[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a gen 8 pokedex /vp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 35

File: gen 8 starter lineup.png (3MB, 4050x1800px) Image search: [Google]
gen 8 starter lineup.png
3MB, 4050x1800px
Hey soo uhh i'm the anon from last year that did a few fakemon designs (some of you guys may or may not have saved my fakemon from before). I also did the rugby monkey/gorilla fakemon line before they released Passimian last year for Sun/Moon.

I'm here today to try and challenge myself, so I figured with gen 8 supposedly being close why not make a pokedex with pokemon we'd all like to see (evos/prevos/new/etc.)

So a while back there was a "leak" going around about the gen 8 starters and where the new games would be located. I liked the idea of the starters and tweaked them a bit to fit whatever idea they were centered around.

The grass starter is centered around a necromancer theme. I couldn't think of any clever names for them (maybe you guys could do that). Idk why the leak said necromancer but hey I liked the idea.

Next was the fairy bull that they mentioned. I liked the idea of making it a minotaur and keeping the fairy typing (because minotaurs exist only in fairy tales or folklore). Again couldn't think of any names, but the final evo could be named "Minochaur"?

Lastly was the pirate octopus. I didn't like the poison typing they said it had, but then I thought what if it were water/fighting, and it had an ability that would poison any opponent it attacked. Thought "brawlopus" would've been a cool name for the last evo.

what do you guys think of this so far?
>>
>>33426473
A Fire/Ice type called Icrony
>>
first
>>
>>33426483
huehuehuehue
>>
OP again, i'll try and jot down as many suggestions as possible and get to sketching them out. For fully detailed art though on every single one it'll take a bit.

So I can likely push them out around next month or so. I'll update on here as I go on though showing pokemon/fakemon i've done.
>>
Inb4 fire/fighting starter
>>
>>33426473
Fire mid is cool. Why pit the octopus on legs? Seems like a missed chance for a unique starter. The pallets for all of em look good tho
>>
>>33426473
I actually prefer the most likely fake leaked starters to these, no offense, and I still didn't like those
>>
I like the octopus a lot, it's got a lot of personality. The rabbit is a nice design but the final stage doesn't feel all that much like a pokemon, I could see the first two stages as an evolution line though. I don't care much for the bull.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (74KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
74KB, 620x347px
nice plagiarism
>>
>>33426473
I really like the first two stages of the octopus a lot. The hat is a bit much, I like the scars. Maybe it's too bulbous and beglegs and hat are too on the nose.
>>
>>33426546
peg**
>>
>>33426533
honestly it's not like pokemon have been based off other games before
>>
Ice/Ghost wendigo called "Endigho," stat spread is 50/123/80/64/106/87
>>
>>33426528
yeah when I finalized the rabbit line I thought the final evo looked a little too much humanoid, but with pokemon headed in weird directions nowadays (also too lazy to change it around) i just left it as is
>>
File: image.jpg (593KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593KB, 1536x2048px
Include mine, posting stats in 1 sec
>>
I love them all. I so wish this was real.
>>
>>33426562
What kind of appearance do you have in mind? More wendigo looking? a little more unique looking?

>>33426482
there has to be a better name but i like the typing lol

>>33426518
Thanks man. the pallets fucked with me the whole time I was drawing them out but I started playing around with the color scale and these ended up being the most likable. The bull was almost gonna be pinkish.

