[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you didn't like of each main game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471516597436.gif (547KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1471516597436.gif
547KB, 700x625px
>Kanto (FRLG)
Uninteresting, once I have my six Pokémon team I feel like the game gets boring.

>Johto (HGSS)
Levels, this game expect you to grind and I never do that, I beat the champion 10 levels below, the trainers of Kanto were just enough to level up my team at 50lv, great! Now beat the champion again but now with 20 levels below, want more challenge? Then beat the secret boss with 30 levels below (I did it).

>Hoenn (Emerald)
TOO MUCH WATER and caves (and HMs too...)

>Sinnoh (Platinum)
Mmm... HMs, too much grunts with teams of weak Pokémon, the worst looking game in the series (didn't use filters) and... the limited pokedex, is better than DP but still too small.

>Unova (BW/BW2)
Ugh... I like everything of these games, the Pokedex is colorful, there isn't too much story that interrupt the gameplay, the caves are fun! (I never expected that from a Pokémon game), there's like two HMs that are necessary, great OST, the normal trainers can be challenging and Audino.

I'd say that didn't like the... Mmm... Fuck it, Best Games.

>Kalos (X/Y)
Easy and boring (didn't finished it).

>Alola (S&M)
Too much story.
>>
Your complaints are just stupid and irrational and nice contrarian taste on genV,thankfully it fucked up so much we won't get shit like BW again

Now some actual problems:
RBY/FRLG:Psychic is OP(GB),too much water types and poison types,before lavender the game is lineal as fuck and forces you to battle shitton of trainers like the nugget bridge

Gen2:Leveling is a problem if you are terrible but it's still a problem

Gen3:No night for some reason

Gen4:Slow as fuck

Gen5:Overworld graphics look fucked up,especially the arms,No post game after a lot of games that had (BW2 fixed this) no old mons and tries too hard to be kanto (BW)

Gen6:No post game on a remake of the gen that made postgame

Gen7:Lillie is forced in your face,shitty online when the last gen had a good one, almost no postgame,lineal and long cutscenes but not a problem if you don't replay the game
>>
Shameful bump.
>>
You know, I'd really like to do this, but after Gen 4 there is just factually so much wrong and progressively more with each game it'd probably take me 5 posts without even including my the things I don't like based solely on my opinions.
>>
>>33422917
>kanto
Dull region, fewest pokemon of all regions due to being first, most trainers have rattata/pidgey

>johto
Whirl Islands is a required trip in SS, levels could be higher all around. Dealing with Tram Rocket after the 7th gym drags on for far too long and all the fights are the same.

>hoenn
Fucking HM's and water, and FUCK wingull's line.

>sinnoh
Fucking HM's strike again

>unova
introduced some of the worst designs in the series, like Amoongus and the genies, and then gave the genies new forms that somehow managed to be even uglier.

>kalos
Megas going to undeserving pokemon like Mewtwo and Garchomp, clear downgrade in difficulty

>alola
It'd take less time to list what i did like. I like the pokemon designs. Everything else about the game is a tedious mess, and the shittiest pokemon on earth is on every route. Death to Wingull.
>>
that my starter with coverage moves effortlessly one-shots or two-shots everything in the game. And considering I mainly used starters for sentimental reasons, they're way overleveled and I don't feel like gimping myself by training a regional rodent or some mid-game pokemon that i have no sentimental value towards

although i will admit that i usually train up a pokemon that can use fly alongside my starter
>>
>>33422917
>complains about too much story in Gen VII and the easiness of Gen VI
>but it's okay when Unova does it
>>
>>33424365
Shush. You'll hurt his first Pokémon game nostalgia.
>>
>>33424391
My first game was Ruby.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.