[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dreampark.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
dreampark.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
So assuming GF doesn't drop the ball by teasing us with this in SM and actually fleshes out the concept (unlikely as it is), what would you expect from a Dream Park?

Just a Safari Zone-type area to catch fossilmons? Or do you think they'd take it a step further and add a bit of variation - ex. removing the Rock-typing from some 'mons and re-balancing stats?

I'd personally love to see a Dark/Dragon Tyrantrum variant for that beautiful STAB Strong Jaw-boosted Crunch.
>>
>>33443244
>They change the Charizard PokeRide to an Aerodactyl and you get it here
>>
>>33443244
>The Dream Park Project Has Started!
>>
>>33443244
I want them to revive fossil mon to their original form.

So we get lets say:
Bug water Kabutops
Dragon Flying Aerodactyl
ETC
>>
File: Tito.jpg (108KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tito.jpg
108KB, 720x540px
>>33443270
>Here's a model of how it will look!
>>
I just want a HA Titoruga.
>>
An Ice/Electric Aurorus would be great too; anything to get rid of its current godawful typing.
>>
>>33443244
Game freak should have introduced fossils Pokémon in this generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>33443244
Pikachu Park.
>>
>>33443244
>>33443251
>>33443282
>>33443382
Oh God please, that would be amazing. Stretch it out a bit by adding other mons; the "ancient mons" could include all fossils (in new forms,) Larvitar line, Aron line, Relicanth line, Yanma line, maybe Tangrowth line (anything evolving with Ancient Power basically) and an event Alolan Genesect in its OG form like the fake leaks showed. That would be amazing. Bug/Water Kabutops, Dragon/Flying Aerodactyl, pure Steel Bastiodon, Bug/Dragon Yanmega maybe, Grass/Ground Mamoswine... they could do a LOT with it. I wouldn't mind if we got these instead of more "regular" regional forms 2bh.
>>
>>33443244
I don't think there would be special forms of fossil Pokémon because there isn't going to be any new Alolan forms, but it would be a cool area. You could have fossil Pokémon, the Tangela, Yanma and Swinub families, Relicanth and any other Pokémon that would fit the theme
>>
>>33443596
>No more new Alolan forms
did Game freak officially confirm that?
>>
>>33443606
The game drops in two months and the only new things are a special (probably untradeable) Lycanroc and new (also untradeable) Z crystals, they may as well have
>>
>>33443649
Perhaps they've learned from their mistakes with ORAS and SM - that giving away too much prior to launch kills hype for the game.

We currently have NO details regarding the plot, characters, etc. Sounds more like they're being conservative/cautious with this release.
>>
>>33443666
We know it's a slightly different Sun and moon to what extant we don't know but knowing Gamefreak I doubt it'll be as amazing as people want it to be
>>
>>33443606
game freak being game freak would have already blown any cover
>>
Fossilmon and """dinosaurs/big insects from prehistory""" Pokémon like Relicant, Heliolisk or Yanmega, etc
>>
>>33443244
Actually there wont be any fossil park

The guy will do a Pikachu park instead

Thats why it isnt on the map
>>
>>33443983
Pikachu park also isn't on the map, my guess is it's on the 5th island that that giant cloud is covering. I don't think it's related to dream park.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.