>>33426521
I mean hey it's w/e, this is like...my 2nd/3rd attempt at fakemon/pokemon soo
>>
>>33426572
>Dex:Floradrake's head appears a magnificent flower to the untrained eye.Don't get too close however, if you are mistaken for food you will surely be eaten alive.
>Dex:It mainly feeds on Ribombee, attracted to its intoxicating scent they get closer to Floradrake, believing it to be a flower, only to be swallowed whole...
>Dex:If threatened it flails wildly, whipping its tail about its opponent in a cowardly panic.This has enough force to crush a boulder to dust.
Floradrake
Hp:61
Atk:139
Def:105
SpAtk:71
SpDef:105
Spe:81
BST:562
Type:Bug, Dragon
Abilities:Adaptability, Shed Skin, False Petals (Hidden)
False Petals:Adds grass type STAB bonus.
Pistol Whip is physical, grass with 80 BP and a 20% chance to lower defense.
Egg Group:Dragon, Field
Petal Blizzard (LVL.EVO)
Petal Dance (LVL.EVO)
Vine Whip (LVL.6)
Bug Bite (LVL.10)
Lunge (LVL.31)
Silver Wind (LVL.16)
Outrage (LVL.40)
Draco Meteor (Move Tutor)
Dragon Dance (LVL.67)
Camouflage (LVL.1)
Endeavor (LVL.14)
Bind (LVL.1)
Flail (LVL.1)
Pistol Whip (LVL.53)
Sweet Scent (LVL.33)
Aromatherapy (LVL.39)
Crunch (LVL.50)
Bite (LVL.1)
Poison Fang (LVL.20)
Leech Life (TM)
Mean Look (Egg Move)
Natural Gift (Egg Move)
Scary Face (Egg Move)
Thrash (Egg Move)
Coil (Egg Move)
Gastro Acid (Egg Move)
Lick (Pre Evo Only)
Acrobatics (TM)
Roar (TM)
Fire Fang (Egg Move)
Thunder Fang (Egg Move)
Psychic Fangs (Egg Move)
Ice Fang (Egg Move)
Agility (Egg Move)
Taunt (TM)
Dark Pulse (TM)
Baby Doll Eyes (Pre Evo Only)
Confide (TM)
Substitute (TM)
Sleep Talk (TM)
Swagger (TM)
Rest (TM)
Attract (TM)
Round (TM)
Facade (TM)
Double Team (TM)
Return (TM)
Frustration (TM)
Protect (TM)
Hidden Power (TM)
Toxic (TM)
Wild Charge (TM)
Dragon Tail (TM)
Brutal Swing (TM)
Poison Jab (TM)
Captivate (TM)
>>
>>33426473
I like the water starter but the other two are terrible. Looks something like straight out of a mobile game.
>>
>>33426533
>>33426557

This is hilarious because I had to reverse image search and find this from splatoon and i've never even played the games before. My bad.

>>33426546
I honestly was just rolling with the idea/design that was leaked weeks ago. They even had a hat and peg leg and even a eye patch. I just tweaked it desu. I made it bulkier though to make it look like a big bruiser

>>33426572
>>33426592
Instead of bug/dragon, why not grass/dragon? based off fly traps and stuff?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 235x214px
>>33426473
I know it might sound boring but I'd like a griffin pokemon. Maybe Flying/Fairy?
>>
>>33426637
You want it to have a prevo? maybe make it a 3 stage line? or 2 stage?
>>
>>33426635
I understand. I really like the eye patch. The Octopus is growing on me a lot though. I'd still train it over the others. If these were real this octopus would be my favorite second stage starter.
>>
>>33426473
those don't look like pokemon.
>>
>>33426651
I think two stage? It be more of a late game pokemon that doesn't evolve until like 45. So yeah a small prevo that has wings that are too small to fly or something?
>>
>>33426635
Eh, why not just get rid of False Petals and give it grass as its primary instead of bug.
>>
>>33426656
neither inshitneroar & co
>>
>>33426693
Yes they do.
>>
>>33426653
Yeah I had too much fun drawing them out. The other two came afterwards and I may or may not have lost some steam by the time I got to them

>>33426662
I dig it. this can be done.

>>33426670
wanna draw out a sketch I can work with bud? since you provided one previously lol I can totally revamp what you have in mind
>>
>>33426557
You're right. There haven't been Pokemon based on other games before because Pokemon designs are original instead of ripping off other designs and looking like shitty neopets
>>
The octopus should look like that Octopus dude from the Pirates Of the Caribbean movie
>>
>>33426473

>Harsh Criticism:
Honestly the worst start starters I've ever seen. Here's how not to design Fakemon.

