[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Shuffle/ General: Ultra Suffering Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 35

File: Should Have Used Cresselia.jpg (485KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Should Have Used Cresselia.jpg
485KB, 720x1280px
New stuff this week: (All events except Mewtwo are one week only)
>Nihilego Ultra Beast Challenge (20,000 Coins, No Items, and 70% + 2%/Turn Catch Rate. 8/31~9/3)
>Mewtwo [PSB]
>Shaymin Sky Forme [PSB]
>Noivern (300 Coins) [PSB]
>Shiny Mega Mewtwo X Competitive Stage
>Great Daily Pokemon #5 (Electivire, Cap Memechus, Golem)
>Special Daily Pokemon #2 (More Winking Memes)
>Start of Month Challenge (9/1~9/4)

Old stuff from last week:

>Toucannon
>Shiny Diancie EB

What to grind?

Mewtwo and Noivern (both Skill Swapped) SL5?

Coming Soon (from the Chinese Wiki):

>Tapu Bulu Ultra Challenge (600 Coins)
>Machamp (300 Coins)
>Reshiram (400 Coins)
>Pokemon Safari #6 (The Alakazam one)
>Probably a Mega Alakazam Competitive Stage the week after
>Special Daily Pokemon #3 (Even More Winking Memes)
>Great Daily Pokemon #6 (Accelgor, Escavlier, Amoonguss, Cresselia, Dialga, Palkia, Infernape)
>Decidueye EB
>Type:Null

Will need suggestion for links since most of the old ones are outdated

ToTT: If you fell for the meme and caught Nihilego, how many attempts did you need and did you have to use a Great Ball?
>>
File: 1471721515442.jpg (65KB, 226x239px) Image search: [Google]
1471721515442.jpg
65KB, 226x239px
>>33439662
1 attempt, 0 moves left, no GB
spent all of my year's worth of luck
>>
>>33439662
Put the chinese wiki on the OP reeeee, no really that shit is very useful and way more convenient and fast than "there". If there was one link we needed in the OP is that one. Also could put up the other anon's suggested google spreadsheet. And the old pastebin with how to grind cat shouldn't have been removed, who knows when we have new shufflefriends appear.

That aside, after spending a fortune and getting Noivern to only SL 3.25 I gave up and moved on to Mewtwo in hopes of a very needed RML. Sadly nothing in sight and I'm already at SL 3.75, at this rate I suppose I'll never see anything.
>>
>>33439736

Isn't the Google spreadsheet for the main stages considered outdated by some as it only covers to Stage 450 or are we talking about the other spreadsheet? Either way I will put those links up next time and hopefully it will be during or after next Tuesday
>>
>>33439782
it is. but we need some sort of stage reminder. Either the googleshit or the chinamen wiki
>>
>>33439782
I'm one of the people that pointed out it's outdated and suggested to go to the wiki, but since it's the most updated thing in existence of that sort that I've seen it may be useful to some anons, who knows, they may even update that stuff at one point.
Unless some anon wants to take responsibility of a new spreadsheet where we toss up our new strats for random stages (for example I need to go all the way back to stages 300+ to catch/S-rank stuff so I go once a week to do that stuff with new mons, etc.). In any case I'll just write that stuff in a pastebin whenever I do past stuff and if it becomes large enough to be useful I might post it here.
>>
>ToTT
Caught it in one attempt, had to use a Great Ball when 76% meme rate failed. Watched my buddy fail his 72% too. If it wasn't for the couple of pokeball captures I've seen mentioned in /shuffle/, I'd swear it was rigged.
>>
What team should I use for the monthly?
>>
>>33440836
I went with M-Bee, Darkrai, Hoopa and Zoroark since dark hits everything. It was, of course, overkill. Victini would be a good neutral LDE mon if you're worried.
>>
>>33440865
Used Gengar instead because by bee isn't candied.
Got Audino. One move.
>>
>>33441379
You lucky fucker, good job
>>
>>33440865
What causes drops to appear? Because I went in with Conkeldurr and made LDE proc on the second turn and got three MSUs from Audino.
>>
>>33441395

The drops are guaranteed, but what Pokemon you get isn't
>>
>>33441395
Pretty sure the prizes for these stages are pre-set.
>>
g-good n-night s-shufflefriends. s-sleep t-tight a-and d-dont l-let g-gs h-hunt y-you i-in y-your d-drems
>>
>>33442285
you took it too far.
>>
I'm only at main stage 310ish, it seems I need to start using items on every pokemon, even after I've caught all the special stage mons from the last few months. Will this get better ever?
>>
>>33443368
Wacky Workshop starts the shit, with Roseus Center being the peak for utter bullshit, after that comes Albens Town? I don't remember but it's better than Roseus Center, afterwards comes a period of calm until Hoopa-U, then it starts to rack up the shit slowly when you hit Metagross, and by the time you're on the area with M-Salamence, Aggron and Gallade is when the shit starts to come again at full force. Prasino Woods is disgusting and the new area is also shit but only in some stages. Fuck Basculin (both versions), Hippowdon and Grotle, fuck them so much.
>>
>>33443418

It is Wacky Workshop > Albens Town > Roseus Center
>>
>>33443429
Ah right, Desert Umbra, Violeta Palace and Blau Salon are where some peace can be found (with the exception of Hoops and a couple others), Graucus Hall is where the repeats start coming on and the shit starts appearing very slowly and Nacht Carnival is when shit hits the fan again being utterly disgusting, followed up by Prasino Woods and their retarded shit. The last area isn't so bad asides from select mons so far.
>>
File: crying.jpg (139KB, 1070x431px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
139KB, 1070x431px
You know, I thought they learned
When they gave us Shiny Mewtwo, 2 jewels, 30 hearts, Shiny Diancie escalation having coins stages and giving coins every few levels, I thought they learned

Then they decided to pull a bullshit move like Nihilego and I sweat I have seen more than 5 people saying this quit over this
In most games it would be "yeah, sure, see you next week" but when it comes to Shuffle when people say they quit, they usually mean it
And it was expected, Nihilego was such a dumb move
>>
>>33444237
This is about money. All they want is your money. All they ever wanted was your money. If you do not want to give them money, they do not want to give you fun. If they cared about this game or how we feel about it then 450 of the 600 main stages wouldn't be a coin sink.
>>
>>33444237
They will do it again for the other UB. Because people are buying jews to do the missions.
>>
>>33444413

I just want Brosquito. I'll dish out the coins for him.
>>
They didn't give out last month's gift right? Hearts and shit for checking in a certain number of times.
>>
>>33445672

I believe those are given out on the 5th
>>
Shufflefriends, how important is getting Machamp to SL5 if I already have a perfect Meloetta-P?
>>
>>33445864
Depends on you and what you want I guess. I'm only able to farm Vanillish because I have a Melo-P, Machamp and Mawile maxed, and even then I'm barely finishing the stage every time, with 0-4 moves left. The point is I find value in having 2 bursters especially in a good type like fighting, Fire doesn't need those that much for example.
>>
>>33445864

What if you don't have any Melly-P 4-matches towards the end of the game? Machamp time.
>>
Is it better not not buy the DD in this comp? Seems like you would want the most Mew/Noivern disruptions that you could possibly have.
>>
>>33443418
Thx I'm on swoobat not even trying to use items what's a good team for it? Already have maxed gengar giratina and vyeltal
>>
File: Civil War Test.jpg (614KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Civil War Test.jpg
614KB, 1200x675px
>>33445864

>Not running both

It is like you don't want all the attack power you can have
>>
>>33445864
having a perfect fighting waifu is a very good thing to have. It can kinda substitute the champ, now that we dont have the old SM.
However, you really want to have both if you can. Machamp true strength lies in those meme kek 1.5k damage 3matches.
And whenever I'm choosing a fighting type for my team, I make sure to pick machamp and melo
>>
>grinned out enough skill boosters to get mewtwo to max
>2 RML

Well, at least I got something out of all that. Should I start grind out Shaymin or is it just not worth the investment? Also Is Power of 4+ or Block Shot better and do skill boosts transfer when using a skill swap or is it reset?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-02-06-16-34.png (192KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-02-06-16-34.png
192KB, 480x800px
New SM

~19k coins for items

Team: pic related

No Snorlax encounter

R8

Yes its from leddit
>>
>>33446488
While this looks good and Noivern surely is a beat I just don't have coins to grind it any further, such a pity, but at least we know Out abilities are not bad as we initially thought.
>>
Should I max Shiny MMX?
Only 4 MSU's left after maxing Tyranitar, Beedrill, Fug, Gengar, and normal MMY.
>>
>>33446449
The only question there I can really answer is the last one, swapping doesn't reset skill levels it tracks the level of both skills separately.
>>33446488
>no Snorlax
kek
>>33447062
If you have the spare MSU, definitely max it. But since you're low, I'd wait until you had a bigger stock of candies before doing it. If an opportunity arises where it looks like it would be really useful to use Shiny MMX, then max it earlier. That's basically a rule of thumb for spending MSU: spend them as you need them.
>>
>>33446449
po4+ sucks but block shot is good. u should focus mew2 and noivern though.
>>
>>33447322
Any other mega candidates for candy I should keep in mind? I recall people praising Shiny Fug but I think I have the essentials beaned.
>>
Missed out on Machamp, how do I beat Exploud?
>>
>>33447831

