[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's September 1st. So what are you excited about the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: PicsArt_08-31-07.17.26.jpg (606KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-31-07.17.26.jpg
606KB, 2048x2048px
Pokken dx or Pokemon gold and sliver vc
>>
gs
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13833639

Vote
>>
>>33433104
Pokken and maybe next year GS since I already played the shit outta it back on the day.
>>
>>33433104
Both are still a little way off.
>>
>>33433162
Only 3 weeks
>>
usm news
>>
>>33433104
Neither, Don't care about Pokken and I can already play crystal on my 3ds.
>>
>>33433233
This.
I already have SoulSilver.
>>
Switch game
>>
>>33433248
Ok but that's not happening in September
>>
File: 1-What002.png (4KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1-What002.png
4KB, 320x288px
Excited for GS since the battery in my Crystal cart just died
>>
>>33433104
gs because I can play with my favorite pokemon there
>>
Pokken dx is getting destroyed as it should
>>
>>33433336
Is that a translation hack of the japanese Crystal?
>>
GS. Not paying full price for an enhanced port of a game I already own.
>>
>>33433367

Why? You want less content?
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 160x144px
>>33433367
>>33433394
>>
20 - 2
>>
>>33433467
Are you going to answer >>33433367
>>
>>33433104
>GS with BOX
>for a digital copy
that is so fucking pointless it makes me mad
>>
>one is re-release of a 17 year old ROM that can already be emulated for free on any toaster
>another is port of a game that's already out on another console with a bit of new content

I don't give a fuck about either, but Pokken if I had to choose
>>
>>33433104
Did GS record what kind of ball you caught Pokemon in? I don't remember.
>>
Are there any interesting unique moves to get from GS transfer other than Curse on literally everything?
>>
>>33433104
Pokemon GS

>>33433242
>SoulSilver
Kys
>>
>>33433700
It's a nice collector's item.
>>
>>33433759
What's wrong with soul silver?
>>
>>33433751

No, easy hidden abilities is the big thing.
>>
I never played GS back in the day so I look forward to trying it out
>>
>>33433737
No. Your transferred pokes will be in pokeballs just lien RGBY
>>
>>33433104
Too bad it's one of each evo item per save file, that's basically a deal breaker for me.
>>
>>33433751
what pokemon will become busted with curse?
>>
>>33433934
None. The power creep is insane now.
>>
>>33433138
Bruh, this thing is actually rigged, no jokes. Sereously when I first stepped in, I looked at the results and it was only about 5 for pokken and GS, then when I put down my vote for pokken, it automatically voted me for GS and I noticed my vote went in for GS. when I tried going on my phone, it did it again. So I used one of my friends phones, and it auto made him go for GS too. The moment you step in they automatically make you vote for what they want.I literally watched GS go from 2 to 30 and pokken go from 5 to nine. And now it's like GS 50 something to pokken 11. It's even funnier that every single time I attempted to post something about it, something /VP/ literally brakes from my side, it either gets stuck loading or the check box doesn't appear.

WTF, it's literally that one guy who has a hate boner for pokken doing this shit. He even has the nervs to give pokken some points to make it look like there's nothing wrong.
>>
>>33433104
None, they're both old games and i couldnt care less
>>
File: HA.png (121KB, 799x231px) Image search: [Google]
HA.png
121KB, 799x231px
I just want to remove the 3 idiots from this list
This is all I care about
>>
Pokken, always wanted the Wii U version but never wanted to put the money down, but the bigger roster and the Switch (and the local play, Jesus why wasn't that in the first one) makes it a must-have for me.

Also, I hate digital-only games, especially on Nintendo consoles. I had to go through 2 different 3ds systems within 5 years and now all of my data is locked on the second one and I can't retrieve it without sending it to Nintendo (which costs money,) whereas my PS Vita has literally never had a similar issue and I've had it since 2011. No more Dream Radar, no more Oracle of Seasons, no more Gunman Clive; no more digital downloads for me, at least on Nintendo systems.
>>
>>33433104
I want real boxes like those.
>>
Neither. I can already play gold, silver, and crystal. I can even play their remakes off SD now. I also don't really like fighting games so there goes my interest in DX.

More excited for the bank update to see how it handles transfers. That way the homebrew banks get the same functionality shortly after.
>>
>>33437703

Transfers will work the game way they do for gen 1 on VC.
>>
>>33437748
Awesome, so that's day 1 support from the homebrew crowd. Now I'm pumped!
>>
>>33433728
A bit of new content is wrong in the fightan context, that is a beefy upgrade on a console that is played.
>>
>>33433104
Is it an actual 3DS box or is it literally just a cardboard box with a code in?
>>
>>33437789
The second thing. Japan at least gets stickers, we just a shiny box
>>
>>33433104
Can't I be excited for both
>>
>>33433104
GS has Tyranitar, if late.
Pokken does not have Tyranitar. Or any of my other favorites for that matter. Hell, it doesn't even have Rock-types. And I'm probably not getting a Switch before DQXI comes out for it in English anyway.
For me, the choice is clear as I want Crystal, fuck.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.