>Constructive Criticism:
Water starter looks like a Yokai or something from Flapjack or Adventure Time. I like the concept, but whoever the artist is, they had horrible execution. Like holy shit.

The fire bull is only one that looks even remotely like a Fakemon. But still, why have mintoaur starter if it's not going to be the "bara" one of the trio you're trying to follow? I mean bulls are seen as string and masculine animals, why not play off that? It also looks malnourished, which I can understand if you're going for the Greek story of the Minotaur in the center of a labyrinth. But in the end I guess it's it's salvageable.

The grass type needs a complete overhaul. If you're going for a "waifu" rabbit mon, that's fine. But please just scrap this design entirely, it looks like a digimon or something from shitty mobile game.

>The Positives:
But if I did have to choose one, I'd go with the Water type. It looks the most interesting.
>>
File: f10.png (358KB, 1800x1193px) Image search: [Google]
f10.png
358KB, 1800x1193px
>>33426656
here you go
>>
>>33426720
Pretty sure OPartist was going purely off of that """leak""" that was on the board a few weeks ago.
>>
>>33426702
of what, is a fakemon created by a girl.
>>
>>33426731
My point still stands, these are shit artistically. Conceptually they're cool, they just need a better artist to handle them.
>>
speaking of fakemon , there's the legit thread for legit starters
>>33411687
>>
>>33426720
>>33426731
desu I was. I just flipped them around because I liked the idea.

On another note, yeah the bull starter looks more sugimori but I stuck to my own style and dished them out rather than sinking 100+ hours trying to imitate his style perfectly (I got other projects to work on bud sorry these weren't perfectly crafted to your tastes)

I've already talked about the rabbit starter and how I felt after it's completion but I still rolled with it because why not. I feel you on the overhaul and if I were to redesign it it could look much better.

Also....these are fake. Just ideas lol calm down my dude. I accept the criticism but i've been an artist for almost all my life drawing many things and I can tell apart harsh criticism and shit talking
>>
>>33426473
A mantis shrimp pokemon. Instead of being a water/fighting with a boxing theme it could be a sharp shooter/cow boy. The tail could be made to look sorta like a cape or serape. It's hands could be kinda like mega man busters so it has something to shoot attacks with.
>>
>>33426705
Yea I want to see your take on it, I'm going to try and sleep soon anyway so go ham
>>
>>33426783
gotcha bud

>>33426772
I like the idea. i'll play around with a couple sketches and see what looks best
>>
Might try using my MS Paint skills for a mollusc/snail earlygame mon
>>
>>33426765
What's the theme of the rabbit? I honestly don't get it at all, is it some myth that I don't know about? (Actual question no being facetious)

Why does the cow have a bone?

Is the octopus supposed to be water/fighting or water/poison? I assume the former based on the arms and the black eye but the purple on the tentacles visually sells water/poison.
>>
>>33426828
So from the leak I had based these off of, the rabbit was apparently a necromancer or at least based off one or hinting at it. Tbh it was weird but i tried my best at representing that aspect (I've played some DnD before and seen what some - not all - necromancers look like).

The cow has a bone because I based it off a minotaur and some of them do carry clubs or axes. Seeing as this is pokemon and weapons don't exactly exist save for the marowak line, I threw in a bone that would act as a club.

I said it before in a previous post but the octopus was originally supposed to be water/poison type, but i flipped it and figured why not water/fighting with a poisonous ability that poisons opponents when hit with an attack

>>33426810
go for it my dude
>>
Speaking of fakemon, did anyone save the "generic' dex thing from last week?
>>
>>33426765
Well, I will admit. I was talking shit, but my point still stands. Conceptually interesting, horrible execution.
>>
>>33426473
I'm going off an idea some anon talked about a while ago
The pseudo dragon.