>Wait until Tuesday for Machamp to return
>Catch her, Skill Swap to Risk-Taker and grind until SL5
>???
>PROFIT!!! (or in this case beating Exploud or any other Pokemon weak to Fighting)
>>
>>33447756
Yeah, Shiny Fug was hailed as a fantastic mega but I honestly can't remember the last time I used it. Was handy for a while. I like Blaziken on my fire teams (I'm so happy Ninetales got buffed recently, Burn+ is fantastic). Let me take a second here and look at what I have candied...
>Zard Y 3/3
Was nice in the early days, hasn't seen use for a while.
>Absol 3/8
Oh nice, the cap has been expanded. I like this niche pick, it's been very useful on some escalation battles.
>Ampharos 9/9
I went full meme and skill swapped it to mega boost. If you need an electric mega, this is your best bet (you probably don't need an electric mega)
>Heracross 8/8
Apparently with MB+ you only need 7/8 candies to evolve on your first 3 match, I didn't know that before I fully candied it. This is a decent choice. Not a must have, but nice.
>Luke 4/4
I think its time has passed but it was a fantastic choice in the old days, number two priority after Gengar. I would prefer to use the new M2X these days.
>Blaziken 6/6
I mentioned this, it's a very nice fire mega for fire teams.
>Swampert 6/6
I dumped full candies in this for a competition once, was the only time I used it
>Gengar 1/1
You've got this already
>Glalie 4/6
I'm one of the ice memers around here, only invest in this if you're going full ice meme or for the rare stage that its pattern is perfect for
>MMX 5/9
A solid fighting mega due to raw power and fast evolution time but the Shiny one outshines it these days imo
>MMY 14/14
You've got this, good job
>Fug 20/20
See above
>Shiny Fug 15/15
Wow, I forgot it took so many. I prefer my Salamence (more on that in a second) but for disruption heavy stages that merit using a flying team, it's good
>Steelix 11/11
Ah, now here is a good choice! I love my fully candied, SL5 Flash Mob Steelix. People may say it's not worth the candies since Jirachi and Mega Start both exist but this thing has been very handy for getting through late portions of several EBs itemless.
>>
>>33447866
Hmm, maybe I'll tuck some away for a block erasing mega then. That or Shiny MMX.
I don't usually go that far in EBs anymore, I think the last one I got to 150 with was the first Cresselia one. Barely dragging myself to Diancie 50 as it is.
>>
Part 2
>Salamence 10/10
I think this one is a very good candidate. It's MMY for flying teams, and flying teams just keep getting buffed. I was one of the guys who grinded its psb stage when the Salamence buffs first came out and got MB to SL5. You don't have to that nuts, but I would recommend the SS on it.
>Tyranitar 15/15
You got this, I'm starting to feel that it wasn't quite worth it like some other anons are also saying these days. Still, a very useful and reliable mon
>Shiny Tyranitar 4/4
Very cheap, once you have 4 MSU you can spare (since you only have 4 total now, I'd say you can't), I'd toss them its way because it's a nice effect for a dark mega and super cheap.
>Banette 6/15
Total meme here, these were the first MSU I spent after Gengar since it was a good mega for the first ever EB (Giratina). Never used it again, though if 3DS gets the Mewtwo high score challenge, this would be the best mega and you would want full investment
>Garchomp 14/14
Really, I just keep feeding this thing MSUs and RMLs because it speeds up Ampharos grinding. Camerupt is arguably the best ground mega.
>Diancie 10/10
10/10 is what I would rate her too! Finally another good mega candidate. Make sure to SS to MB+ and enjoy turn one mega evolutions 50% or more of the time. The main barrier chewer, a very important niche that has been threatened a little by Shiny TTar.
>Latias 12/13
I did this because of her EB back in the day since she was the best mega for it. Not recommended
>Camerupt 7/7
Oh shit, it has RML now! Definitely the best ground mega, give it candies.
>Abomasnow 7/7
I don't even remember giving this candies. Dead ice meme, don't do this
>Bee 12/12
Bee is love, Bee is life. But you already knew that.
>Shiny Gyarados 10/10
Haven't used it in a dog's age. It was really only used on normal and dark stages where Gengar would be NVE. Now that Shiny MM2X covers that perfectly, it's useless. Was also used on water SM teams (RIP).
>>
>>33447866
>>33447916
Ran out of post space for my closing thoughts. That's what I have candied so far, with 21 (wait, 21?!) MSU in my inventory. I should spend those. Out of the ones I don't have candied, ones that I would like to have candied at some point would be:
>The rest of Absol (for being even better at EBs)
>Winking Glalie (for the memes)
>Aerodactyl (for those Rock we clusterfuck stages)
>Shiny MMX (doing that right after I post this)
>Alakazam (similar to reasons for Aero)
>And Houndoom (Ice stages love their barriers)
Okay, now I'm done clogging up the thread with my MSU musings. Hope something here was useful.
>>
Oh shit, I forgot Aggron! I'm still like 30 main stages away from it (events got me so busy and I'm trying to catch and S rank the mons leading iup to it), but you want to candy that one too when you finally get it! That's why I was stockpiling MSUs, now I remember. Turns out it only takes 5.
>>
>>33447916
>her
Yes anon, Diancie is female in the context of it's lore, it's a princess. And Bee is best, any time I enter a stage blind it's coming with me and the built in MS is worth it every time.
Anyway wow you had a lot of candies. I'd been playing since the start (from 3DS) and barely had 50 in total.
Maybe a disruption eater or the MMX.
>>33447940
Thanks anon. I had to use M-Start on any stage I needed to bring a Aero or Steelix to anyway since I'm a pleb but eh.
>>33447956
What does it do?
>>
>Someone is actually discussing actual gameplay instead of memes

I haven't used any of the RMLs since I played for almost 10 months and I have a pile of them (around 70~), what are some of the best mons to feed RMLs with?

>>33447964

M-Aggron is basically the Steel version of TTar, which is better than TTar in someways due to not being a MSU guzzler, Mega Evolve a bit faster, and Jirachi having Mega Boost+
>>
>>33447847
Beat it itemleas with S-Tyrannitar, Lucario, Keldeo, and Raikou
>>
>>33447964
>What does it do?
M-Aggron is a three spot tapper, identical to Tyranitar. Unfortunately Steel and Rock have some overlapping type coverage but it is a fantastic mega for fairies, a type many people (including myself) struggle with because of their poison/steel teams not being as strong as their other types (which is caused by a combination of steel/poison requiring significant investment to get good and the low priority of making this investment since they're really only needed for the rare fairy stages)
>>
>>33447985
Ah cool. Maybe I'll postpone S-MMX for it then given my limited tucking of candy.
>>
>>33447998
My hypermaxed Bee does the job pretty well, does Aggron manage to beat it in usefulness or is it just because later stages need more than Bee's single 1/4 board tap?
>>
>>33447998

At least we have Magearna now so leveling those Steel/Poison Pokemons up become a bit easier

>Had a bunch of useful Steel/Poison Pokemons that are low level due to rarely using them
>All are now Level 10 thanks to bullying Magearna for the past few months
>>
File: 1 (ONE) COIN autism fuck me.png (59KB, 569x582px) Image search: [Google]
1 (ONE) COIN autism fuck me.png
59KB, 569x582px
>>33447985
>Someone is actually discussing actual gameplay instead of memes
I'm sorry for my lack of memes (though there were certainly some memes in my MSU choices). Here's a vintage shuffle meme to make up for it.
As for RMLs, I don't have time to make a series of posts for all my RML uses but to start with, the megas that I mentioned are good that get RMLs are nice choices, as are the Risk Takers (Machamp, Emboar, Hoopa-U).
>>
>>33447985
>>Someone is actually discussing actual gameplay instead of memes
We actually discuss stuff though, almost every thread so no need to get surprised.
>>
File: 1474648758997.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1474648758997.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>33448251
/shuffle/ is the perfect mix of memes/OC, on topic discussion (news, giving helpful advice to others, sharing pain, etc), utter lack of tripfags/annoying attentionwhores in general and a comfy slow pace. Truly, the best of generals.
>>
>>33446398
I just remember you either had to pray for a Darkrai proc or bring a DD, after that it was easy with a fully candied fug or Gengar could still do decent I think. Then again you might have beaten it by now, sorry about the late reply bub. But for that entire area either Fug or Ttar as mega did a pretty good job, with the occasional Bee thrown around.
>>
File: 9.jpg (1MB, 1009x1794px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
1MB, 1009x1794px
I would like to share a trick with you shufflefriends regarding beating the cat. I've been experimenting with placing the coins at the bottom instead of on the right. The advantage is the situation in the picture. If you can't move the coins directly (red arrow) you set up a pair of icons below (green arrow) and let the coin fall. It gives more options for placing the coins I feel because you can set up a direct placement or a coin fall placement. The disadvantage with bottom placememt is that if a rock spawns in the middle you're truly fucked.
>>
>>33447866
>>33447916
this should find its way into the OP. We need some kind shufflefriends to update the pastebin.

>>33447985
>what are some of the best mons to feed RMLs with

best of the best: Ash-frog

After that without particular order: Ylvetal, Raikou, Bee, Lando, Machamp, Emboar, Dusknoir (also swap to LDE and you will never worry about Meowth Grinding)

After that: Throh, Meloetta Fighting, Ho-Oh, Shaymin, Bellossom

New spicy Memes: Noivern and Hitmonlee (both need max level and max shot out first)

>>33447940
wanting to fully invest in winking glalie

> A B S O L U T E M A D M E N ! ! !
>>
>>33448030
uhh now, thats some really old meme. Was around the time that wobbufet rewarded 1 coin.
Spicy Times and a really rare meme. But now everyone will save it and it will loose its meme value.

