[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rating version title ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Pokémon Mars and Pokémon Venus
Pokémon Fate and Pokémon Destiny
Pokémon Axiom and Pokémon Enigma
Pokémon Jade and Pokémon Garnet
Pokémon Plus and Pokémon Minus
Pokémon Topaz and Pokémon Amethyst

Rate them!
>>
>>33442206
r8 me plz
Pokemon Steven + Pokemon Universe
Pokemon Rose + Pokemon Quartz
Pokemon Katy + Pokemon Perry
Pokemon Lady + Pokemon Gaga
Pokemon Asgore + Pokemon Toriel
Pokemon Sans + Pokemon Papyrus
Pokemon Sunset + Pokemon Twilight
Pokemon Sparkle + Pokemon Shimmer
Pokemon Stark + Pokemon Lannister
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Equestria
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Westeros
>>
Pokemon Bane and Pokemon CIA
Pokemon Wojak and Pokemon Pepe
Pokemon Ora and Pokemon Muda
Pokemon Virgin and Pokemon Chad
Pokemon /sci/ and Pokemon /x/
>>
Pokemon Edgy and Pokemon Round
>>
>>33442206
Pokémon Plus and minus
Pokémon zero and infinite
Pokémon Brisk and Blaze
Pokemon Lux Chaos and Lox cosmos
Pokémon Milky way and Andromeda
Pokemon Cube and sphere
>>
>>33442206

>Pokémon Mars and Pokémon Venus

I'm assuming in Mars the evil team wants to kill all women or force them to convert to being male, and vice-versa in Venus? And the box legends have the power to change people's biological sex?
>>
>>33442206
I really want fans to stop making versions that have mineral/etc as names, GF stopped that ages ago. Serisouly Topaz, Amethyst, etc just sounds fucking stupid imo
>>
One thing to consider; the box legendaries are almost always related to the version title in some way.
>>
>>33442348
>Tumblr's pokemon game
>>
Pokemon Peace and Pokemon War
>>
Pokemon Wisdom and Pokemon Power
Third version Pokemon Courage

For the Zelda crossover that has to happen someday
>>
>>33442206
>Pokémon Mars and Pokémon Venus
5/10
>Pokémon Fate and Pokémon Destiny
3/10
>Pokémon Axiom and Pokémon Enigma
I'mVerySmart/10
>Pokémon Jade and Pokémon Garnet
TumblrUniverse/10
>Pokémon Plus and Pokémon Minus
7/10, though it'd be like sun and moon and have literally no bonus content for Plusle, Minun, or the Magnemite and Nosepass lines like the treatment Solrock, Lunatone, and Cresselia got
>Pokémon Topaz and Pokémon Amethyst
TumblrUniverse2ElectricBoogaloo/10

If I had to put money on a next game pair it would be Plus and Minus though.
>>
Pokémon Order and Pokémon Chaos
Hail Eris
>>
>>33442427
Mars is an oppressive shirlord of a game that glorifies toxic masculinity than need to bow down the superior Venus because that is real equality and if you do not by multiple copies of Venus and boycott Mars you are obviously far-right nazi trash who should not be allowed to express yourself.
>>
Pokemon Green and Pokemon Purple
>>
>>33444060
thanks doc
>>
Pokemon Eternal Diamond and Infinite Pearl
>>
>>33442206
Pokémon Sieg and Pokémon Heil
>>
Pokemon Rose and Violet
Pokemon Null and Infinity
Pokemon East and West
Pokemon North and South
Pokemon Nimbus and Stratus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.