[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid /vp/ headcanons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sky3.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sky3.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>"Waaah! Sky Battles ruined flying Pokemon models"

This is one of the most retarded things i've heard on this board

1. If GF did Flying and levitating Pokemon models with Sky Battles in mind they would do it for ALL of them, not SOME of them.
2. The models could be changed/modified very easily because they are 3D models afterall. We all saw that GF did unique animations for each model (like for example when Pokemon attacks) aswell as walking and running animations. The models for Amie also have all kinds of animations (happy and sad reactions and others)

GF could easily change the models if they just wanted to but they're not doing it because thats how GF wants them. And it has NOTHING to do with Sky battles
>>
>>33436006

Why is Gengar incapable of flying?
>>
>>33436006
>Having a story become the game's main focus is absolutely a terrible idea that can't possibly be good
I can understand someone taking issue with the story feeling predictable, or poorly executed, but why do so many people have a problem with just the fact that there is a story at all? Have they never played any other RPG before?
>>
>>33436055
Considering how much Pokemon sells compared to other JRPGs, yeah, quite possibly.

Personally I think Game Freak can't pull off a big cinematic story, and they certainly have trouble balancing it with the gameplay. If they want to play to their strengths, focus more on more contained chunks of story, because I think on average they do pretty well with that when they do it.
>>
>>33436055
No jrpg sells as well as pokemon, so yes there's a lot people who don't like the forced story, view pokemon as an open experience where you can shape your own story and moments.

And even if you want a story, do a better job than what SM did. The problem with its story was you the player are surprisingly negligible throughout and have a very tertiary role in the story's climax. BW wasn't perfect, but it handled our involvement in the story better by making us a focal point in the narrative.
>>
>>33436055
I like story-driven games, AS LONG as you can execute it properly. The closest GF got to that was BW, and even though I did like BW's story, it did have a lot of flaws. XY's story is so bad it's hilarious and SM falls flat on its face, and it constantly interrupts you with the story.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.