>>33448020
>bullying Magearna
I'm really fond of this meme

>>33448282
This.
Although I could kinda shitpost a lil less to make it even better. But that wouldnt be fun now, would it :^)
>>
File: meowth v1.1.jpg (78KB, 822x730px) Image search: [Google]
meowth v1.1.jpg
78KB, 822x730px
>>33448756
You might be unto something shufflefriend. Will test this the next time I have to grind the cat (probably tuesday. kek)

Small reminder about that crappy meowth rock chart I made many memes ago. Maybe I bother to update it next week. Pic related shows how GS memes us with their bottom right corner gets a rock treatment.
>>
File: mfw.png (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
32KB, 500x500px
>another Ultra Beast next week
>>
>>33449089
>mobile
why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>33449589
Wait, which one? I don't see any in the OP
>>
>>33449589
I can't wait for Guzzlord to take 99999 coins to attempt.
>>
>>33449785
>mfw they expand the coin cap to allow something worse than this
>>
>>33447940

>Actually spending 20 MSUs on Winking Glalie

Whenever you actually need to use it you will end up Mega Start-ing it anyway so you can remove the blocks right away

>Faces Mega Salamence
>Used everything but DD with W-Glalie
>Much lulz were had by using the disruption against it and S-Ranked the stage with ease

I'm tempted to do the same when Tapu Bulu hits
>>
>>33450261
>Whenever you actually need to use it you will end up Mega Start-ing it anyway
but shufflefriend.

There is a legit reason to use wm glalie for snorlax exp grinding.
by the time the blocks appear she is online and ready to remove them. candied or not though. kek
>>
>>33450294
As talked about in a previous thread an invested M-WGlalie might make Hippowdon grindable, so it's not as silly as it sounds, then again it shouldn't be a maximum priority.
>>
File: 1487533879605.gif (928KB, 245x248px) Image search: [Google]
1487533879605.gif
928KB, 245x248px
I've been grinding Noivern and I feel I already lost my mind. It hasn't even been continuous but rather spaced throughout the days and still wears me out. Only 40 PSBs left and I don't even know if I'll be able to get it to SL5. If I do I'll be cutting it extremely close with coins for my comp run. All for a shit run right? :^(
>>
>Finally finished the Absol Last-Ditch Effort mission after three tries (the first two failed since the LDEs were too powerful so I had to leave Absol with more than half its HP left the third time around) and finished the Mission Card
>Only the Yveltal mission is left

So pray tell /Shuffle/, how much rage will I suffer from this? No, I'm not the guy who has no Skill Swappers from last thread, but I just to finally complete all the Mission Cards
>>
>>33451056
Yveltal mission requires a jewel to finish. Seriously. There isn't enough time to erase enough even with +10.
>>
>>33451193
Pak is proof that the mission is barely possible. But it needs perfect play AND good RNG to not create combos (which slows the process; one 8-combo and you're out of time already)
>>
The stage won't unlock for me. It tells me to beat Main Stage 300, which I already have. Twice. What do?
>>
>>33451428

Check if you have any stages prior to Stage 300 don't have any Ranks, apparently one of the 3DS updates caused some stages to be skipped (or something similar)
>>
>>33451056
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAy_Uajb7R0

>>33451428
In version 1.3. or something like that there was a peculiar occurrence where you could skip stages. At the time I remember clearly I had just gotten to Gardevoir, tried a dry run to see how it was and failed, then after the results screen the next stage opened up so I can attest that it indeed happened.

So do like >>33451443 said, you probably have a skipped stage somewhere.
>>
File: 1483760447873.png (297KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
1483760447873.png
297KB, 540x674px
My Mewtwo miraculously got the Magearna bonus and it's finally level 22. Just 3 more until the suffering ends. Also only 20 more PSBs to finish Noivern, I want to puke due to that stage, but it's so close, damn.
>>
>>33451455
To improve on the strategy above, you could have an empty slot so you have harder comboing and use LDE for finishing.
>>
Sranked Mega Rayquaza with SFug Noivern LVL9 SL5 Goodra LVL8 SL4 Glalie LVL14 SL3 with only a +5. Probably could do it itemless if i had SL5 on goodra and some levels on noivern.

power creep is real
>>
>>33450920
I usually only grind mons on stages, and if worth to SL5 get on my level.

>>33452483
>finally level 22. Just 3 more
mew2s cap is 30 btw.
>>
>>33450920
but shufflefriend noivern is our latest spicy cheap SM meme
even if your comp run is shitty, you will be glad its lv5.
But I totally get you. I just hit lv3 with my noivern and shit is boring af. Not like I dont have the coins to grind (currently 93k) but rather no motivation to repeat this shit stage for hours on end.

>>33451411
>Pak
rip

>>33452483
gz fellow m2 fag. Mine got to 23 yesterday. Been grinding her, noivern (10), meloetta (16) and a changing psychic like crazy the last couple days.
I wouldnt think its possible. But we are closly getting to lv30.
I wonder how far the other m2 fag is...

Lets do this shufflefriends!!

>>33452943
holy moly.
just imagine this sentence many memes ago

"hey shufflefriends. I just s-Ranked mfug with +5 and a meme team"

A few more memes in the future and we maybe indeed able to finish the new SM itemless

>>33453107
since you need around 5k-7k for each new level and most of us have a few level-up candies, its a good idea to feed her them once she is lv25
>>
>>33453107
doesnt mew2 get only like 1 damage per level for the final stretch? seems like a waste of candies to me.
>>
Tier 1 in comp. MMY (lvl 20, sl3), Victini (lvl 10, sl5), Noivern (lvl 10, sl1), Mew (lvl 10, sl1 po5). Fuck grinding.
>>
>>33453418
indeed it does. but also

>not wanting to show of your big meme shuffle dick with a mew2 lv30
>>
Is MSalamence+Lugia+Noivern+SRay a good strat for this comp?
>>
>>33453565
I feel like Switching the megas might be better.
this way you cant get memed on my mmence always removing your noivern.
>>
>>33453584
Hmm, if I'm using SRay as my mega then I might switch Sal for Mewtwo or Victini. Thanks anon.

Also, if I don't plan on using Mew, is it even worth grinding for the rare chance that it combos?
>>
>>33453601
you dont want to bring mew with you so noivern has a target.

also swapping its ability will rarely matter. same for its bp. Remember that you want to trigger noivern every turn.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2040x1360px
Guys, new bug detected for time-based levels

You'll need:
>one or two mons with Cross Attack (T-Boost and L-Boost work too)
>one mon with Last-Ditch Effort

Procedure is:
>set up a Cross Attack or similar
>quickly, drop and grab the matching icon so that only the first match is triggered
Make sure you don't trigger any side-match during that process! Literally any match will end the boost and you'll have to start again
>repeat a few times
>drop a LDE match at the end and it'll inherit the "missed" multipliers from the unfinished Cross Attack.

Video (in spanish) describing the process:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRbqJaOTZTU
>>
>>33453613
I saw a lot of people saying they took Mew so I thought I was missing a meme strat. Thanks again anon.
>>
>>33453645
You take only Mew with you, if your Noivern is SO lv5.
>>
>>33453645
>>33453659
fug.. meant to say:

you only take mew with you, if your Noivern is not SO lv5. Since then you dont need use SO to get a high score, but rather hope for friendly combos due to having a 4mon stage with 2 disruptions used

if your noivern is grinded you dont take mew with you, to get a high score with SO. You also need some sort of board control since you will have a 4mon stage with 5th support.
>>
>>33453475

does the lvl 30 Mewtwo have a special icon?
>>
>>33453682
it better does. But I might be able to tell you in 2-3 weeks :^(
>>
almost fucked myself in the ass not bringing +5 to Diancie 150. Was trying the metagross/solgaleo team with MS and ATK+. It gave good combos sometimes but other times and in the beginning I struggled with getting Metagross icons. Cleared on the last move phew.
>>
>24k down the drain
>Only place in tier 4.
>>
>>33453692
30 does, 25 doesn't

>>33453645
You take mew if you're going the empty-slot strat (M-Ray, Mew, Noivern, (blank))
4th slot becomes Togepi, which IS Shot Out-able.

I'm pretty sure I saw this team in top5
>>
>>33453628
>6k damage
>710k damage

well.. that escalated quickly

how often do you have to set up the cross attack? whats the multiplier for 1 time? 2 times? 3 times?
>>
>>33453771
Is that worth it even if my Noivern is only SL3?
>>
>>33453565
>>33453613

I hit 145k with SL1 in both Noivern and Mew. Bring them both for combo's and let MMY do the rest. Don't buy a DD either.
>>
I am so fucking glad I quit this game.
>>
>>33453865
how. pls teach us master

also:
>quit the game
>returns for memes
/shuffle/ is truly the best place on this board.
>>
>>33453782
I sincerely lost account on that, since I failed the first time by triggering an Umbreon match by accident.