First stage is super weird looking, a big bulky head that kinda looks like a treasure chest? Like it's supposed to be a mimic.

It evolves when it takes money from its trainer's wallet at a certain level. It turns into a fat middle stage that's stomach is so full with money its feet can't touch the ground. It's supposed to look like a filled up sack of money. Maybe it has small underdeveloped wings that make it look like the draw strings of the bag/money purse.

The last stage would melt its stored gold all over its body and turns into a giant golden dragon. Maybe it uses an item that's a gem to evolve and that becomes a horn on its snout?
>>
File: abominations.png (14KB, 1247x652px) Image search: [Google]
abominations.png
14KB, 1247x652px
>>33426865
behold, abominations of nature

names: Psynail -> Molluseer -> Athenail
>>
>>33426473
I like the concept of voodoo for grass, and octopus pirate for water.

But that designs sucks, except the octopus, that is top tier bro 11/10
>>
>>33426865
I like them, honestly. First time since Gen 7 I'd actually be conflicted on whether or not to choose the fire starter.
>>
>>33426637
Just give a mega to silvally and call it a day
>>
>>33426931
honestly....I'm gonna redraw this

>>33426934
I mean...I did say after the octopus I kinda lost steam when I got to the others.

>>33426942
thanks man!

>>33426928
I feel like i've seen what you've said, but it had already been conceptualized by another fakemon artist? I could be wrong though, but i'd def try and attempt this
>>
>>33426982
Please no. I'd rather have a griffin
>>
>>33426986
please do these things look like shit

gonna think of a movepool for a bit too
>>
>>33426986
Idk. the anon never drew the final evolution and they posted only one sketch of the first two stages.
>>
>>33426473
>So a while back there was a "leak" going around about the gen 8

What Leak?
>>
>>33426986
I can probably do something for ya.
>>
>>33426997

some dumb leak saying that the new starters were gonna be a death rabbit, fairy cow and pirate octopus and that the region would be based in spain or something. The titles was gonna be called Pokemon: Drought or something along those lines
>>
>>33426473

Love all three of these, although the water type seems out of place. The first stage looks like Mr meeseeks. Anyway, here are some of my fakemon ideas:

>grass/electric type based on a literal power plant

>fossils: a rock/fighting caveman, rock/ground terror bird and rock/water basilosaurus

>water mollusk that starts off as a cute little snail looking thing; final stage is a cthulhu-esque bulky kaiju

>ghost/bug type necromancer. The idea is its a ghost that's possessed an animal corpse and summons/commands insects, hence a moveset that includes attack order, heal order etc. Make it look like a ghostly insectoid figure wearing a rattata/other generic normal type as a cloak with a swarm of larvae/flies around it
>>
>>33426931
movepools etc. for these abominations

Psynail (Bug) (BST: 50/30/80/55/55/20)
>Dex: Psynail slither around in the tall grass. They cannot control their psychic powers and get lifted into the air sometimes.
Ability: Shield Dust (HA: Gooey)
Moves: Tackle Lv.1, Withdraw Lv. 1, Struggle Bug Lv. 5, Confusion Lv. 8
Evo: Molluseer @ Lv. 9

Molluseer (Bug) (BST: 60/30/100/60/60/15)
>Dex: Molluseer spend their days in their shell learning to control their psychic power. If attacked, it will use its power to repel the assailant.
Ability: Shield Dust (HA: Gooey)
Moves: Harden Lv. Evo, Harden Lv. 1, Barrier Lv. 12
Evo: Athenail @ Lv. 15

