[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason why GF is so obsesed with GameStop events?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Is there a reason why GF is so obsesed with GameStop events? Like where the fuck are the cool caves and exploration legendaries?

This happened to me today after hearing about the GameStop distribution.

>Be me, social awkward since I was kid
>Hear mom is going to the mall and ask her to ask something to the GameStop near there.
>"Mom can you check if they have this pokemon promotion code called Marshadow?"
>2 hours later she comes back
>Brings me a package of Pokemon training cards with a Marshadow box
>What the fuck Mom are you fucking out of your fucking mind? That wasn't what I wanted
>Go back to the mall with mom, I start sweating
>Pass the GameStop door, run into some Crash Bandicoot promo paperboard accidentally and almost fall down
>Mom: Are you okay Ethenian my love?
>People stares at me, I shake and sweat this is scary
>See GameStop worker laughing at me discreetly
>Get the training card game package and throw it furiously like a shuriken to him but didn't impact on him
>Everyone is what the fuck
>He be like What are you doing dude? Mom is shocked
>Scream furiously he tricked my mom
>I want a Marshadow promo code
>He's like, want a Marshadow? I have one down here
>I can see through the glass of the cash desk he has his penis out between a 2DS and some skylander figurines, luckily mom didn't see
>Put my hand under moms skirt and start rubbing her over her undies
>GameStop worker is now rubbing his snake against the glass
>Put hand in moms undies, she's soaking wet
>Rub her faster she moans and people can hear us but don't care
>GameStop working is rubbing furiously the tip of his penis against the corner of the glass and then against a Nintendo 3DS XL
>He puts it there like it was a taco and rubs it between the two screens
>Mom is about to cum so is him
>He gets out of his cashdesk and explodes furiously on my face and a little goes to the playstation second hand games stand.
>Mom waterfalls and my hands are now soaking wet.
>No promo code for me
>>
>>33420532
>Marshadow will be distributed in the US through Gamestop on October 9th through October 23rd and at select retailers in Europe on October 1st through November 14th
You should've waited next month.
>>
>>33420532
I cant believe you took your Time to write this shit. Are u ok anon?
>>
>>33420532
Marshadow is the mythical of this gen though. It was always going to require an event.
>>
>>33420555
We had neat in-game areas assigned for events in gen 3 and Sinnoh. Then they stopped. Bringing back that sense of exploring some unmarked place was better than typing in a code and picking up your mon from the UPS man.
>>
>>33420532
No, but not to worry. All Pokemon distributed by code is given away again in-game after a month or so.
>>
>>33420637
But those still required you to get a code from a physical location to activate in-game. OP's problem seems entirely rooted in actually having to go to Gamestop.
>>
>>33420650
Forget OP. He's a fag who only wanted to post some shitty greentext story.
>>
>>33420532
I'm not going to read all your bullshit, but I will say that when I went to go get the Diancie code at Gamestop, the clerk gave me the bullshit that I only get it if I preordered ORAS. So I told them "hell no, I'm getting the games in NYC at Nintendo World where I get all the freebies, and you're full of shit--here's the real deal on the official website." Manager busts out and hands me two cards and scolds the employee.
BUT I WASN'T DONE. I filed a complaint, the district manager called me, and I got a $20 credit. Seriously, fuck Gamestop--bunch of con-faggots.
>>
>>33420532
Why they're distributed rather than found in-game, it's all about money. GameStop pays to host these events exclusively.
>>
>>33420532
>go to gamestop
>gamestop is literally 5 min away
>oh hey you have the pokemon code for .....
>Yes here

That´s it anon, nothing else for fucks sake.
>>
>>33420532
>Is there a reason why GF is so obsesed with GameStop events? Like where the fuck are the cool caves and exploration legendaries?

Because cheaters would unlock the event before its release
>>
>>33420659
Yeah, I had that shit pulled on me, so I left and called Nintendo support just to see if they were allowed to ask for a pre-order. The lady asked me for the store's details and said that is 100% breaking their rules and that the codes are free promotional items, not pre-order bonuses. I went back and told the guy working that he had to give me a code for free and he gave me the code, but I do hope they got in trouble later.
>>
>>33420667
They do so regardless. But sure, there's no way to know the proper PID and moveset before the distribution, so you get a bunch of incorrect clones instead of the real deal, until it's distributed, that is.
>>
File: 0984309.jpg (59KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
0984309.jpg
59KB, 624x416px
>>33420532
Nigger I'm not gonna read your redddit green-texting about your severe autism.
Although, I do miss the in-game events triggered by event key items. When was the last time we had such events? I believe in BW. That's fucking 7 years ago.
>>
>>33420659
I miss EB Games. They were nice enough to basically do the total opposite. I preordered Pokemon Colosseum, and then found out in Nintendo Power that if I preordered it at a certain later date, I would get the Jirachi Bonus Disc, and then after that date happened, the staff at EB Games was nice enough to actually unregister and reregister my preorder so I could get the Bonus Disc.

And then Gamestop bought them and fired all of the staff.
>>
>>33420682
They didn't probably
>>
>>33420532
Are you literelly underage? Fucking faggot
>>
File: 1504047183115.png (418KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504047183115.png
418KB, 640x480px
>>33420664
>every1 has a gamestop 5 min away from where they live
>>
>>33421009
Maybe not 5min away, but most Americans have a gamestop close enough to them to do the events. It's the people in other countries with American region games I feel for.
>>
>>33421023
Guess I wouldn't know. In some European countries/cities, it can even be hours away until you find a place that distributes codes
>>
File: dee.jpg (100KB, 468x895px) Image search: [Google]
dee.jpg
100KB, 468x895px
>>33420532
>>
File: 1481858287895.png (82KB, 360x381px) Image search: [Google]
1481858287895.png
82KB, 360x381px
>>33421009
>Gamestop in my area is literally a 20 minute walk
>or a 5 minute drive

Feels so good to be an Amerifag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.