But by my math, it's a 81x multiplier over the x15 from LDE SL5 and x2 from SE and x2 from 5-icon
81x probably came from x3, x3, x3 (Magmortar is SL5). Victini has a hacked lv.30, so 145 AP

145 (AP) * 2 (SE) * 2 (5-icon) * 15 (LDE) * 81 (3 * 3 * 3 Cross-Attacks) = 704700
>>
>>33453679
Shit, I was planning on grinding Noivern to SL5 (currently about SL3.3, 85k coins in the bank still) and using a team of MMY, Victini, Mew and Noivern. Now that I know not to bring Mew, what should I bring instead to go with my MMY/Vic/Noivern?
>>
>>33454627

Deoxys-A if you have that?
>>
>>33453628
does this work only with last-ditch effort? because if it works with other skills (like unity power or something), it would be helpful to get S-ranks on times stages
>>
>>33454641
Yep, mine's level 10. Worth increasing its skill at all?
>>
File: image.jpg (958KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
958KB, 1200x750px
>>33454653
Worth testing.
Also, that post's math is wrong. THIS is the damage after three Cross Attacks
>>
>>33454764
not really. you want to meme along with shot out and not psychic combo.

might even consider to go only mmy, mew and noivern
>>
>>33454817
Alright, thanks! One last question, do I buy DD or no? I don't even know what the disruptions are like, other than I've heard it makes Mew. Not sure if I feel ballsy enough for that three mon meme team but I'll bring Mew to Magearna today just in case.
>>
>>33454837
i think the consensus is to not buy a DD as long as you have noivern
>>
>>33454653
Tested and confirmed, works on any ability. Heck, works even without an ability (two Cross Attack SL5 chained onto Ash-Ninja SL5 did around 130k, and even when UP failed, that 5-match was over 11k)
>>
>>33454837
no DD. also make sure to have at least one itemless run to get an idea of the stage.
>>
>>33454847
now we're talking
I might as well go s-rank every EX stage before this gets patched
is GS known for baning people for abusing exploits or stuff like that? I'm not that experienced with this game or the way they deal with these things
>>
>>33455156
no. abuse this as much as you want.
>>
>>33455156
Reminder that while it's easy to set this up in Lucario/Absol, other stages might need DD as a bare minimum not to fuck you over. Chesnaught is plain undoable, since those infinite rocks doesn't allow you to setup the needed matches
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>33455156
That was fun
>>
File: angery gerul.jpg (47KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
angery gerul.jpg
47KB, 430x430px
>tfw thought the event ended on the 4th and missed Nihilego due to being unable to clear mega fug until today
>caught timid HP Ice Nihilego in Moon
Fuck. Probably going to be months until that shit rolls around again.
>>
>>33454786
Sweet baby jesus next timed escalation fucking when
>>
>>33454843
>>33454853
Read ya loud and clear, thanks boys. Now to spend my Sunday beating up this bat.
>>
>>33453628
does this only work on the 3DS? It would be nice if we just so happened to get a timed escalation next week and GS wasn't aware of this glitch
>>
Guys...
I think the multiplier affects the whole next combo after broken +attacks
>>
>>33455675
The video there is in mobile, so it applies for both
>>
>>33453107
Like the other anon said, I'm only leveling it up via exp to 25, thus the suffering, then from 25 to 30 it's going up via candy.

>>33453415
That's exactly why I'm trying for a SL5 on Noivern, it's simply amazing as that other anon that cleared Fug with it did. As for Mew2 it's on the low end of the level so I guess I'll see you on the other side of the road of suffering I guess.

>>33453418
You got it backwards, it gets 1 damage for the first 5 levels, then 2 on the last 5 for a total of 145 BP. I really appreaciate having strong mons so 145 is really nothing to scoff at.

>>33453738
That's why you only do 1 run for the comps.

>>33453628
Fucking hell, I don't have any new expert stages and the nearest one to unlocking is Polowrath with 15 S-ranks left, fuck.
>>
>>33454078
>>33454786
Just figured out the multiplier. It's L^2 for each held activation. L is the multiplier of your ability (2 for SL1, 2.2 for SL2, 2.4 SL3, 2.6 SL4, or 3 for SL5).

>>33453628 probably had TWO SL5 activations. 3^2 = 9. 9*9 = 81x

>>33454786 likely has three SL5 activations. 9*9*9 = 729x multiplier only for the bug
It means 43740x onto 110 AP, which is equal to 4,811,400... Wait, that doesn't add well
Let's try a Lv.30 Zyg-C for 150 AP instead... 6,561,000
GOTCHA!
>>
>>33455822
>6,561,000 damage in one hit
>Neither Collarfag nor Avengah witnessing this meme

I did not ask for this kind of feel.
>>
>>33455897
whos avengah? I've heard of collarfag before but that ones new.
>>
>>33453628
Well, I tried on Noivern and it's very tricky to pull off there but at least I know it works on anything timed. Funny finishing Noivern in the first 25 secs kek. Then again I'm also finishing the stage via normal means apparently so I'm not getting to experience this at full power. My Luxray is level 1 SL3 but apparently it still does a shitload of damage, and Ashninja also chips it's health fast so no possibility to try after the combo starts adding up.
>>
Please don't post this glitch on Reddit or Gamefaqs. Reddit is why the Brute Force glitch was fixed so quickly. If you see this posted on Reddit, please downvote any posts/threads mentioning it. If you see it on Gamefaqs, bump other topics so no one sees it.
>>
>>33456112
I was about to write this, went to see if it was posted somewhere but right now we're safe. I also heard about the tattletale from those sites that reported to GS about the Brute Force glitch. Fucking people man, bet it was bet a buttblasted whale that didn't want to feel that he wasted all that money and everyone else just breezed through everything.
>>
>>33456065
Very old actually. He's not from here, he was a European redditor whale I believe. The collarfag meme happened before avengah, then it was avengah's turn to be memed about until he faded into obscurity (strange to think I used to see that name in every thread and now he's a literally who). He was obsessed about always having the top score in every competition, and generally acted like a pissy little baby whenever he was any lower than #1. This is secondhand knowledge mind you since I didn't go to reddit at all during that time, someone here may be able to add more.
>>
>>33456287
how the fuck can you be known for whaling really really hard and then just fade away? you'd think someone would stick to a game where he put that much money into.
>>
>>33456335
The dude was fucking retarded, that's why he lived on as a meme spirit like collarfag
>>
File: 1473509568546.jpg (85KB, 717x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473509568546.jpg
85KB, 717x750px
I-I finished grinding Noivern, now I need to get coins for a comp run. :^(
>>
>>33457103
>I still need to finish that grind
PANIC
>>
Someone have an image of all the unreleased pokemon in the data?
>>
>>33457908

http://pkmnshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/Unreleased_Pok%C3%A9mon
>>
>>33456097
>Funny finishing Noivern in the first 25 secs kek.
I'm using a level 1 SL1 magmortar, noivern just dies after 2 cross matches and a RT from emolga.
>>
>>33457299
haven't farmed 1 psb on noivern yet. I always wait until the very last opportunity and just grind meowth until then.
>>
>>33457915
>So many fucking Pikachus

Thanks. They really intend to milk this game dry, fuck.
>>
Gute N-Nacht /shuffle/
>>
File: Pikachu_(Year's_End_Meme).png (28KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_(Year's_End_Meme).png
28KB, 256x256px
>>33458257

Don't worry, once they released all those Memechus we will get even more soon enough until Pikachus have one for each Skill
>>
>>33458859
>tfw you realise every costume chu could also be shiny.
>>
>>33458911
>Pikachu (Shiny)
>Pikachu (Shiny) (Angry)
>Pikachu (Shiny) (Charizard Costume)
>Pikachu (Shiny) (Shiny Charizard Costume)
>Pikachu (Shiny) (Shiny Pikachu Costume)
>Pikachu (Shiny) (Shiny Pikachu (Angry) Costume)
>>
>>33455341
>Scared
>>
FUCK I FORGOT TO DO MEOWTH
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x407px
>tfw someone did fell for the meme called 24h NHN
>>
File: Pikachu_(Sleeping).png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_(Sleeping).png
19KB, 256x256px
ˢʰʰʰʰʰʰʰʰʰ

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᴾᶦᵏᵃᶜʰᵘ ᶦˢ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖᶦnᵍ
>>
>>33458257
Pikafags always win honey
Choose better your favorite Pokemon next time
>>
>>33460119
I can't imagine dedicating 20-24 hours to Shuffle, let alone any video game.
>>
>>33460154
I could understand if there was some sort of gameplay or something that kept your attention and need of sleep away, as I'm already guilty of playing Splatoon for 16-18 hours back when the Splatfests were all the rage. But for something like Shuffle, and not even that, he spent all that time grinding. That's simply unbelievable. Grinding Noivern alone I wanted to kill myself, I can't imagine grinding 4-5 pokémon over the span of 24 hrs.
>>
File: 1494383219455.png (110KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494383219455.png
110KB, 500x338px
>>33460122
WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT THAT ONLY OCCUPIES SPACE ON THE DEX INVENTORY WITHOUT REAL VALUE.
>>
File: Pikachu_(Angry).png (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_(Angry).png
20KB, 256x256px
>>33460178
>>
>>33460153
Pikachu is my mom's favorite Pokemon. When asked for a reason, she said "Because he's cute."
>>
>>33460216
>he
>>
>>33460270
Pikachu's have sexual dimorphism, you faggot
not my problem that Anglos are too retarded to handle the concept of grammatical gender
>>
>>33456065
>whos avengah
oh boy. he was a living meme and probably the first one that took this "game" too serious. Like really. He was all about playing shuffle as competetive as possible.

Every Day he was posting his progress on miiverse. Like when another shitmon he grinded hit lv10 or how many coins he got from meowth that day. He has done some really autistic things like grinding wobbuffet when it still gave 5 exp and 1 gold. And not just a little, but like a ton of it.

Oldfags might remember his memes. Especially the Double Normal Meme for Comp runs. Bakc in the days we got timed comps and double normal combo multiplier was x2. So you could get a higher score with mgengar, arceus and 2 normal types. He might have had good shuffle skills, as he was frequently on place 1. But this might also be to whaling af. He claims he never spent a shekel on the game. But /shuffle/ knows better. And although never admitting, he also visited shuffle a lot.

ohh one last meme. He was helping out never players with his shuffle knowledge on his miiverse page. Like how to grind coins on meowth, what to bring to stages, how to abuse strats... and one day he got temp banned from nintendo. He then asked for help on gamefaqs and leddit to get acces to his account a few days earlier. https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/4fz68f/miiverse_ban_help_requested/

As far as I understood, he quit shuffle sometime in the last few months when a relative (his father?) passed away.

