[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE'S MY CAMEO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Ci080419220020.jpg (120KB, 506x381px) Image search: [Google]
Ci080419220020.jpg
120KB, 506x381px
WHERE'S MY CAMEO?
>>
>>33418384
Consider yourself lucky you get to keep your dignity instead of being infantilized.
>>
>>33418384

Back in the DP era, now go on and git!
>>
>>33418384
Sorry, but your VA died or something like that
>>
>>33418384
In the credits of the 20th movie.
>>
>>33418384
You are a nobody.
>>
>>33418416
This, May got like 5+ episodes that stared her back in gen 4.
>>
>>33418422
cause there's no other voice actors in the world...
>>
>>33419681
Japan has more respect for their voice actors than America. They are willing to retire a character if they can if the voice actor passed away.
>>
Since May didn't appear during ORAS, she's unlikely to ever appear again. If a remake of her gen with a new design wasn't enough to convince them to have her appear, or Kaori wasn't well to voice her, nothing in the future will.

Misty/Brock always have that nostalgia or being the first companions to have them appear again, but I'm guessing all the other companions won't ever show up again after their last cameo arcs ended.
>>
>>33419771
What about in the last episode 40 years from now?
>>
>>33419681
There are anime that have been cancelled and characters written out of shows because seiyuu died.
>>
>>33419794
Most of the current team wouldn't be around at that time, so probably no other characters outside Ash, and Pikachu will reappear probably.
>>
It'll be interesting to see if Dawn manages to show up again if we get DP remakes in the next few years. As seen in Movie 20 they're already advertising Piplup without her with new girls, so they could very well do the same thing. By the time DP remakes happen Dawn will have been gone from the show for almost a decade (she's already been gone 7 years now), so the audience by then won't even know anime Dawn. The writers may not even bother.
>>
>>33419820
>writers

Can people stop with this meme. The writers are responsible for writing throw away scenarios. Anything that is being advertised on magazines or important shit is handled by the marketing department. The writers have nowhere near the autonomy fans think they have.
>>
>>33419843
>implying Game Freak made the mess that was anime Serena
>>
>>33419851
Gamefreak has shit all to do with the anime, and don't have as much control of the brand as people think. TPC has every control of pokemon. Gamefreak are just slave labors who work on the games while OLM do work on the anime.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.