[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you hyped for USUM /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

File: usum.png (129KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
usum.png
129KB, 302x167px
Why aren't you hyped for USUM /vp/?
>>
>>33433972
I am. But only a little. Im looking foward to the switch games
>>
>>33433972
But that's a leading question.
>>
>>33433972
I am hyped. Fuck /vp/'s opinion. And fuck every opinion following after my reply here.
>>
No news
>>
Little information. They basically marketed the game in reverse of what would've been ideal.

I wanna know stuff now that it's being expanded whereas I didn't want to know so much in the lead up to the original's release.
>>
>>33433972
The more /vp/ pisses and moans, the more hyped I get, they have a tendency to hate all my favorite parts
>>
>>33433972
I am, I'm just waiting something new to shitpost about it
>>
File: 1503153425580.png (663KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1503153425580.png
663KB, 505x505px
maybe because we don't know shit, nothing interesting ... excepting pic related
>>
>>33434007
>"necrozma used shell smash!"
>>
I don't like alola.
>>
>>33433972
the region is the same
when the region sucks, the game sucks
>>
Sun and moon were shit. So its hard to get hyped about it
>>
File: 1496863492583.png (362KB, 1084x903px) Image search: [Google]
1496863492583.png
362KB, 1084x903px
>>33433972
I am. Fuck whatever /vp/ thinks. USUM has a lot of potential to be great games and I know I'm gonna enjoy them regardless of whatever contrarian opinion /vp/ has about them.
>>
Wrong question.
Why would I be hyped for them?
>>
>>33436602
>contrarian

Even plebbit and YouTubers aren't hyped about the games. But hey, don't let me and others get in the way of your shilling along with friends

>>33433991
>>33433985
>>
>>33436602
Then enjoy it. People who aren't hyped about the games is there opinion. That's not gonna change

People who are hyped seem inscure about it. making lychnrock and Lillie threads saying buy USUM
>>
Simple, I hated SM and the idea of more of it simply unappealing to me.
>>
>>33433972

- No news to keep anyone interested.
- New forms are orange Lycanroc we can only get by event and Solgaleo/Lunala with paste on parts.
- Doesn't look like there's new Alola forms as they would've shown at least 1 by now to hype things up...
- Judging by the map, there's a couple of new buildings and most of them are stupid pokefinder buildings, so, no gyms and nothing 'new'.
- Again, the map doesn't show anything 'new' other than a couple of extended beaches.
- And we already have the games, their called Pokemon Sun/Pokemon Moon.
>>
Why would I be hyped for the sequel to the worst games?
>>
>>33436616
>Even plebbit and YouTubers aren't hyped about the games

They seem to be sucking that GF cock still, especially the youtubers.

Do you have any evidence to show that they aren't hyped?

>>33436602
>>33433991
>>33433985

You guys seem really insecure about your hype
>>
It just needs to confirm Move Tutors and a revamped Bottle Cap system/faster way to reach lv 100 and I'm in. Frustratingly little info so far, though.
>>
>>33436676
>>33436625
how are any of the posts insecure??
>>
>>33436703
They all say:
>fuck everyone who thinks otherwise

trademark of insecurity
>>
>>33433972
I'm busy with life.
>>
>>33433972
because there is nothing to be hyped for
>>
>>33433972
>Sun
>Moon
= shit

>Ultra Sun
>Ultra Moon
= Ultra Shit
>>
>>33436777
I have to agree, they're being unnecesarily aggresive, a lot of people I met immediately jumped to aggressive responses when I asked them about things they felt insecure with I loved doing it.
>>
>>33436678
>i just need the retarded part to be confirmed

you dont like the game you just want pokemon showdown moron
>>
i cant be hyped there is nothing to be hyped for

they falsely teased following pokemon
they falsely teased a kanto gym
nothing new except the picture gimmicks with which you have fun 5mins if you're 6 years old

and an orange lycanroc
and some sand on the map

What can i be hyped for, the game has nothing to show
>>
>>33436894

what
>>
>>33436902
They didn't tease following pokemon, you idiots jumped to conclusions and now you're disappointed that it's not returning, it never was.

But the rest, yes.
>>
It's hard to be hyped when we don't get any news (Dusk Lycanroc is hardly considered as valuable information) and the fact that USUM is are the fastest released games doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>33433972
>Let us sell you what was actually an unfinished product so we can re-sell you our original vision a year later
Because this is a shitty tactic that gets shit-eating drones buying whatever GF shits down their throat.
>inb4 p-past sequels/third versions
That doesn't make this better and at any rate all of those came at least two years after and the original game held up. None of R/B, G/S, R/S etc were as blatantly unfinished and rushed as SM was.
>>
>>33433972
Beacause story apart, it has nothing new
>>
I can't get hyped for USUM right now, I'm too busy still clicking through all the cutscenes in S/M.
>>
>>33433972
because we know it will be bad
>>
Not a great deal of information over which to get hyped as it stands.
If anything, I'm more intrigued about USUM than hyped.
>>
>>33433972

There's nothing to be hyped about. They haven't revealed anything relevant
>>
We just had an adventure in Alola and we do it again with different story
>>
Because the games they are based on are shit. And Game Freak have pretty much explicitly said that the flaws those games had are the future of the series. So it's pretty fair to say that USUM won't fix SM's major flaws, it will probably only add minor shit like move tutors.
>>
>>33437253
>And Game Freak have pretty much explicitly said that the flaws those games had are the future of the series.