Avengah was truly a walking meme and may he rip
>>
>>33456097
yep. same here.
Wanted to try it out and was like, nevermind this shit never works. And suddenly a 30k activation from ashfrog. Only triggered Cross Attack+ once, coming from a lv1 shitter.
Might be usefull in the next EB boss stages.

>>33456112
THIS. thankfully its not on reddit yet. So lets keep it that way. It will get reported and fixed asap. fucking whales (speaking of whales. I got some spicy new OC meme for my shufflefriends when I'm back home :^))

>>33457103
>comp will end in less than 20h
>noivern still lv3
>just hit lv13
s-send help. Still have to reach SO lv5 and at least lv15. I really dont want to, but I think I have to use a level-up candy for it :^(

>>33457921
>I always wait until the very last opportunity
not as good as the "start-safari-on-last-day-meme"... but everything done last minute is a solid meme

>>33460069
spicy!

>>33460119
now thats some dedication. avengah would be proud :^)
memes aside. At least he made sure to get the most use out of it. And thats some pretty spicy progress. Not like that one shufflefag that wasted in all on amphy grinding.
>>
>>33461440
>not as good as the "start-safari-on-last-day-meme"... but everything done last minute is a solid meme
thats funny because I do safaris asap. also grinding abilities on the last day makes wa more sense than the safari-on-last-day-meme. I mean you only have so many hearts and its not guaranteed to finish a safari in a day due to limited hearts. Farming PSB on the other hand is easily done within a day given you have enough coins, which you should have farmed during the week anyway.
>>
>>33461505
yes thats true.
but you will go to shit with repeating the stage over and over and over....
thats why I prefer to grind 10psb a day and the rest on the last one.
>>
File: 1103878402948.jpg (30KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
1103878402948.jpg
30KB, 298x403px
They're not going to release the other UBs any time soon, r-right? I'd be fine with one every month or so, but if we get one every two weeks I'll probably need to skip some of them.
>>
>>33461562
I can beat the stage in about 10 seconds with the new cross attack meme, so I have that going for me.
>>
why does golems icon look like he has some serious down syndrome going on?
>>
>>33461705

Golem's are monsters/creatures. Downies are monsters/creatures.
>>
>>33461926
got it, GS keepin it meta.
>>
File: gkWPrR2.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
gkWPrR2.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
post your top score on noivern lads, for the memes.
>>
>>33461970
~30k here. only 1 cross attack+ coming from a lv1. ashfrog 5match triggered it.
>>
Just downloaded this what am I in for?
>>
>>33462036

eternal shuffering
>>
>>33462036
best place in this board
memes
eternal shuffering
a bad feeling everytime tuesday is around
>>
we killed the new thread on monday meme, gj guys
>>
Best team for Diancie level 100? With items.
>>
>>33462317
did it itemless with a suboptimal steel team, Perfect Aggron, Jirachi SL2 lvl 8, Cobalion SL1 lvl 7, and dialga SL2 lvl 7
>>
>>33462334
>>33462317
sorry, I broght a level 5 SL1 solgaleo instead of dialga. my bad.
>>
I have to say that the crossattack meme makes farming noivern so much more bearable.
>>
why aren't we being banished to /vg/?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-10-05-05.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-10-05-05.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>33462076
>>33462154
Same anon am I doing well
>>
>>33462863
keep at it, you have a long way to go.
>>
File: dFWFcgV.jpg (558KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
dFWFcgV.jpg
558KB, 2448x3264px
>>33461970
get on my level my neighbour
>>
>>33462863
make sure to enter the competition and try as hard as possible to get the mewtunite, it'll help you out a bunch since shiny MMX is pretty great.
>>
>>33462902
Competition?

Why is Lapras so smug.
>>
>>33462921
>Why is Lapras so smug.
?

when visiting the event area, there is currently a competition going on (the shiny MMX head on the golden plate). its about who can score the highest, and we ear rewards based on our placement. A rather low placement can already get you the mega stone. other rewards are Megaspeedups (to be able to evolve megas faster) and Raise Max Level (to allow certain pokemon to level past level 10). but the latter aren't relevant for you yet.
>>
>>33462921
>Why is Lapras so smug.
A LOT of Shuffle icons are smug as fuck. I tend to notice it often on mons that keep busting out of balls.
>>
>>33462863
ahhh such a sweet innocent new account
looks good so far. having shiny mewtwo is fucking great for the beginning and you can be glad to have access to it.
try to get its mega stone if possible. doubt it, but nontheless have a comp run so you get at least some items.

also feel free to ask when you got any questions. shuffle is always here to help you
>>
some "expert" here who can clarify the cross attack glitch? after making a cross match, and a combo happens, do I lose the multiplier? Do I have to look out for not comboing after making the crossmatch?
>>
File: 1477986445112.png (150KB, 423x642px) Image search: [Google]
1477986445112.png
150KB, 423x642px
Well, finally tried a competition run and it went truly as shitty as possible, nothing proc'd, no combos, nothing. There was one turn that had a godly combo that basically made half of my score but it wasn't enough. Ended with 90k and it was tier 4 at the moment so I'm finishing at tier 6 at most, so much for trying so hard to get everything ready. Not falling for poor GS memes in doing another run. A-at least I have a Noivern SL5 I guess.

>>33462824
It's pokémon related and the slow pace of the thread would destroy us in a fast paced board like vg where everyone is bumping to keep theirs alive every 5 mins or so.

>>33463342
Yes, you lose the multiplier if after the cross match you get a combo. the only match needed for that turn is the initial cross match combo and only that.

>>33462863
Damn, if only you had downloaded this a week earlier you could've gotten a spicy shiny Ttar. Well, keep at it and don't forget to try a competition run at least once. Even itemless, doesn't matter, but if possible you want the stone as some anons already pointed out.

>>33462306
Well, we burned through the Nihilego one pretty fast. And OP had to wait for a bit to really break the curse, but who knows.
>>
>>33463859
>Yes, you lose the multiplier if after the cross match you get a combo. the only match needed for that turn is the initial cross match combo and only that.
I've been farming noivern with the bug to spice things up, and the multiplier sometimes stuck around for a couple matches, I have no idea what caused this and asked in hope of someone knowing for sure.
>>
>>33463880
The thing is you can keep chaining it, building a bigger multiplier by doing constant cross matches. The multiplier gets "stuck" indefinitely so you can do as you wish through the encounter. The multiplier only gets "freed" when another ability procs, that's why using Risk Taker, Unity Power, LDE deal so much damage no matter when you activate them. Or at least that's what I've seen, experienced and gathered so far.
>>
>>33463928
sometimes my multiplier drops even without activating another ability, when exactly does the crossmeme multiplier drop?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-13-33-26.png (603KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-13-33-26.png
603KB, 1440x2560px
Anyone wanna share codes?
>>
how convenient, golem has the cross attack meme and is very effective against noivern. GENEROUS SONORITY
>>
>>33464189
do yourself a favour and play on 3ds if possible.
>>
>>33464189
State your region, mobile users apparently need that too.
>>33464103
Are you sure? It could be that your damage is due to the combo itself or something? Then again, the thing is 1 day old so we don't really know all the dets yet, so if possible you could give some insight with numbers or even a screencap to know what's happening.
>>
>>33464214
This is on 3ds?

>>33464226
USA of course
>>
>>33464226
hard to screencap shit on a timed stage, especially when it costs coins and I have to take that shit with my phone.
>>
>>33464236
>This is on 3ds?
yes, just look for it in the e-shop its free and is way better than the mobile version, I suggest you swap over to the 3ds version as long as you're not too far in. I myself realised it too late and had to redo about 150 stages. but it was worth it in the end.
>>
>>33464250
>is way better than the mobile version
by that I meant in terms of gameplay.

3ds gets more gifts, items cost less, you can farm coins way easier, downsides are that whipping out your 3ds in public may lead to people judging you, but then again if you play a pokemon icon matching game on your mobile you'll probably get judged anyway.
>>
>>33464311
>if you play a pokemon icon matching game on your mobile you'll probably get judged anyway

trust me, you do, but since pokemon is so mainstream and candy crush is everywhere, they don't really mind in the end
>>
>switch from mobile to 3ds apparently already had this on 3ds

What should I do
>>
>>33464339
either way, playing any for of video game in public will lead to you getting judged by ATLEAST one person, no matter if phone or 3ds. You could try to conceal that you're playing a mobile game, but most of the time that doesn't really work. Also while playing 3ds in public gets you judgemental stares by normies. Gamers will judge you for playing mobile games, so its just pick your poison. Unless you don't give a fuck about anyones oppinion. that said 3ds > mobile by far imho
>>
>>33464381
what do you mean? just keep playing your file, if you had one. if not just start over. 3ds is vastly superior to mobile unless you're into some kind of masochistic shit and like when the game fucks with you.
>>
>>33464189
sent :^)
>>33464381
play both, duh
>>
>>33464396
>current year
>giving a fuck about anything other than how many coins you can get from Meowth
3dsfag here, o am i laffin at those who feel they have to play mobile because of others
>>
>>33464419
>giving a fuck about anything other than how many coins you can get from Meowth
exactly. not only does meowth fuck with you really hard on mobile, items cost way more at that. and with UBs costing 20k I wouldn't want meowth to give me any less coins that I'm getting already
>>
wew my first noivern 3drop and I'm about 80% into SL4, how lucky/unlucky does that make me?
>>
>>33464226
okay, not I have made a crossmeme with golem, triggered a 4match of RT with emolga, whereafter I made another crossmeme with golem which still seemed to be affected by the multiplier of the first crossmeme match. It went something like this:

>Golem Crossmeme: 450
>move the middle golem to keep multiplier
>doesn't combo any further
>make emolga 4match for crazy damage
>2nd Golem Crossmeme: 1250
>be confused
>doesn't combo any further
>make 2nd emolga 4 match to finish the stage with about 40k overkill

I really don't know at this point, what makes the multiplier stick around and what doesn't
>>
File: om0CNge.jpg (675KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
om0CNge.jpg
675KB, 2448x3264px
welp
>>
>>33464535
Well, the answer is obvious then shufflefriend, the multiplier never gets "freed" it only keeps getting bigger and bigger and the only condition to keep adding multipliers is that you don't make more combos after your cross attack. And this latter part is still debatable as I haven't really tried to see if doing more combos after the CA do add or not to the multiplier.
>>
>>33464593
I think it might really be the 2nd match after triggering crossmeme that cancels out the multiplier, I'm not for sure though as I think I've had the multiplier drop after a RT activation.
>>
>>33464593
>>33464614
okay, got it. as long as a 2nd match after the initial crossmeme activation doesn't occur, you keep the multiplier. I've made several RT matches for 9000 damage after crossmemeing once
>>
>>33464634
correction, multiplier seems to drop when there is a match of the crossmeme mon outside of the initial crossmeme, random multiplier drops make sense now.
>>
>>33464651
Then what about others? The other mons outside the CA mememon can still match and the multiplier stays?