Athenail (Bug/Psychic) (BST: 90/40/120/90/80/30)
>Dex: Athenail have complete control over their psychic power, and use it to fly. However, it is still very slow and easy to catch by predators.
Ability: Compoundeyes/Overcoat (HA: Gooey)
Moves: Psybeam Lv. Evo, Hypnosis Lv. Evo, Psybeam Lv. 1, Bug Bite Lv. 16, Gastro Acid Lv. 19, Reflect Lv. 23, Light Screen Lv. 23, Signal Beam Lv. 25, Dream Eater Lv. 28, Calm Mind Lv. 32, Acid Spray Lv. 34, Bug Buzz Lv. 38, Trick Room Lv. 42, Psychic Lv. 47, Shell Smash Lv. 51
TM: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Toxic, Venoshock, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Roost, Safeguard, Frustration, Return, Leech Life, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Reflect, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Rest, Attract, Charge Beam, Rock Polish, Thunder Wave, Psych Up, Infestation, Dream Eater, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Trick Room, Confide
>>
>>33426473
how about of ink-pistol based move for the octopus

>my ideas for new pokemon

gnome+mushroom or potatto
troll+mountain+goat
harpy+ballerina+flamingo
babayaga+house+terrorbird
trojan horse+centaur+Topiary
>>
Akrobat: A bat-like Pokémon that has a bright pink design. It's eyes are swirls similiar to a circus design. It is similiar to Komala and hangs from another object a acrobat swing. It's tongue sticks out in a exciting manner. (I'm sorry if this sounds dumb. I'm tired and this is the best I could come up with for now lmao.)
>>
>>33427165
I like this idea. I'll see what I can whip up. Single stage? does it evolve from something? evolve into something? I'd imagine it going from circus acrobat to strongman, or it having a strongman counterpart.

>>33427138
Yooooo I can def get down with these

>>33427115
lmao yeah when I did the first stage I thought of meeseeks. and nice I can definitely draw some of these out.

>>33426982
yikes

>>33427126
ooh nice. I'll see what I can whip up.
>>
>>33427191

I was thinking counterpart along those lines is perfect.
>>
File: sluggg.png (497KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
sluggg.png
497KB, 640x400px
Water/Grass Sea Slug

Based on Elysia chlorotica and Spirobranchus giganteus

First stage lives in water near foliage, found in colonies, camouflages as fallen leaves.

Second stage generally found in colonies, look like underwater forests. The "tree" that grows on it's back is dependent on the leaf that the first stage had taken the appearance of. Can't decide if it should get big with decent sized trees, or stay smallish.
>>
Normal -> Normal/Ghost Oppossum
Normal -> Normal/Dark Raccoon

Zigzagoon/Poochyena of the region?
>>
>>33427035
But doesn't it always rain on the plains in spain?
>>
Poison/Dragon Pseudo Line
Komodo Dragon

3rd Evo
Poison/Dragon
Ability: Berserk/Corrosion
Hidden Ability: Marvel Scale
HP: 150
Atk: 70
Def: 100
SpAtk: 110
SpDef: 110
Spd: 60

Slack Off, Draco, Dragon Tail, Clanging Scales, Fire Blast, Posion Flames*

*Poison Flames
BP: 90 Acc: 100
Has a 30% chance to burn or badly posion.
>>
File: IMG_20170831_011253.jpg (200KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_011253.jpg
200KB, 960x720px
Well I decided to take it upon myself and redesign ops starters since many itt wanted them to be. So here's what I got so far of the first evos.
>>
File: IMG_20170831_011439.jpg (301KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_011439.jpg
301KB, 960x720px
>>33427434
Heres the starter starter from a better angle. It walks on land with its tentacles and it has a water bubble around it's head.
>>
>>33427434
I like those id def go grass.
>>
File: IMG_20170831_011601.jpg (379KB, 960x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_011601.jpg
379KB, 960x815px
>>33427445
Fire starter from a better angle.
>>
File: aloe-vera-982055_960_720(1).png (502KB, 789x720px) Image search: [Google]
aloe-vera-982055_960_720(1).png
502KB, 789x720px
Aloeflarea