What flaws are those, and where have they said those flaws are the future of the franchise?
>>
>>33437281
The relative easiness of the games and tutorial-heavy shit. Linear as fuck maps with few detours so players don't get lost. No post-game because mobile fags have shit attention span.
>>
>>33437286
Oh, dear. That does sound pretty bad. If only they would take the time to add multiple difficulty levels from the start, make tutorials optional, make the maps more complex while keeping easy-to-use maps, and keep a decent amount of post-game content, both the mass market and the hardcore fanbase could be appeased. Alas, it seems they feel it takes too much time and/or money to do these.
>>
I'm a fucking retard and I forgot my 2DS with all my Pokemon games in the case last week fuck me.

:(
>>
Perfectly honest, I'm sorta hyped, but just because I skipped SM, so I won't be doing the same thing twice and will get a more polished game this way.
>>
>>33436640
>Doesn't look like there's new Alola forms

This will be the difference between me buying or not buying the game. You better be wrong!
>>
>>33434007
That's the only thing im excited for so far. Not enough for me to go get the games though.
>>
>release date in two and a half months
what the fuck
is there really nothing to market or are they going all-in for the TGS
>>
>>33437355
They need to shill Pokken and GS VC first. This is TPCi's doing
>>
>>33433972
because they've shown very little. either they're hiding it (and so sabotaging my hype) or there's fuck all new.
>>
>>33437323
ditto desu.

Alolan forms are the coolest, best-handled forms introduced so far. they're as (if not more) versatile as mega evolutions, and exist more than 2-5% of the time.

and if they don't add more, they're shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>33436519
this pretty much
>b-but now you have another feature where you can dress up and take photos and other gay shit
wow GOTY!
>>
>>33434007
Literally this. The only thing I'm excited for is that potential new Necrozma forme. It looks pretty cool.
>>
>>33436968
Underrated post, you're fucking right bro.

Btw, I'm not hyped becase i didn't like Sun and Moon (too many cutscenes, too many kind rivals who heals your team before and after a battle, not required gimmicks (Z-moves) that include an embarassing dance, too few new Pokémon, no new Megaevolutions, etc...), so I just can't be hyped for a sequel still in Alola.
>>
>>33433972
Nothing to speculate on that hasn't already been talked about. I don't want the entire game revealed but I at least want something to talk about and be excited for.
>>
You'd think they'd have shown more to be excited about by now. We know it sets place in a parallel universe and if we assume there's an infinite amount of parallel universes you can assume that one of them will be almost identical to Sun and Moon. What are the chances that GF ends up with that universe though? Shouldn't it be drastically different on all accounts...
>>
>>33433972
>being hyped for bootleg Zoids
>being hyped for carrot
>being hyped for more camera stuff
>>
>>33433972
I am carefully optimistic. That is all.
>>
>not DP remakes
>>
>>33433972
What is there to get hyped for? Because all we've seen so far are a couple of extra forms and a slightly-prettier Alola.
>>
>>33433972
Since these are the last 3ds pkmn games id hope to have a second region ... But it wont happen even though they are teasing it in the anime... That would hype me alot. Game will do well regardless so long as they expand the ultra space which looks like they will so far...
>>
>>33436906
I think it's that one faggot from a few months back who dropped his rage spaghetti in every 'how to improve S/M' thread and went full GFIDF. Just ignore him, he's not even worth a pity (You).
>>
>>33436894
>sperg sporg
>(you) suck
>>
>>33433972
I'm not hyped because after getting BW2 I expected gamefreak to never go back to 3rd versions again. I don't get how people can praise third versions when these basic fixes should be how the main debuting games were to start.
I don't hate SM but I don't care about it. Why would I want to see the same game "fixed" when we could've gotten sequels instead? Makes the original SM's utterly worthless and future remakes a pain to handle.
>>
>>33433972
more of the same
>>
>>33436602
>contrarian
My fucking normie friends aren't even hyped for USUM. Go ahead and enjoy the game. But when the game releases and the majority dislike it, ironically you'll be the contrarian.
>>
>>33437312
What a coincidence. Last week I found a free 2DS with a bunch of Pokemon games that someone had abandoned.
>>
>It's a company releases things that could be easily implemented in a couple updates as a full priced game episode

If this sells well then you are the reason that Pokémon is dying, because they will keep doing it if it's a success
>>
>>33433972
I hope in USUM fixes everything.
>>
>>33433972
There's really nothing to be hyped about unless you really like Lycanroc and new legendary forms.

The advertising for the games has been extremely barebones as well, which is doing NOTHING to help get people excited.
>>
>>33433972
because /vp is fake and gay
>>
>>33436625
>insecure

Like the autists who posted here for almost a month because "muh no news;not buying" levels?
>>
>>33433972
Way back when, the idea of a third version split in two was something /vp/ dreaded.
I guess standards have really fallen thanks to Gen 6 and 7.
>>
>>33436602
That's how I felt about Sun and Moon before it released. And then Sun and Moon was released. I'm sure it'll still be the best 3DS Pokemon game but that's not saying much. Content has been significally trimmed down every single game since X and Y first came out.
>>
I don't get hyped for games, not since Brawl.

I like the photo mode, but that's pretty much the only thing we really know about. And I really don't care for Alola as a region, so unless they have a new Frontier there won't be much to salvage SM for me.
>>
>>33439711
I think that they're hiding a lot of stuff because the story will get a drastic overhaul being an AU and all. Even if it does end up being shitty I think their plan is to wait until around release to show all the new stuff. Willing to bet some main characters will get big redesigns that they don't feel like showing off right away
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.