[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 623627.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
623627.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN
>>
>>33440020
DODODODODO
>>
>>33440067
POKEMON JOHTO
>>
>>33440020
A KID FROM PALLET TOWN WITH A BRAND NEW WORLD TO SEE
>>
>>33440105
BUT YA STILL GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
>>
File: dead_frog.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dead_frog.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>33440020
>johto journeys was the peak and we can't ever go back
>>
>>33440116
>Filler central was the peak
Has there ever been a smart frogposter?
>>
>>33440116
>not master quest
>>
File: THE BEST.png (513KB, 638x473px) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST.png
513KB, 638x473px
>>33440107
AND BE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THAT YOU CAN BE
>>
NEW RIVALS
AS YOU FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL
NOTHING CAN STOP YOU
DIAMOND AND PEARL
>>
AAAAATARASHII KAZE NI FUKARETEMO
KAWARANAI ORE NO YUME
SOU POKEMON MASTAAAA
>>
>>33440020
IT'S A BATTLE, WIN OR LOSE

IT'S THE FRIENDS YOU MAKE, IT'S THE ROAD YOU CHOOSE
>>
I'M ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITY
MEET MY FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY
>>
IKUUUU ZEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33440143
There are different ways to look at it. Most of the seasons are filler heavy anyway. For me and many others, Johto Journeys may have been the peak of our fandoms, where we were more naive and cheerful kids, rather than jaded adults posting on a back water imageboard.
>>
Everybody wants to make a statement, everybody needs to carve their mark
To stand alone in the victory circle, stake their claim when the music starts
Give it all you've got! You can be the very best ever
Take your best shot! What you learn will come together, ohhh
>>
EEN ANDERE WEG DAN VOORHEEN
>>
THE JOURNEY'S JUST BEGUN
THE MORE THE BETTER
TEAM ROCKET'S ON THE RUN
WE'RE FRIENDS FOREVER
>>
>>33440143
no
the only people who post frogs are teenagers and manchildren
>>
WAKE ME UP INISDE
>>
>Pokemon The Johto Journeys
>Johto Journeys
>JoJo

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY 「STAND」
>>
>Johto:Ok guys lets expand this wonderful world of Pokemon .
>Hoenn:(*snorts coke) Ok you fucks keep on spitting out those fucking pokemon!Where's my fucking tea!

Ruby and Sapphire were great games but at that point it was more about the money than anything. Pokemon is still as close to perfect as it comes as a franchise.
>>
>>33444334
I mean, it was always about the money. Making games is a business. I'd say R/S are less so though, if only because of that interview and how Gamefreak tried to keep it going strong due to Pokemania ending.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDc_6lt-Y3s
>not the superior nip version
>>
OHHHHHHHHH OH OH OH OH OH

I'M UNBEATABLE
>>
>>33444687
*GUITAR RIFF*
>>
What horrid music. Give me some Chopin, baby.
>>
>>33440020
WE WILL BE HEROES
WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD IF WE TRY
>>
YO QUIERO SER SIEMPRE EL MEJOR
>>
ESTE ES UN NUEVO MUNDO !
>>
>>33446057
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUUSE
>>
UM NOVO MUNDO DE A-VEN-TURAS!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.