Snakes instead of flowers. Stationary predator. Can move using bottom leaves

Reduces fire damage to self and allies OR allies can't be burned.
>>
>>33427445
Cute!
>>
>>33427434
God-tier work, anon. Can't chose between the three.
>>
>>33427434
Great job Zerudez
>>
>>33426473
Pokemons based on pieces of chess.
The Basic Pokémon is a Fighting Pawn which can evolve if crowned to:
- Fighting/Rock Tower
- Fighting/Flying Horse/Knight (Not a Pegasus though)
- Fighting/Psychic Bishop
- Fighting/Fairy Queen
Also there is another Pokémon which represents the King since you can't crown a pawn to it.
>>
>>33426533
>angry octopus with arms crossed is the only similarity
>as if there has never been an angry octopus ever before splatoon
Like the reach here is pretty bad. Our brains are wired to see patterns though, even when they aren't there.
>>
>>33426473
Two stage bug based on bombardier beetles. First stage is the larva which mimics the appearance of a grenade. And the second stage is similar to vikavolt but based on the beetle with back "canons" that shoot acid/burning chemicals
>>
>>33427508
>>angry octopus with arms crossed is the only similarity

Maybe if you're blatantly ignoring the X shaped scars, yeah.
>>
>>33427275
sweet.

>>33427329
Oo this is interesting. definitely taking note of this one.

>>33427355
I'm gonna make it happen

>>33427415
Now will they stay quad or become biped?
I'd imagine something along the lines of the aggron line. Quad until the final stage and it can be either or maybe?

>>33427434
I like the rabbit a lot better. The cow looks way too dopey though like it's straight from a disney movie. I also like the octopus but it needs to lose the beak.

>>33427452
Hmm...this will be a challenge

>>33427496
DUDE YES

>>33427512
what if the grenade shell ended up being a cacoon? the larva could maybe resemble another explosive? and then the final stage like you suggested?
>>
>2017
>Still no Fighting/Electric Kangaroo
>>
File: 319-mega.png (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
319-mega.png
45KB, 300x300px
>>33427517
>>
>>33427525
why fighting/electric?

why not fighting/ground?
>>
>>33427526
Yeah? What about it?
>>
>>33427530
Because I think it's a fitting typing.
>>
>>33427518
Exploding bug anon, here. What about a firecracker?
>>
>>33427517
dude

x-shaped scars are a common thing in like...a lot of things.
anime, videogames, movies, etc.
>>
>>33427543
>x-shaped scars are a common thing in like...a lot of things.

Not on octopuses that have almost the exact same body shape with the same expression and also crossing their arms.
>>
>>33427517
so did splatoon plagiarize the og xbox logo for his scars?
>>
File: 1503146170158.jpg (3MB, 1370x4776px) Image search: [Google]
1503146170158.jpg
3MB, 1370x4776px
>>
>>33427434
>we not need other furry bait rabbit

a wallaby or jackalope could be cool
>>
>>33427586
see >>33427569
>>
>>33427609
I'd love to see 97-99 and/or 145-146 to be tackled by OP
>>
File: layloe.png (112KB, 360x442px) Image search: [Google]
layloe.png
112KB, 360x442px
>>33427452
Layloe, the Patient pokemon

Grass/Dragon type, it waits for prey to draw near, and then bashes them into submission with it's powerful, armored fists
>>
File: layloe.png (189KB, 474x580px) Image search: [Google]
layloe.png
189KB, 474x580px
>>33427671
Whoops, fixed a detail
>>
>>33427680
nice but what does the bottom look like
>>
>>33427680
love it

>>33427690
pervert
>>
>>33427698
>pervert
wtf I was just making a joke in reference to diglet
>>
>>33427609
The dex is decent

the good ones
water starter,the atoms,the jack in the box,the hydra,the dragonfruits,the hats,the cockatrice,the spiders and the jaybirds

the bad ones
3 incomplete fighting lines (steel,sound and another fire), the new types ,machamp,krookodile,kommo-o,and some wasted & incomplete types.

overall is a good dex 8/10
>>
Here is my idea for a Mermaid fake

Marinaid(Water/Normal)