Well, if anything the safest route right now apparently is to just activate twice CA without any matches after that, then burst and win in a single move.
>>
>>33464673
have done further test with doing combos of 2 which don't involve the crossmeme mon. It seems that every combo higher than one drops the meme. This should be it now, I'm 100% certain on that.
>>
>>33464686
Then I guess the original statement in >>33453628 should be taken as is, don't do side matches aside the CA, LB or TB that proc the bug. Thanks for testing anon, right now I have 0 hearts and 300 coins so was unable to test further right now,
>>
>>33464707
no problem. I've been grinding noivern the entire day so I might aswell test stuff out with the bug. I really hope I don't get banned for abusing that shit not sure if GS even does such thing.
>>
ok guys, brought my noivern to SL4. about how many coins does it take to get the final 50 PSB? not sure if I should go for it.
>>
>>33464715
I abused that stuff back in the day with the home button and cleared and caught itemless all the experts up to Genesect and I'm fine, they can't touch you I think.

>>33464753
It took me around 5k-7k coins for every 10 PSBs on Noivern so at least 25k coins if you have the same luck I guess.
>>
>>33464792
I'm at 48k, should I risk that shit? I still have my comp run to go but as we shouldnt use DD anyway I can't imagine it being costly.
>>
>>33464192
>GENEROUS SONORITY
is this a new spicy meme?

>>33464311
>pokemon icon matching game on your mobile you'll probably get judged anyway
can not confirm

although I can confirm
>whipping out your 3ds in public may lead to people judging you

>>33464381
ez pz
both

>>33464419
>>33464439
>not being able to get 15k a day no matter what version you play
wew shufflefriends :^)

>>33464576
nice shufflefriend

>>33464686
research on my part seem to confirm this.
also the initial video made this kinda clear.

>>33464715
>I've been grinding noivern the entire day
same here shufflefriend. same here.
I did not think it was possbile to ever finish her. But I am now looking at an 54k itemless comp run. With a not even perfect team. She is only lv13 and not 15 like I had planned.

>>33464753
50 psb from lv4 to lv5
I grinded 30psb before feeding the last 2 M cookies.
You really want to get to lv5. Not only for having access to a really powerful flying type (flying lacks good heavy hitters). But also for the new cheap SM which requires SO lv5. You also get into the exclusive "shuffle-made-shuffer-for-a-lv5-shot-out-noivern-meme-club"

>>33464832
go for it. def. you will regret it if not.
like I regret not grinding hitmonlee a few weeks ago. And I'm honestly sorry for memeing that one guy that grinded her. I'm sorry that one shufflefriend. pls no bully :/
>>
Its already tuesday in (you)rope, and shuffle still hasnt rated memes... lets change that

>70k. Still need to do comp
>noivern lv15 SO lv5
>My comp meme team should possibly get me into tier 1, 2 or 3. will keep you updated of course
>all events caught
>missing S-ranks on like 14 stages
>missing shitmons on like 8 stages

been grinding coins the first half of the week and my comp team the 2nd half. Mew2 got to 23 and is close to 24. Meloetta got 17 and Noivern 15.
>>
>>33464872
>>GENEROUS SONORITY
>is this a new spicy meme?

seems so
>>
>>33464872
>You really want to get to lv5
alright, fuck it. there go my coins. might aswell note down statistics for psb drops and how many you actually get per run. Maybe I should keep stats on all different drop rates just to be able to tell how many coins grinding a certain ability takes. I feel like if I was good at math I would be able to figure it out simply by the 25/25/12,5% drop chance, but I'm not.
>>
>>33464832
Isn't the DD dependant on your team though? I've already seen runs that use DD and a full flying team, whereas the ones using Mew and Togepi don't.

>>33464958
I fell for it too and I'm down to 300 coins so at least rest assured that there's someone who is worse than you are. Good luck keeping your sanity.

>>33464885
>300 coins
>Noivern lv9 SO SL5
>Tier 4-6
>All events caught
>618 S ranks
>783 caught
>Mewtwo SL4, gonna skip on everything for the next 3 days and grind it all the way to SL5.
>>
>>33465051
I fucked up my S ranks, I only have 420, I guess it's my dream to be over 600 kek.
>>
>>33465051
>Togepi
what does togepi do?

I think as long as you have noivern SL 5, its just better to let the mews be disruped, as long as you don't take him with you that is.
>>
>>33465051
>Isn't the DD dependant on your team though?
pic taken from
>that place

highest scorers just seem to leave out the DD, no matter the team.
>>
116k with M-Aggron Noivern lvl10 sl5 and mew lvl5. memteam No DD. Made 2 mistakes with tapping but if I can stay at t2 I'll be content. t3 is fine aswell, because it was the most satisfying comp in a while. had hard time picking teams but comps that Tappers are viable are the most fun.
>>
To make it clear one last time:

Do you have an invested Noivern?
>Yes:
Bring it along, since its disrupted. Shot Out needs to have a target so it can deal immense damage. The target is either Mew or Togepi.

If you want Mew to be the target you dont bring it along. This way you will have a 4mon stage with a fifth disruption being mew. You need some form of board control or you might get clogged pretty fast. Optimal Team would consist of Noivern, with your 2 Strongest SE and a tapping mega. Combo Mega might work, but dont get disappointed if fug decides to remove all noiverns the 3th time in a row.
Using DD or not is a difficult decision. You either want to have SO targets, but you also want to combo as much as possible, which is hard the more different icons there are.

If you want Togepi to be the support you bring mew along and leave the last slot open. This way you will have a 4mon stage, with 2 mons being disrupted
In the last case you def do not want to use DD. Team would be Mega, Noivern and Mew. Last slot gets filled by Togepi (which is also SE).
I used MMY as my mega. This way I made sure to get Mew always removed and hence leave me almost with a 3mon stage, consisting of Noivern, Togepi and a few Mew/Mew2 icons. Got 54k itemless

>No:
Bring it along, since its disrupted. but you dont need Shot Out damage. Thats why you dont need a target and can bring Mew since its also disrupted.
Your optimal team would consist of Noivern, Mew, Strongest SE, Combo Mega like fug, salamence, mmy. or tapper like shiny fug.
Not using DD is advised since you can get free Mew combos
>>
File: JsVrxca.jpg (110KB, 869x480px) Image search: [Google]
JsVrxca.jpg
110KB, 869x480px
>>33465084
I'm a fucking idiot, forgot to attach pic
>>
>>33465188
Thank you for this well-written post. I suck with tappers and will hopefully soon, drops willing, have a SL5 Noivern so I will try that three mon meme team. Hopefully my lack of levels on Mew and Togepi (at least Mew is 10) won't matter too much.
>>
>>33465188

this anon got it. if you go with the no strat you should either go with invested victini LDE or skyblast/psychic combo
>>
guys, my mew is level 1 since at the start of the week the meta looked like we just don't bring it.
>>
>>33465188
do we bring a DD if we use the togepi meme with mmy?
>>
>>33465292
It depends on if you bring mew (highly advised) or not.
MMY, Mew and Noivern does not want to use DD. for the free and friendly mew disrupted combos
>>
>>33465313
>It depends on if you bring mew (highly advised) or not.
by saying togepi meme, I implied that we bring mew. also thanks anon.
>>
Just hit SL4. I have 2 medium cookies. Gonna go for 30 more drops, feed cookies, then comp.
>>
>>33465322
if you have some exp boosters left you can also give togepi some and get a slight AP boost.
>>
>>33465392
I probably should give them to mew first since its level 1.
>>
>>33465460
getting mew/togepi to lv5 will take like 10 ampharos runs at most, while increasing their bp by 10 points. (20 since SE, and 40 since ATK)
>>
>>33465493
I'll just toss them a xp booster or 2
>>
Realized I only needed to grind 10 more psb at SL4, since I could use 10 of my 30+ small cookies for 30 psb equivalent and then just one of my medium cookies finished it off. Gonna try the comp, team will be MMY level 18, Noivern level 13 and Mew level 10 with the fourth slot empty so that the board will have my level 5 Togepi. Not buying DD as advised by /shuffle/, here's hoping for a good score.
>>
>>33465649(Me)
156k!!! I'm 78th in NA right now! Just matched Noivern the whole time, there was only one turn when I couldn't Shot Out since I had to go for a 3 match at one point and got unlucky. If Noivern was level 20 instead of 13, I imagine I'd be safe for tier 1 but instead I'll be sweating it out to see if I stay safe in this tier or drop to 2. I am so glad I fell for this meme, SL5 was so worth it. I feel like this made up for missing Meowth this week. Good luck to everyone else! And good luck keeping this thread alive until update!
>>
>>33465981
Team?
>>
>>33465981

I'm holding tier 1 by 7k. Probably gonna drop by midnight but whatever, not worth another run.
>>
>>33466017
See>>33465649
Mew was Black Smash+, which didn't matter of course.
>>
>>33466046
>Black Smash+
delicious meme. also gz on the run shufflefriend. Will do my run in a few hearts and keep /shuffle/ updated of course
>>
>>33466255
Thank you, good luck Dubs Man!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170904-052046.png (424KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-052046.png
424KB, 720x1280px
By the way... here is the promised spicy new OC shuffle meme

behold our new uber whale....
>>
>>33466287
hes been around for a while though
>>
>>33466287
Also have this friend, is he legit?
>>
>>33466415
when I first added him from leddit I glanced at his posts. And seems like he was a shufflefriend like you and me until he lost his file and went on a 100+ jewel shufflehunt. but yes legit.

