[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US/UM "Veteran Trainer" Dual Pack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: usumdualpack.jpg (19KB, 300x149px) Image search: [Google]
usumdualpack.jpg
19KB, 300x149px
Fucking hell, this is so frustrating. I preordered the Steelbook dual edition on Amazon and would have loved the art cards that come with this one. Game companies need to release *one* special edition and not do these dumb different items for each.
Every fan would be fine paying one price to get everything instead of this bullshit. So fucking dumb. Just like the dumb Assassin's Creed $800 edition.
And fuck the Pokeballs.
>>
Ever heard of cancelling your pre order? Very easy process on Amazon
>>
>>33420629
I mean if I have to pick one, the steelbook>>>art cards. I'm just irked that I have to pick between the two. Everything should be packaged as one collector's edition.
>>
>>33420641
Why? It's easy money. Give exclusives to different stores
>>
>>33420622
The art cards are just already released art (or art that will be released soon after the game) printed on nice card. Go to your local copy place and make them yourself.
>>
>>33420654
Last I checked, none of these are exclusive anywhere. Am I wrong?
>>
>>33420622
The steelbook actually looks like shit. I wish we in germany would get a reversible cover without pokemon and the usk symbol.
>>
>>33420622
>200 Pokeballs
Is this the new 200 potions?
>>
>>33420674
>usk
ENJOY.
That shit is the most shameful thing I ever saw on a videogame, and I loathe you fuckers for ruining some european limited editions with your shit.
Can't you go fuck yourself off from europe like the britbongs?
>>
>>33420714
At least they're useful
>>
>>33420714
I know we meme about it, but I'm glad it's something completely insignificant. Can you imagine the shitstorm if they put something actually desirable behind the paywall of buying both games at once? Even if was something like 200 of each of the Apricorn balls, we'd never hear the end of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.