Max Friendship: Merauty(Water/Fairy)
Min Friendship:Sairen(Water/Dark)

Merauty has better SpA and Hp
Sairen has better Atk and Spe
Both have Average defense and Special defense
>>
File: IMG_20170831_025022.jpg (267KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_025022.jpg
267KB, 720x960px
>>33427445
Heres the middle evo.
>>
File: IMG_20170831_024734.jpg (288KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_024734.jpg
288KB, 960x720px
>>33427449
Middle evo
>>
File: IMG_20170831_024911.jpg (222KB, 960x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_024911.jpg
222KB, 960x930px
>>33427434
Middle evo
>>
>>33426473
Why does the bunny line lose 99% of its bunny traits in the final evo? Why does the middle bull have a flaming diaper?
>>
File: slugs.png (98KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
slugs.png
98KB, 600x249px
>>33427329
Scardywinkle (prevo,lives in swarms. evolves with different forms based on location)

Treeslug (Form change based on location it evolves)
>>
>>33427885
I'm a little iffy about the eyes and especially the beak; it feels like it doesn't belong
>>
>>33426473
These look like designs for some shitty cheap flash game, not Pokemon.
>>
Bug/Rock Dung Beetle rolling a boulder that evolves into an Atlas Beetle holding it up.
>>
File: orca_skull_by_orcaamy-d2zfvbb.jpg (72KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
orca_skull_by_orcaamy-d2zfvbb.jpg
72KB, 900x675px
>>33427609
>orca is water/dark
Perfect. Anyone who's ever watched those hunt knows this is true.

Also anyone who's seen an orca skull (pic related)
>>
>>33427609
I totally need Dungold and Scaragypt
>>
>>33426473
Is this what you think Pokemon look like?
>>
>>33426637
What is Mega Absol
>>
>>33428000
Agree. I'm working on making an orca fakemon that's water/dark. The pre-ev is Yinyorca and it evolves into Orcenigma. They're supposed to have a mysterious theme.
>>
File: scarabs.png (372KB, 953x662px) Image search: [Google]
scarabs.png
372KB, 953x662px
>>33428010
Dungold and Scaragypt
>>
File: botrik-mystrik-psytrik.png (375KB, 1234x913px) Image search: [Google]
botrik-mystrik-psytrik.png
375KB, 1234x913px
Made a couple pokémon a while back and dropped out of making them.

Here's my first few, some junkyard ghost types. Made outta scrap metal. Steel/Ghost types. Maybe someone else can utilize the concept better.

Botrik, Mystrik, and Scitrik
>>
File: shrubburn.png (85KB, 466x533px) Image search: [Google]
shrubburn.png
85KB, 466x533px
>>33428150
Then there was this tiki grass skirt fella, Shrubburn.

Grass/Fire
>>
File: possession.png (168KB, 675x467px) Image search: [Google]
possession.png
168KB, 675x467px
>>33428157
And finally a neat attempt at an Ultra Beast. I didn't take it very far, though.

It was kind of a reference to the "white hand on your shoulder" in Lavender Town.
>>
File: others.png (195KB, 838x730px) Image search: [Google]
others.png
195KB, 838x730px
>>33428150
>>33428157
>>33428174