>>33466403
of course. Dietriech is a nice meme I'm forcing af. But just look at his stats... barely 5k plays, but:

>platinum profile
>everything s-ranked
>everything caught except a few unrecycled events
>fucking 2nd place in this comp
>>
>managed to beat Simisear with a normal team itemless with freaking Kangaskhan as the mega
I though that mission was gonna give me a lot more trouble
that's card 16 done and my Skill Swapper for Machamp
>>
fuck this stupid meme comp shit fucking bullshit

MMY (24, PO4 lv5), Noivern (15, SO lv5), Mew (10, BS lv2) and Blank filled by Togepi (6)
no DD
first run: 130k. Got barely compos at all. Damage is only due to 3k-5k hits by noivern.
2nd run: 151k. Again barely any combos.

In both runs I got the big noivern disruption only once. Everytime else I got the bullshit small mew disruption that literally did not combo at all. Fuck GS and their stupid meme luck fucking shit comps

Most likely save in tier1 since mobile (needs around 142k currently) and only a good 1h to go. And I woke up in the middle of the night for such a shitshow? Yes I'm mad.
>>
Does anyone want to add me? I'm on mobile and my region is North America.

p8xt-3rkk
>>
>>33467348
Add me back bro

>>33464189
>>
>I've slipped from 78 to 88
>35 minutes remain
I don't want to jinx it, so instead I'll the chant the old /shuffle/ phrase:
AM I SAFE??? :^)
>>
>>33467348
>>33467547

Sent both of you a request since I prune'd some deadbeats and don't worry, I send them Mini-Hearts daily

>>33467604

>Implying you are ever safe
>>
>>33467648
Going to sleep now, I'll discover my fate tomorrow. G'night /shuffle/
>>
>>33467547
>>33467648
I added both of you and someone else. I'm currently at 30/30 now >>33467348
>>
File: 20170905_000256[1].jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_000256[1].jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Rate my inventory
>>
rate new shuffle memes
>>
>>33468190
fuck tapu bulu/10

At least I got machamp on the first go.
>>
does the cross attack glitch still work? I would test but I'm already out of hearts
>>
Anyone else experiencing a bug that says "Game Card Popped Out" but the 3DS is only playing shuffle?
>>
Is Type Null meme worthy?
>>
>>33468316

Considering that it is a Normal type and its Skill, very
>>
Some ideas about which daily Pokemon to grind:

Accelgor might be worth getting to Sl2 or 3 if you usually use Rayquaza for weekend Meowth. Eject++ is really nice and that 10% activation rate boost might matter when you need it most. This could be worth grinding, especially if you don't have an MSU invested Mewtwo or Salamence.

Amoonguss has Paralysis Combo which is an interesting ability but its typing doesn't let it take advantage of this. GS is adding new skills to old Pokemon all the time so this might be worth something in the future.

Cresselia, Dialga, and Palkia have Block Smash+ and Barrier Bash+ which receive a 10% activation rate boost just from SL2. This is definitely worth doing in my opinion.

Infernape has SS Shock Attack which is just Paralyze. Its activation rate is 20%/30%/80% and at SL5 it is 35%/45%/95%. It's definitely interesting but generally when you're using fire types, you're either doing a Pyre + Burn team or something with a lot of burst damage.

Winking Audio has Mind Zap which is cool. Since its a normal type, it's not very useful but there's always the possibility of type restricted competitions and mission card missions.

Winking Carbink gets Mega Boost+ which is nice since Mega Tyranitar is slow to evolve. Carbink is kind of low AP though.
>>
I spent all last week grinding Noivern and then Meowth so I never realized just how amazing Shot Out SL5 is. Any stage that's weak to Flying type has become a joke. The best part is that even if the stage doesn't add extra Pokemon, you can just bring three Pokemon instead of four and still get the benefits of Shot Out.

This is amazing. I wish I grinded Hitmonlee
>>
Of course fucking Type:Null doesn't get in the ball, for the 9th time! Every single time I've been using a GB, not getting it and resetting but it's infuriating that even at 25% or so I'm still not getting it even with the GBs.

And stage 25 from the EB stopped me on it's tracks, but of course, as soon as the NHN finishes I manage to beat it itemless. Fuck this shit, at least got a skip +5 after that but damn, updates always make me angry in some way or another.
And since the EB lasts only a week I'm somewhat pressed in hearts to farm Mewtwo. Only 40 PSBs or so left but it's still a large stretch.

And I don't have coins for Tapu Bulu but I'm betting next week comes a UB so my farming game has to be on point this weekend. Busy weeks don't stop gee.
>>
>>33468538
You can get about 10000 coins a day if you use every heart to grind. So uh, forget about that Mewtwo my dude.
>>
seems its gonna be a chill week at least for new pokes. safari already done and machamp maxed before.
>>
I am new to the game and am at the fifth world. Anything I should prepare for?
>>
>Tapu Bulu caught in a 20% ball on the first try.
>Caught Type: Null in a 46% ball on the first try.
I'm going to die.
>>
>>33468955
>>Tapu Bulu caught in a 20% ball on the first try.
What team and items did you use? Caught it in a PB at the same rate with just MS and AP+.
>>
>>33468952
Also, I'm playing on 3DS, and I got a shiny Mewtwo.
>>
>>33468970
Charizard Y, Reshiram, Ho-Oh with Pyre, and Emboar with RT. Everything but C-1.
>>
>>33468997
So-so team. Could have saved the DD and +5M with M-WGlalie.

I also brought Noivern 15 Shot Out SL5, Vanillish 19 Ice Dance SL5 and Mamoswine 15 RT SL5. Unfortunately the RNG wasn't great, but still caught it.
>>
>>33469019
I don't invest into most Pokemon and I never go past SL3 or 4 so it's not like I would really care, that and I don't have any EXP into WGlalie so it wouldn't have been worth it. Plus the disruption itself is in the shape of a Y.
>>
First, completing a world usually meant a new mega.
Then it was checking in on Monday after a competition that meant a new mega.
Now it's random unannounced shiny giveaways
>>
>>33469021
>I don't have any EXP into WGlalie
Damage from its mega ability is a flat bonus, only affected by type bonus (including Ice Dance and Freeze). So its level hardly matters.
>Plus the disruption itself is in the shape of a Y.
Only the initial board is.
>>
Tapu Bulu more like Crapu Bulu because this stage is ass
>>
File: IqFCNw5.jpg (23KB, 349x397px) Image search: [Google]
IqFCNw5.jpg
23KB, 349x397px
>machamp gets repeated
>spent last SS on noivern
>spent last coins on noivern
>machamp only there for a week
>regret my life decisions
welp. I waited so long for this moment and got fucked over.
>>
WHATS THIS FUCKERY?? EVERY EVENT IS NOW 1 WEEK ONLY. WHO THE FUCK HAS THE COINS TO GRIND MACHAMP/EB IN ONLY ONE WEEK? RETARDED SONORITY
>>
>>33469282
EB 110 shufflefriend
>>
Is there any competition this week?
>>
M-Heracross, Noivern, Heatran and empty slot destroy the Decidueye escalation( any stage done itemless up to 60
Bulu caught with that team( with Emboar instead of nothing) using only DD and AP.
Type Null done itemless with S-MMX, Machamp, Meloetta and Gallade, caught with 1 GB.
The best thing is that after all of this I'm still over 92000 coins, I'm so happy investing in S-MMX, M-Heracross and Noivern paid so well
>>
>>33469354
THANK GOD NO
>>
>go to machamp
>press optimize and go into battle without any thought
>MMY is the only psychic mon

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ARE THOSE NIPS IN|BRED RETARDS WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS SHIT
>>
>>33469372

You're going to waste far more hearts and coins on the EB and Safari as opposed to 1 or 2 item runs of a Comp.
>>
>>33469380
They designed it four years ago thinking that bringing your strongest mons will always be a good idea. This goes without saying but four years ago the hardest stages were ones that spawn two blocks every four turns.
>>
>>33467851
you do have a lv30 mewtwo, right?? :^)

>>33468212
ITS FIXXED!!! fuck gs and their memes

>>33468316
caught itemless 2nd try. got 38% (8 turns left) both times
team: mbee (13), machamp (20, lv5), meloetta fighting (15, lv5) gallade (10, lv2)
ez pz stage. use bee to get some space. And deal damage with 4/5matches of champ or waifu

>>33468480
>Accelgor. Meme. Only worth it for WE Meowth Fug Strategy with eject++ support
>Amoonguss. Meme
>Cress, Dialga and Palkia. def lv2 for the sweet +10% activation increase
>Infernape. Meme. Lost usability the moment Entei got access to Mind-Zap. also low bp cant compete with other fire hitters
>Winking shitters. meme.

