[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mars & Venus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: yfror legends.png (4MB, 3880x3263px) Image search: [Google]
yfror legends.png
4MB, 3880x3263px
Finally finished my new legendary Fakémon. How did I do?
>>
>>33420795
literally my kahuna's tapu fini
>>
>>33420801

and the other one is tauros coz its a bull right? ha ha ha
>>
File: mars venus logos horizontal.png (286KB, 2600x500px) Image search: [Google]
mars venus logos horizontal.png
286KB, 2600x500px
>>33420795
And here's some fake game logos.
>>
>>33420827
I like the concept, but I'd make the venus legendary more waifiable and give the logos a more stylish design.
>>
>>33420816
No Tapu Bulu
>>
mega fini and mega bulu sure look weird
>>
>>33420801
>>33421076
>>33421081

So, if the third legendary is planned to have bird features, it will be called Tapu Koko regardless of how I go about designing it, right?
>>
>>33420795
The legends of yiffer
>>
>>33420795
What about UR ANUS?
>>
>>33421104
You know the answer already anon
>>
Those are the worst fakemons i've ever seen
>>
Not gonna force hatefulness like other anons, because they are actually decent designs. Really like the direction you took on the Venus design, going for Venus' 'rising from sea form on a clam' myth inspiration. But the colour scheme and pose do make it a bit too Tapu Fini-y. I also feel it shouod be Water type, but thats up to you.

Marsaster seems ok but I personally feel it just isnt too interesting. Can you explain what the names are derived from?
>>
I think Venus could use some pink instead of purple. Mars is pretty decent.
>>
>>33421381
you know, the very issue is that fini's inspiration is the same thing if you look at the fact it's practically a siren deity in a shell (clam)
>>
>>33420795
I like the design for Mars and think it's ok. Venus definitely looks like a tapu a little too much, and the theme/typing/look don't match.

Why are they both dark anyway?
>>
>>33420795
Personally the Venus legendary should probably be Poison/Fairy to emphasize the harsh climate of Venus and the Mars one Steel/Water to emphasize the rust of the planet ad possible water
>>
>>33420795
terrible
>>
>>33421485
"The legends of Yfror speak of the end of the world. Not the world we know, but a world like it was before, during a so-called golden age, when the original light was shining fixed in a warm and peaceful sky.

At some time the sky began to fall apart. The original light was attacked by its relative (differing by version), which grew ever stronger and more threatening, engulfing half the sky in a bright display of energy (picture the version symbols).

On the horizon below it, the legendary appeared to signal the end. As the manifestation in the sky came in contact with the earth, it literally took it apart in a thunderous way of unimaginable proportions.

The original light was chased from the sky and has never returned. That was the end of the golden age and the beginning of a chaotic order to which life had to adapt from scratch.

(of course in a third version, it would turn out that the 2 legendaries are actually representing 2 aspects of one event, with Mars being the destroyer of the earth and Venus the extinguisher of the primal sun...which of course will also have a legendary to represent it.)"

TLDR: They're "apocalypse" legendaries
>>
>>33421522
hmmm sounds like there's a lot of aspects to each mon.

Venus could be any combination of: water, dark, fairy
Mars could be; fire, ground, dark, steel

I feel like one should be changed though, just so you don't have both dark type.
>>
>>33421560
plenty of actual pokemon legendaries share a type so that's not even the issue there
It's mostly the design inspiration
>>
>>33420795
What's going on with either designs face? For the left design the colours are really bad, the tail is unfitting and the metal plating on the face looks flat and awkward.

The right has a much stronger concept but I did think bootleg fini as soon as i saw it. The face is really bad though, you should take the gardevior route and make it feminine in a simple way, it's eye are very ugly.
>>
>>33421164
haha, that one was fun.
Uranus is planet (like mars and venus) But you parted it so it became Ur Anus(Your Anus)

rofl
>>
>>33420795
Both very solid, but I feel like the faces on each are a bit too busy. I would change Marsaster's face shape a bit and maybe remove the orange from the snout, and for Venusopire I would either remove the crescents or the face mask thing. Also, one way to help fix the fini resemblance imo would be to move the shell down more like a dress and put another semi-large one on the back of its head as a crown of sorts. You'd have to draw some quick sketches to find a way that worked best but still.

Very good though, they're still very solid.

also, I think Venustrophe would be a better name.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.