Not bad stuff
>>
File: SunSpider.jpg (383KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
SunSpider.jpg
383KB, 1152x864px
Bug/Fire with Sticky Hold
>>
File: IMG_20170315_233703.jpg (3MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_233703.jpg
3MB, 4160x2336px
>>33426473
Add this guy to your dex
>>
>>33428484
Literally my moms Drifblim
Whats it typing?
>>
>>33428484
Its a Flying/Psychic
120/50/60/130/100/40
Ability: aftermath
Moves: Psychic, Ice beam, thunderbolt, dazzlung gleam, shadow ball
>>
>>33427817
Good one
>>
File: cliché dex final.jpg (3MB, 1826x3691px) Image search: [Google]
cliché dex final.jpg
3MB, 1826x3691px
done
>>
An Rock/Ghost spectre that haunts a crystal shard. It evolves into the same ghost possesing enough crystal shards to look vaguely humanoid.
>>
>>33426473
nice digimons
>>
>>33426710
Rotom Salmence Liepard and Deoxys
>>
>>33429144
Also Mewtwo
>>
>>33427609
147 is pawniard and 148 is bisharp
>>
>>33427777
>3 incomplete fighting lines (steel,sound and another fire), the new types ,machamp,krookodile,kommo-o,and some wasted & incomplete types.
What?
>>
How about a Fire/Poison Pokemon based on Bombardier Beetles and WWI-era soldiers?
>>
>>33426473
the octopus is fucking incredible
other two aren't great
>>
>>33426473
Why does everything need to be human shaped? Why?
>>
>>33427777
>>33429594
wrong dex, talkig about >>33418741
>>
>>33429140
lol blobbos
>>
File: image.jpg (382KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382KB, 1536x2048px
I was also thinking we could give Shuckle a pre-evo and make him part of a branched evolution line.Shuckle's counterpart would be a kind of buff Shuckle (like the dont fuckle with Shuckle meme) and have the same stats as Shuckle besides its Sp.Atk and Atk which would be swapped with Shuckle's defense.
I also didn't know wether or not it should lose the shell so I'd like to here everyone else's thoughts.
>>
File: 1503244543053.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503244543053.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>33428108
I hope you'll do a good work at representing their magnificent glory
>>
>>33430267
bipedal /= human shaped. The only one of those that is human shaped is the minotaur.
>>
>>33428484
Wow it's the Drifloon line but worse

great job
>>
>>33430317
Holy shit, the clever bastard.
>>
>>33426587
>>>33426482
>there has to be a better name but i like the typing lol
He doesn't get the joke
>>
File: BirdofParadiseL1.jpg (96KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
BirdofParadiseL1.jpg
96KB, 800x533px
Thinking of a strelitzia Pokemon.
>>
>>33427893
Where are the final evolutions, anon?
>>
Is OP still here?
I was thinking about a jack-in-the-box scorpion fakemon, where it's boxed form would be it's claws and tail folded around itself to look like either a box or rock.
Then the tail would be like the clown that pops out of the box, and it'd have two forms for when it's boxed and open.

Dark type, maybe dark/bug?
>>
>>33432186
Idk

he said he was going to draw some snailmon or something then dissappeared
>>
Electric scorpion with clamps for claws and a plug tail.
>>
>>33431853
A simply grass/flying type.
Why overcomplicate things?
>>
File: Antspiders.jpg (123KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Antspiders.jpg
123KB, 500x366px
how about a fire/bug spider Pokemon based on the ant mimic?
>>
>>33427680
liked it. Not sure if i would like it to be grass/dragon.

grass/dark maybe.
>>
>>33432145
There aren't any.
>>
>>33434769
o-oh :(
>>
File: Regrex.jpg (94KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Regrex.jpg
94KB, 900x720px
I made a dinosaur egg fossil Fakemon when I was in middle school. Drawfags drew their interpretation of it too.
>>
>>33430328
All three of them are. Maybe the octopus wouldn't if it wasn't part fighting. It's supposed to fight like a human though, so...
There's no bipedal mons a la breloom here, just things like sawk and gothitelle. Human shaped mons.
>>
>>33435226
It looks like it regrex being alive.
>>
>>33428484
stop posting this in every fakemon thread. It's shit. Don't post it again until you change it for the better and it look less like a drifloon ripoff
>>
>>33427680
How is the name not a play on snapdragons
>>
I want a Normal/Ghost doll that has a stand.
>>
>>33426656
I concur anon. Starters this specific would make me box them immediately. The concepts sound okay but you went overboard on the design of the water and grass. Simplicity is key for a good starter imo
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.