>>33468493
pretty much this. Got to 31 with NHN on this comp. The part with additional support gets like instantly killed by Noivern Shot Out. Even a 3match of SO lv5 and Noivern lv15 is like over 2k damage. Its even better than RT lv5

>>33468538
Get to EB stage 50.
Grind MEowth coins till you got 60k coins
Grind Mewtwo
Use jewel on WE Meowth and get to 80-90k coins
Catch Tapu and events you might need
Use rest of the week to grind coins/Mewtwo. Also no shame feeding her a M cookie

You do have a lv5 RT machamp right?? If not, it has absolute priority

>>33468952
what current main stage are you at?
how many s-ranks do you have
any other good eventmons caught?
also what are your strongtest memes against machamp?
do you have gengar and a candy (MSU = Mega Speed-Up)?
And what about your coins?
>>
>>33469282
Dont be shufflefriend. Noivern is a great mon
>use next days to grind 12k per day
>progress to lv110 of the EB. Noivern will help you immensly to reach it. Dont forget to use Heatran LDE on boss stages. Yes, feed it 4 M cookies for it to reach lv4
>once its monday and you grinded the shit out of coins this week and used a jewel on WE Meowth you are ready to meme with the champ

>>33469298
>RETARDED SONORITY
is this some new spicy meme here??

>>33469359
GZ shufflefriend
Thats how you play this game and it perfeclty shows that you can get everything done by not falling for poor gs memes

>>33469402
>four

>>33469380
its to fuck with normies. Taking the right mons is way more important than simple BP
>>
>>33469398
>You're going to waste far more hearts and coins on the EB and Safari as opposed to 1 or 2 item runs of a Comp.

I'm aware of that, but as my autism requires me to do every available content, a comp in addition to a 1 week EB, 1 week mandatory SL5 mon with an estimated cost of 48000 coins from sl1 to sl5, tapu lul, and mew2 grindable with hearts. its just too much. especially when having spent 60k on grinding noivern yesterday.
>>
>>33469477
>>RETARDED SONORITY
>is this some new spicy meme here??
just adapted yesterdays meme to fit the circumstance.
>>
is w-glalie MS AP best team for tapu bozo?
>>
>>33469477
>>use next days to grind 12k per day
>>progress to lv110 of the EB
but how do I grind coins when my hearts all go into the EB
>>
>>33469549

I spent nothing on Noivern/Mew grinding and finished in tier 1. MMY (lvl 20 sl1), Noivern (lvl 10, sl 1), Mew (lvl 10, sl1), Victini (lvl 10, sl4). Grinding shot out wasn't actually necessary.
>>
>>33469627
NHN gets you to ~35 for today. Team: bee, noivern, emboar, heatran
After that its like 10-15 stages per day. make sure to go into the EB with low amount of hearts to abuse getting rage (inb4 shitty rage-has-nothing-to-do-with-hearts-meme).
grind coins with the rest of the hearts you get a day

if mobile you got access to around 40 hearts a day. Obviously more if you decide not to sleep or wake up in the night :^)
if 3ds around 30 per day.

dont forget its only tuesday and you got still all the time you need. you can do it shufflefriend. believe in your memes.

>>33469683
gz on getting lucky :^)
nontheless SO lv5 is a superb meme and on the same level as Risk Taker or Unitiy Power
>>
>>33469726
>NHN gets you to ~35 for today. Team: bee, noivern, emboar, heatran

what's noiverns target when running that team?
>>
>>33469742
somewhere in the 20s you get additional support. until then you literally one-shot the stage if RT triggers. early ones have like 2k or 3k hp
>>
>>33469809
my emboar is level 1 SL1, should I just feed it some cookies?
>>
>>33469809
>>33469831
oh sorry, seems like I have farmed him to SL3 1/2, definetly feeding him cookies the rest of the way. hes level 1 though.
>>
>>33469859
ealry EB stages are easy af. Even a lv1 RT lv4 or lv5 should be enough to complete them.

but if its lv1 you might take it along to meowth and grind a few coins while getting it to lv5. not like the EB or NHN are running out today.
>>
>>33469890
just used that nhn, got it up to 41, also cookied heatran from sl1 to 4 and emboar from 3 1/2 to 5. that shits better be worth it.
>>
>>33469409
>Use jewel on WE Meowth and get to 80-90k coins
Now now shufflefriend, I already used my 2 free jewels on WE cat so there's not that option available.
Anyways I have a plan, I just need to grind 15 Mew2 PSBs a day while the rest of the hearts (if any are left) go to the EB. Then by Thursday or so when I finish Mew2 I should be able to divide hearts in the EB and cat and by the end of the weekend hopefully I'm able to finish the EB and have some pocket change for next week. Might even try luck with the WGlalie team for Bulu to make it cheap (as if), then it's catpalooza all the way next week. Ezpz.
>>
Yes, managed to stay safe in tier 1! I've got 24 MSU now and I'm feeling pretty good today, so I'm gonna play a little game.
Evens: I fully candy Winking Glalie
Odds: I keep my candies (for now)
>>
>>33470804
You better deliver anon, will wait for the pics.
>>
>>33470804
meme that shit up and post a screenshot.
>>
>>33470804
fully candying that fucker might be helpful for the final stretch of the current EB so its not that bad.
>>
File: WVW69knzUt8axJpS0Q.jpg (168KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69knzUt8axJpS0Q.jpg
168KB, 400x240px
WITNESS MEME
>>
>>33470567
seems like a good plan.

also: bullied and caught bulu with MS and ATK only. Needed 2 Great balls since 38% = 0% for GS
Team was WM-Glalie (5), Noivern (15, lv5), Emboar (15, lv5) and Heatran (10, lv3)
Could've swapped Heatran for something else since you really dont want to use LDE against Bulu to get a high catch rate. But whatever. Stage is shit af

>>33470804
now thats what I call a spicy meme ! :^)

>>33470839
enjoy that fast af snorlax grinding shufflefriend :^)
>>
>>33471010
>enjoy that fast af snorlax grinding shufflefriend :^)
how fast does it actually evolve?
>>
>>33471056
9 icons
>>
Help, we're sinking!
>>
So the best team for Bulu is WGlalie, Noivern, 2 best mons and AP + MS right?
>>
>>33470839
been also thinking about this investing in this meme, steel has aggron and jirachi. and wglalie is good on latios escalation.
>>
>page 9
>>
>>33471544
yes. but still dont underestimate the stage.
you might get memed badly if your initial board does not have a wm glalie match ready. or when your mons refuse to trigger.

>>33472108
we need some spicy new OP
>>
>>33472275
It's not OP worthy, but I just wanted to share with /shuffle/ that I just landed the killing blow on Decidueye 50 with a skyfall 3 match of my level 1 Buneary. The combo stopped there, if it wasn't for that bunny, I would've lost.
>>
>>33472275
It should obviously be a Noivern wrecking shit a la Irma hurricane (just got wind of this *pun intended* thanks to another post on /vp/
>>
>>33472301
>Decidueye 50 with a skyfall 3 match of my level 1 Buneary
absolute madmen
why did you bring him along?
>>
The game isn't going to dump like 20 hearts on me without warning if I check in today, right?
>>
>>33472325
There will be five hearts given to you for the celebration thing if you've been logging in enough days in a row last month
>>33472314
I didn't bring the bunny, team was Heatran, Vanilluxe and Noivern. I have seen the light, and it's name is Shot Out.
>>
>>33472345
ohh i see. leaving a slot open and not even taking a mega just for heavy hitters. spicy!
>>
>>33472381
Yep, you don't even need a mega on EB boss stages with SO. It's that good.
>>
>>33472483
>SO
I'm really feeling worse day by day for not grinding hitmonlee and asking that poor shufflefriend why the fuck he bothers to grind a "useless" ability like this
>>
>>33472591
It's okay Anon, I skipped Leg Day too. It'll be back, then we'll get it.
>>
>>33472601
>Leg Day too

meme: check
Spicy: check
OC: check
>>
Somebody make a new thread. The only idea I have for OP is my recent sacrifice of 20 MSU to the meme gods, but it seems rather vain to suggest that. Maybe something with Bulu?
>>
>>33472769
I vote for this one too as OP image >>33472310
>>
>>33472778
obviously same.
where are the shop shufflefriends to fulfill our memes??
>>
>>33472769
>>33472778
>>33472877

I'll make one for the thread after the next one since I need to find a good picture of a man stuffing his face to shop W-Glalie and MSUs on
>>
>>33472778
I didn't even see that post, this gets my vote to, love my SL5 Noivern
>>
>>33472965
It's funny because the hurricane is also category 5.
>>
So how long are you willing to wait for Category 5 Noivern? Was considering Machamp's return but you know
>>
ok guys, I have fully candied Gengar, Aggron, Bee, Fug, S-Fug and Diancie. Whats next on the list? You might say TTar, but I didn't find many situations where I really would have needed him, and MS is available in comps anyway. What else is there to candy?
>>
>>33473012
As long as it needs to, also I'm out of hearts right now so I've nothing to talk about yet, and I'm sure other anons doing the EB can probably remember their teams for boss fights (hopefully)
>>
>>33473029
>Whats next on the list?
a proper image so we can memepost along :^)
>>
>>33473029
I didn't see MMY or shiny MMX on your list. Those.
>>33473012
I'll be going out for a few hours soon so I don't mind waiting.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.