just can't into fighting game
all these combos are killing me...
>>
>>33444828
Yah the combos are hard to execute. But the good thing about the game is even casual gamers can play it easily as well. Skills are relatively easy to connect. But of cause when playing against Pros it can be frustrating
>>
>>33444796
Yeah that's true. Seeing how people may view ds as a more childish console. Switch will appeal more towards the older population
>>
I'm on my third demo download and I got a good feeling of Empoleon now. I think I'm going to stop playing and wait for the full version.

>>33444828
It's difficult to learn anything mildly complex by playing the demo since the battles end so fast, but it's relatively easy to grasp the basics.
>>
>>33444931
Empolean is fun with all the surfing about. He walks pretty slow in 2D phase though.

In the actual game, there would be a tutorial mode to teach how to land the combos
>>
>>33444796
It got that with Pokemon go.
>>
I don't see any fucking Pokken discussion.

It's dead on /vg/, it's dead on /vp/. How do they fuck up so badly?
>>
>>33445535
I been saying this the whole time here. I bought the game it was shit

People are gonna make same mistake o did thinking a Pokemon fighting game would be fun. On paper it sounds fun but horrific excusion.

Don't buy this awful game. I guess people find out hard way when it flops
>>
I got my Switch Yesterday, I like the game but it's not worth $60.

I'd pay $40 for it though, I'm debating if it's worth $47 thanks to Prime.
>>
Sceptile and Empoleon are the only mons I am interested in. Sceptile has some solid options all around.
>>
>>33445563
Legit curious: what's so bad about it? I never played it, but on video it looks fun
>>
>>33445670
Controls are bad, lack of content, dead servers. The first person 3d view point makes hard to play locally with friends

Smash bros and tekken are fun but pokken is awful
>>
>>33445670
Nothing, people are just shitting on it because local multiplayer on Wii U was bad. Switch local multiplayer seems to be way, way better.
Honestly, even the Wii U version was super fun. Online multiplayer was great, combos are easy to make, and it's a really easy game to get into.
>>
>>33445535
>>33445703
>>33445812
>>33445670
Pokken's not dead, the online is still active to this day, but there's not a lot of online disscusion about it outside of the main discord where everybody in the community talks, which is discord.gg/pokken

So you should join there if you want to get into the game.
>>
>>33444733
I enjoyed the WiiU version quite a bit. Not sure if I'll pick up DX though, since I haven't gotten around to getting a Switch yet.

Mostly want to try Darkrai and Scizor though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.